Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CorgiCoin (CORG) - Come strut with us! Now on CoinedUp! - page 39. (Read 141152 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Good News !

Another "DECENT/TRUSTWORTHY" Exchange is considering Listing CorgiCoin, CORG/BTC over this Weekend.

Any details Cool?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Good News !

Another "DECENT/TRUSTWORTHY" Exchange is considering Listing CorgiCoin, CORG/BTC over this Weekend.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
 So many selling at 1, hope they will regret their bad decision.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
If this is life , then I prefer death !
Yeah corgis!!!
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Network Info Update
Difficulty    41.59982544
Est Next Difficulty    58.56838935 (Change in 239 Blocks)

Cheesy

https://i.imgur.com/4gWjmLq.jpg

NETWORK 4.2 GHS
Activity: 38
IRC: freenode #CorgiCoin

I don't want to keep spamming it so could you add it to the OP when you get a chance, please?

https://i.imgur.com/mvozlGx.jpg

I bet thats's what OP is doing right now  Cheesy  It will be added as soon as possible!

Boy scouts with my son, but close enough. Smiley

IRC added to Networking, thanks for setting that up.

Will also add to our site.

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Finally found that sneaky pool  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 868
DOGE is far away from the moon, it's time now for corgi?

There is only one moon , and there is only one place for a dog meme coin.
Comparing corgi with doge at this point is hilarious.

what do you mean all corgi has to do is grow the community x 1000 and it is doge. simples

That's the theory... the practice ain't that easy.
If it weren't like that we would have lots of alts based on a meme with billions in marketcap.

One of the main reasons this coin isn't as popular as it could be is simply due to coin distribution. Everyone likes when a coin has huge payouts, distributing a fairly large percentage within the first few months after launch. Take infinite coin for example it started with 500,000 per 30 second block halving every month. 6 months later 99% IFC's had been mined. As a result price has appreciated considerably. Corgi on the other hand halves every 70ish days and will take nearly twice as long to mine the same amount of coins. Of course my calculations could be off due to the random of block rewards.

Don't get me wrong I like this coin and am mining it 24/7! However, till the block reward drops miners will dump @ 1. A lucky few will buy all those coins and sell @2 (to long term investors). This will happen over and over again till miners stop dumping @1.

Let them dump I am buying a LOT at 1
legendary
Activity: 868

We've updated the top thread with relative information for new pools and whatnot.

Also, if you're a redditor stop on by our subreddit for our giveaway threads while we're testing our tipbot Smiley

Thanks for the update
Activity: 56

We've updated the top thread with relative information for new pools and whatnot.

Also, if you're a redditor stop on by our subreddit for our giveaway threads while we're testing our tipbot Smiley

What's going on with AltcoinPool?

what do you mean all corgi has to do is grow the community x 1000 and it is doge. simples

If it weren't like that we would have lots of alts based on a meme with billions in marketcap.

One of the main reasons this coin isn't as popular as it could be is simply due to coin distribution. Everyone likes when a coin has huge payouts, distributing a fairly large percentage within the first few months after launch. Take infinite coin for example it started with 500,000 per 30 second block halving every month. 6 months later 99% IFC's had been mined. As a result price has appreciated considerably. Corgi on the other hand halves every 70ish days and will take nearly twice as long to mine the same amount of coins. Of course my calculations could be off due to the random of block rewards.

Don't get me wrong I like this coin and am mining it 24/7! However, till the block reward drops miners will dump @ 1. A lucky few will buy all those coins and sell @2 (to long term investors). This will happen over and over again till miners stop dumping @1.

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun

So much doge talk in this thread
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
i love corgis, waiting for the time it's right
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Pages:
Jump to: