Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN] Cosmo Coin ~ MN 800% ROI ~ Ultra Anonymous ~ Airdrop LIVE[ANN]🌟 - page 39. (Read 28122 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 5
Chinese translation reserved
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
Already mark my calendar for all cosmos airdrop so wouldn't missed any round of airdrop.

2 more days and until the first round is over. and looking forward in receiving my first batch of cosmos coin.

Same. I don't want to miss this kind of opportunity again.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Is there another option to buy CMOS instead of cryptobridge?
Dont want to register @ 20 different exchanges
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
mnrank.com and masternodes.online are also being applied for as we speak Smiley
EVERYONE

From dev:

POW is getting removed in less than 1hr. I strongly advise against anyone trading/moving coins to and from CryptoBridge over the next few days. I am speaking to the CryptoBridge developers tonight, to check that they have upgraded their wallets to the latest version. Until this is confirmed, do not use CryptoBridge!
In addition to the exchange, do not move coins from your wallet until the latest version is out. The download links will be posted here and on the ANN.
Activity: 486
German [ANN] thread updated to include the new airdrop dates.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cosmo-coin-mn-800-roi-ultra-anonym-airdrop-liveann-2865013

Two recent questions I received and hopefully somebody can clarify:

1) Is Coin staking working correctly?
2) Is it still correct that, If you signed for the first round of airdrop you will participate in all future airdrops?  
Yes the form is filled once! but then than more coins the more air if coins there is no the and air there is no

thanks for your your feedback :-).. I must say, I really do not understand your second sentence.
The initial airdrop will be fixed in value, however future rounds will give bonuses as an incentive for people to hodl their coins.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cosmo-coin-mn-800-roi-ultra-anonym-airdrop-liveann-2865013

2) Is it still correct that, If you signed for the first round of airdrop you will participate in all future airdrops?  
Yes the form is filled once! but then than more coins the more air if coins there is no the and air there is no

thanks for your your feedback :-).. I must say, I really do not understand your second sentence.

haha i read it three times but no clue either
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Freelance German High Quality Translator

Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Freelance German High Quality Translator

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Already mark my calendar for all cosmos airdrop so wouldn't missed any round of airdrop.

2 more days and until the first round is over. and looking forward in receiving my first batch of cosmos coin.
Activity: 89
Merit: 3
I have two questions: Who can i backup the wallet? So i mean where can i see the private key and the pass phrase? And the second one: Do i have to reigster for every airdrop? Or am i always in the airdrop list when i sign in in once? Is there an spreadsheet for all the participant which i can check if im in??

Copy the wallet.dat, from your roaming folder in AppData and move it to a flash drive. You only need to sign up once to the airdrop and you will receive drops every 2 weeks up until the end of September.
Activity: 161
Afterwards the first distribution of airdop is implementing.  Hope to see all this precious cosmos coins as soon as possible.
Round 1
Airdrop form is open [27th January - 2nd February]
Distribution Phase [3rd February - 10th February]--> IN PROGRESS

Round 2
Airdrop form is open [11th February - 18th February]
Distribution Phase [19th February - 26th February]

Round 3
Airdrop form is open [27th February - 5th March]
Distribution Phase [6th March - 13th March]

Round 4
Airdrop form is open [14th March - 21st March]
Distribution Phase [22nd March - 29th March]

Round 5
Airdrop form is open [30th March - 5th April]
Distribution Phase [6th April - 13th April]

Round 6
Airdrop form is open [14th April - 21st April]
Distribution Phase [22nd April - 29th April]

Round 7
Airdrop form is open [30th April - 7th May]
Distribution Phase [8th May - 15th May]

Round 8
Airdrop form is open [16th May - 23rd May]
Distribution Phase [24th May - 31st May]

Round 9
Airdrop form is open [1st June - 7th June]
Distribution Phase [8th June - 15th June]

Round 10
Airdrop form is open [16th June - 23rd June]
Distribution Phase [24th June - 1st July]

Round 11
Airdrop form is open [2nd July - 9th July]
Distribution Phase [10th July - 17th July]

Round 12
Airdrop form is open [18th July - 25th July]
Distribution Phase [26th July - 1st August]

Round 13
Airdrop form is open [2nd August - 9th August]
Distribution Phase [10th August - 17th August]

Round 14
Airdrop form is open [18th August - 25th August]
Distribution Phase [26th August - 1st September]

Round 15
Airdrop form is open [2nd September - 9th September]
Distribution Phase [10th September - 17th September]
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
I have two questions: Who can i backup the wallet? So i mean where can i see the private key and the pass phrase? And the second one: Do i have to reigster for every airdrop? Or am i always in the airdrop list when i sign in in once? Is there an spreadsheet for all the participant which i can check if im in??
friends who received coins from the first flight?
Activity: 36
Bin nun endlich auch Jr. Member und werde auf jeden Fall an der 2 AirDrop-Runde teilnehmen
Activity: 64
also, I'm confused about the current wallet version.
how can i see if it's the right version?

Go to your wallet and click "File" and then "Information". It will give you the info on your current wallet version.

Okay thanks, and what about my question regarding translation?
Is the translator supposed to be a mod as well, or is it just the translation of the ann page?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Dev has updated the ANN post to include the upcoming 14 airdrops that lead us into September of 2018.
Activity: 89
Merit: 3
also, I'm confused about the current wallet version.
how can i see if it's the right version?

Go to your wallet and click "File" and then "Information". It will give you the info on your current wallet version.
Pages:
Jump to: