Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN] Cosmo Coin ~ MN 800% ROI ~ Ultra Anonymous ~ Airdrop LIVE[ANN]🌟 - page 37. (Read 28122 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
where to buy easily 10.000 cmos to run a mn?

wait for cryptobridge to fix and update their cosmos wallet so you can start buying and selling cosmos coin. Or join the free airdrop weekly and hope to raised the 10,000 cosmos from the airdrop.

yeah, i wondered the same, but at the moment there is no easy way to get 10k cmos, in fact there is no way at all, which is a bit silly. and even once cryptobridge fixes their wallet, volume there was so low that buying 10k would be pretty impossible... Sad

Once block 72,000 passed a few days ago, masternode as well as additional exchange listings were submitted. We should start to see it addressed.

I've done quite a few masternode trades (through escrow) myself in the discord.
Activity: 440
Merit: 1
Airdrop from the second round today is received, thanks.
The coin is also traded on the exchange trade.multicoins.org paired with Marycoin [CMOS <-> MC]

Airdrop from the second round? I thought that the second round has not even begun yet.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Airdrop from the second round today is received, thanks.
The coin is also traded on the exchange trade.multicoins.org paired with Marycoin [CMOS <-> MC]
Activity: 462
Merit: 252

wait for cryptobridge to fix and update their cosmos wallet so you can start buying and selling cosmos coin. Or join the free airdrop weekly and hope to raised the 10,000 cosmos from the airdrop.

yeah, i wondered the same, but at the moment there is no easy way to get 10k cmos, in fact there is no way at all, which is a bit silly. and even once cryptobridge fixes their wallet, volume there was so low that buying 10k would be pretty impossible... Sad
Activity: 261
Merit: 11
Campaign Manager - PM

Activity: 41
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
The link isn't live anymore since round 1 of the airdrop has closed. Everyone will be notified when it is live again. Should be in roughly 2 weeks.
So i bought some CMOS on cryptobridge, how do i withdraw then now? CMOS does not appear in the list of coins to withdraw  Huh
Activity: 486
I correctly understood that for next airdrop on balance should be 10,000 coins?
Activity: 694
In Nervos we trust.
Already receive airdrop. thx dev
Activity: 161
I have received an airdrop, thank you.

Regarding the:

3) Airdrop participants now have the option to paste their CMOS address into 3 areas. If your BTC field is occupied, then you can paste the address into your Yahoo/Skype field on the forum profile information page.

You suggest we can use Yahoo field, but the YiM field takes away two of the last characters. Also, for those who have multiple addresses in profile, how will you know which field in the bitcointalk profile contains the Cosmos address?

For sure, you can place into your BTC address field.

Regarding the:

3) Airdrop participants now have the option to paste their CMOS address into 3 areas. If your BTC field is occupied, then you can paste the address into your Yahoo/Skype field on the forum profile information page.

You suggest we can use Yahoo field, but the YiM field takes away two of the last characters. Also, for those who have multiple addresses in profile, how will you know which field in the bitcointalk profile contains the Cosmos address?

Cosmos addresses all start with a C (or even Cc, can't remember), so that part should be easy. You can also use the Website field, that one won't cut off.
Activity: 64
To make the airdrop process for round 2 more streamlined, I am going post clear rules that need to be followed.  You may notice some drastic changes in the way we conduct the airdrop. Cosmos coin is still in its infancy so things are constantly getting tinkered to produce the best airdropped system possible.

1)The original intention was for participants to be permanently signed up to future drops, however, to encourage activity users must now sign up for each round.

1) Brand new and Newbie accounts are not eligible for receiving drops, unless you have signed up with an address that has a minimum 10000 balance.Please note that if your wallet has the required balance, it does not mean all of the the coins are located at that address. In an effort to increase privacy, CMOS wallets automatically generate a new receiving address after each transfer.To check the balance of individual receiving addresses, one can check the block explorer.All submissions that have used a Copper Membership BCT account must have a minimum of 40 activity points to get accepted.

2) The new aidrop form will no longer have the username fields for BCT and Discord.This has been done because we have deemed these fields unnecessary when the ID is readily available.

4) The reward is now based on account balance and not whether you are running a masternode.

5) The Discord bonus is still active.

Thanks for the airdrop!
Could you explain in what way future airdrop reward is based on account balance?
What's the difference in reward if you hold for example 100, 1000 or 10000 coins?
Activity: 644
Merit: 272

Regarding the:

Activity: 69
Hi there I have already translated the Ro version and created a Ro thread. Got the CMOS for that thank you.
Now I want to and reserve Romanian translation for the masternode guides. Can you give me a link to those?
Thanks

p.s.: also for keeping the Ro thread alive with translated updates - do I get some coins for that?
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Freelance German High Quality Translator
To make the airdrop process for round 2 more streamlined, I am going post clear rules that need to be followed.  You may notice some drastic changes in the way we conduct the airdrop. Cosmos coin is still in its infancy so things are constantly getting tinkered to produce the best airdropped system possible.

1)The original intention was for participants to be permanently signed up to future drops, however, to encourage activity users must now sign up for each round.

1) Brand new and Newbie accounts are not eligible for receiving drops, unless you have signed up with an address that has a minimum 10000 balance.Please note that if your wallet has the required balance, it does not mean all of the the coins are located at that address. In an effort to increase privacy, CMOS wallets automatically generate a new receiving address after each transfer.To check the balance of individual receiving addresses, one can check the block explorer.All submissions that have used a Copper Membership BCT account must have a minimum of 40 activity points to get accepted.

2) The new aidrop form will no longer have the username fields for BCT and Discord.This has been done because we have deemed these fields unnecessary when the ID is readily available.

4) The reward is now based on account balance and not whether you are running a masternode.

Posted on the German ANN Thread and updated on Reddit.
Activity: 174
Lick me
Well received with many thanks, wish the Cosmos project will go to moon. To be honest, I am waiting for the new services of this project in future, instead of the next airdrop distributions.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Happy with the rule change. I can now join the Airdrop. I initially can't because my BTC field is occupied but thank goodness there are options now on where to put the address.
Activity: 219
Merit: 102
Hi.
I lost the Ist airdrop and now i am waiting to open the second round.
How can i get the Discord bonus?
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
Coin received Cheesy Thank you so much

Are you guys going to make a Forum? It will drive the community high.
Pages:
Jump to: