Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CorgiCoin (CORG) - Come strut with us! Now on CoinedUp! - page 40. (Read 141152 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
DOGE is far away from the moon, it's time now for corgi?

There is only one moon , and there is only one place for a dog meme coin.
Comparing corgi with doge at this point is hilarious.

How can you tell, if u r not chinese?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun

There is only one moon , and there is only one place for a dog meme coin.
Comparing corgi with doge at this point is hilarious.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
P2Pool node located in EU, with multiple redundant upstreams and very low latency.

23.97.135.143:22550

Connection settings:
 cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://23.97.135.143:22550 -u YourCorgicoinAddress -p x --expiry 1 --scan-time 1 --queue 0
(no registration required! just join with your corgicoin address as username, mine, and get paid!!)
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Because they're craycray, just wait, there will be a big surprise Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Why are people selling at 1 lol :p
Activity: 34
 Please vote for CorgiCoin - https://www.mintpal.com/voting  Wink
Activity: 140
Well I am off to work,going to buy some more,hope the price does not go up till I get back tomorrow morning.

I'm guessing your one of the guys buying @1 and selling @2 satoshi

Nope, have not sold any actually, and I do not mine, only have a laptop, so I actually buy all my coins, thank you very much, and I only got gist of the coin last week. I have bought the few I have at 2 as well.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Well I am off to work,going to buy some more,hope the price does not go up till I get back tomorrow morning.

I'm guessing your one of the guys buying @1 and selling @2 satoshi
Activity: 210
Thanks for the devs for the update;D

It would be a good chance to hit on coinedup. Yes we definitely need to be listed on some "famous" exchanges.
Activity: 140
Activity: 266

As requested, we've added a github hosted repo @ https://github.com/corgicoin/corgicoin

This has been added as a linked repo (hosted), so it should be updated as well push updates.

Any github changes submitted we will merge back, so feel free to do whatever you like in forks.

Thanks!

Nice, I hope coinedup will add you to their exchange.
the devs are very much alive. i do still belive in Corgis, Doge is near moon now, when we are there?
Activity: 56

As requested, we've added a github hosted repo @ https://github.com/corgicoin/corgicoin

This has been added as a linked repo (hosted), so it should be updated as we push updates.

Any github changes submitted we will merge back, so feel free to do whatever you like in forks.

Thanks!

legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa
The coin is not dead. The devs are working to further develop the coin. I've just been in touch with them. Enjoy mining!

CorgiCoin in China is a VERY exciting prospect.

With trading, just remember one thing. If you have a massive GPU farm then it might still be profitable to dump at 1-2 satoshi and cash out in BTC. If you are not a massive GPU farm (less than 20MHs) then it's more profitable to hold for a few weeks/months and reap the benefits. Remember DOGE anyone? I sold my 2,500,000+ DOGE for peanuts. I felt great at the time. How do you think I feel now?

Edit: I will personally hunt down, and fight to the death, anyone who calculates the $ value of 2.5m DOGE !!!
Edit 2: And it only took me 3 days from launch to mine that much DOGE with my 2MHs rig Sad

1.4.1.2 client for Windows uploaded and posted to Mega / mirror - linked in OP. Macintosh updated client shortly. This is a non-mandatory update to address minor UI / synching issues.

Also, we've added our development blog to http://corgicoin.com/blog which we will cross-link whenever we update things there.

Also just saying.... you should host on Github to make it official !

We've been big supporters of BitBucket since the beginning; if people want it forked over on github that's fine, but we don't plan on using them as our primary repo anytime soon.

legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa
Done, Posted Source onto Reddit Coined Up Corgi Petition.
You're a f**king hero! PM me your address and I'll send you 50K CORG
 Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
does anyone know whats the current market cap? or how many coins are out there?

I'd guess we're somewhere in the range of 5-10 billion mined coins.

Activity: 54
does anyone know whats the current market cap? or how many coins are out there?

Pages:
Jump to: