Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CorgiCoin (CORG) - Come strut with us! Now on CoinedUp! - page 72. (Read 141152 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Yes

addnode=162.243.41.34
addnode=192.241.169.209
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
any working nodes ?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
How cute....
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I Decided to Create a Petition to get onto the Cryptsy Exchange for Corgicoin (CORG)

Add Corgicoin (CORG) to Cryptsy Petition:
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/75124

Comment and Vote (Like) in the hope to get us up and running on there.

Voted and liked.
Activity: 529
In criptography we trust!
I Decided to Create a Petition to get onto the Cryptsy Exchange for Corgicoin (CORG)

Comment and Vote (Like) in the hope to get us up and running on there.

+1
waiting for Corgicoin on Cryptsy
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
legendary

Comment and make sure to Vote (Like) in the hope to get us up and running on there.
legendary
Put this in your .conf file Ng93

rpcuser=Username
rpcpassword=Password
rpcport=62555
addnode=162.243.41.34
addnode=192.241.169.209
daemon=1
server=1
Activity: 266
Wallet don't want to sync

Kind regards
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
nethash is going up! ^^

Indeed! I get the feeling this is the next 'hype' coin after LEAF...
Activity: 140
nethash is going up! ^^
Coinmarket.io IMO is best exchange right now. If you manage to make an agreement with them, it would be cool. But I'm sure we don't need exchange right now, maybe after 3-5 days. Right now it's enought to create trade thread on forum!
Exactly. Diff will skyrocket right at the time CORG hit an exchange.

It will skyrocket if someone gonna buy it on exchange. As I see here most of you wann see it on exchange and main reason - you wanna dump asap Wink

dump corgi, no way, the reason behind this: i want to get a real corgi to raise, so i want to sell a little coins, i love this cute puppy but where i live it cost pretty much.
Add me to the list of people who MAY ACTUALLY use corgicoin to buy a real corgi  Cheesy

Good idea, huh! So you r on the list with me now!
Activity: 322
Coinmarket.io IMO is best exchange right now. If you manage to make an agreement with them, it would be cool. But I'm sure we don't need exchange right now, maybe after 3-5 days. Right now it's enought to create trade thread on forum!

It will skyrocket if someone gonna buy it on exchange. As I see here most of you wann see it on exchange and main reason - you wanna dump asap Wink

dump corgi, no way, the reason behind this: i want to get a real corgi to raise, so i want to sell a little coins, i love this cute puppy but where i live it cost pretty much.
Add me to the list of people who MAY ACTUALLY use corgicoin to buy a real corgi  Cheesy

Activity: 742
OK, I made a trade topic here in trading section. Dev, please add to the 1st post.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=446416.new#new
Activity: 322

I am behind this coin, so here is sploot.

You need to post this on our subreddit so we can get him as our next Corgi of the Week Smiley

http://reddit.com/r/corgicoin/

Thanks I did, but sploot isn't a dog, its:
Sploot:
When a corgi lays flat on its belly with his/her legs spread out.
That corgi is sleeping in sploot mode.
legendary

Actually I want to see if my coin actually has a value....lol
Devs are sleeping like the cute corgi now, so we have to wait, and the idea to get the chinese involved is great.
Activity: 182

Pages:
Jump to: