Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CorgiCoin (CORG) - Come strut with us! Now on CoinedUp! - page 70. (Read 141152 times)

Activity: 636
Merit: 500
he want us to move on so he can mine it for him self, not be foolish, this is new doge  Wink
Activity: 742
Another premined shitcoin, shocking.

Move on folks.

what are talking about? If it is premined, provide a proof that a lot of early blocks went to 1 wallet. Ppl solomined it and afaik there was no premine.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Come on Facebbok at https://www.facebook.com/corgicoin.

Clik I like and post your address for future giveaway!
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Another premined shitcoin, shocking.

Move on folks.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

TO THE MOON !
i am buying this coin for 1 ltc per million. It might be low, but its a gamble for everyone at this stage. PM if interested Smiley

Sry man, no way  Cheesy

Congrats miner 1GHS network!! This is HUGE...
Activity: 602
i am buying this coin for 1 ltc per million. It might be low, but its a gamble for everyone at this stage. PM if interested Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Unfortunately we can't do giveaways on Bitcointalk.org anymore so we have this site instead: http://altcoingiveaways.com/
how much does a real corgi cost ?

This really depends on how you find your corgi.

Check with local rescue groups, they can point you in the direction to find a great corgi companion! Smiley

Devs, some chinese guys make a qqtalk last page, check it out. And i think as long as you support your coins and the follower, we will make this big!

Saw that and just sent them a bounty Smiley

He also did a great Chinese translation for our guys overseas!

And make some Give Away in this forum to make the Coins more Popuplar, i can send u about 500k Corgi to make a Give away if you want it. I do make some PR in our language Forums and facebook to get more Hash, hope we can get to 1GHz tomorrow!
Activity: 56

Check with local rescue groups, they can point you in the direction to find a great corgi companion! Smiley

Devs, some chinese guys make a qqtalk last page, check it out. And i think as long as you support your coins and the follower, we will make this big!

Saw that and just sent them a bounty Smiley

He also did a great Chinese translation for our guys overseas!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

http://instagram.com/p/j37KpZsL2D/

This is cute right? anyway, wallet is good now!

We've added another node to get things moving faster:

addnode=162.243.222.29

Thanks guys!

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
wish it will be the other dogecoin~

No price at the moment but it is a doge look-a-like do you know the price of doge Wink

Kind regards
Activity: 31
wish it will be the other dogecoin~
Activity: 602
Pages:
Jump to: