Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CorgiCoin (CORG) - Come strut with us! Now on CoinedUp! - page 73. (Read 141152 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Coinmarket.io IMO is best exchange right now. If you manage to make an agreement with them, it would be cool. But I'm sure we don't need exchange right now, maybe after 3-5 days. Right now it's enought to create trade thread on forum!
Exactly. Diff will skyrocket right at the time CORG hit an exchange.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Coinmarket.io IMO is best exchange right now. If you manage to make an agreement with them, it would be cool. But I'm sure we don't need exchange right now, maybe after 3-5 days. Right now it's enought to create trade thread on forum!
Activity: 250
Planning and start, know when to end it and gain.
I can offer a QQ group,the number is 34272660, and i posted a chinese topic, url: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/corgicoin-446373

Could you added the QQ group number to the original post and Official website?

Thanks.

Best regards!

CYtq2jSSVT7mASWXZHSUDGqPNFdVpgnjag
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Maybe send Multiple Petitions to Multiple Exchanges, that way we have a shot at atleast 1.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Maybe someone should write up and submit a Petition for Corgicoin (CORG) to be listed on an Exchange Site.

Perhaps Cryptsy, Coined Up or some of the smaller/Indie exchanges.

Difficulty 6.57743312 with a steady and average stable Net Hashrate of 500Mh/s

coinmarket.io seems to be OK. I haven't had any troubles with it and its a lot faster then coinedup. Cryptsy seems to be pretty hard to get into now.

We could try that one.
legendary
Corgi ain't no normal Doge Wink
Activity: 322

I am behind this coin, so here is sploot.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
CPUsHJ5NJcbzd6rY5eFREML3hTW4LDVBd2
Activity: 9
where to exchange corg, any plan?

We've contacted a few, will start up some promotions to get people to help show they're interested Smiley
Cheers   Cheers.......... Corg coin will be hot   Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Tongue Tongue Embarrassed Lips sealed Undecided Kiss Cry Cry Cry Cry Smiley Smiley Smiley   
legendary
Maybe someone should write up and submit a Petition for Corgicoin (CORG) to be listed on an Exchange Site.

Perhaps Cryptsy, Coined Up or some of the smaller/Indie exchanges.

Difficulty 6.57743312 with a steady and average stable Net Hashrate of 500Mh/s
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Dumper detected!
Activity: 56

We've contacted a few, will start up some promotions to get people to help show they're interested Smiley
Activity: 38
MPools CorgiCoin Pool

http://corgi.mpools.net

Features
Stratum Vardiff
DDoS protection
1.5% fee
Round Earnings are credited after 60 confirmations
Proportional Payout
Constantly monitored

Thank you Smiley

Activity: 9
Activity: 308
clicked on confirm, it says "cant find any recent transactions". and balance still not updated.
Should be working now. Transactions will be updated automatically without pressing confirm.

I think you have a problem. Whenever I reach the end of the game, it asks me should I play again or place another bet. I won 60,000 i guess. But it doesnt update the balance as i click "place another bet"
What's wrong? I hope you can fix it soon. It happened before as well.

++ won another 60,000 and it also didnt update .Just like before?

+60,000

so this is 1,80,000
+60.000

240000 now. I should stop playing and wait for your reply.  Cool

Fixing it now. I updated your balance manually.

I cant keep track of the balances, I hope you can fix it and restore what I have won/lost till now
Yes, please stop playing. I'll let you know when it is fixed

okay, game works to fine. i have tried almost all of sizes. its fun  Grin
clicked on confirm, it says "cant find any recent transactions". and balance still not updated.
Should be working now. Transactions will be updated automatically without pressing confirm.

I think you have a problem. Whenever I reach the end of the game, it asks me should I play again or place another bet. I won 60,000 i guess. But it doesnt update the balance as i click "place another bet"

+60,000

so this is 1,80,000
+60.000

I cant keep track of the balances, I hope you can fix it and restore what I have won/lost till now
Yes, please stop playing. I'll let you know when it is fixed

+60,000

so this is 1,80,000
+60.000

+60,000

so this is 1,80,000
+60.000

+60,000

so this is 1,80,000
+60.000

Pages:
Jump to: