Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN] Cosmo Coin ~ MN 800% ROI ~ Ultra Anonymous ~ Airdrop LIVE[ANN]🌟 - page 32. (Read 28122 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 13
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
Hello, when 2nd airdrop will distributed to participants? Which proportion of reward per holded coin? If airdrop amount depends from the amount of coins in the wallet.

Thank you
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Hast someone sucessfully installed the wallet on a Raspberry Pi anderen can give me some advice?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Splitting Coins is not a good idea for staking at this time. ive tried to split my 470+ coins to 3 and when i hit a stake it always orphaned and never confirm. so combine them again into single block and all is good again and just hit another successful stake.

Don't orphaned blocks have to do with a high latency? Why would the staking weight play a role for a block to be an orphan or not?

I can't confirm but i think it works like a competition, who ever get the first required confirmation will get the block rewards. as for my case i think my internet connection is too blame for my orphan blocks.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I've been buying some coin,
when i can staking ?
Is there any tutorial to masternode?
I am noob  Grin

If you buy them thru exchange, First you need to send it to you own desktop wallet

2. Encrypt your wallet
3. Unlock your wallet for staking

Minimum coin age to start staking is 8 hours so after you receive your cmos coins you need to wait 8 hours before you can see the staking status.

As for masternode better ask on discord.
thank you reply
I saw the word coin staking, in the right corner of the screen
Activity: 19
Merit: 1
As per Stocks.Exchange, stay educated... I've heard they routinely dump MN rewards
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30387928

I am holding this coin, this is why I share this.

this is bad for cmos community. This is the reason why we should not make exchange as our wallet for coins safe keeping. We just transfer when we want to sell our coins. or transfer to a desktop wallet after buying the coins.

Thank you for quoting, I want this message to be known.  It's in the best interest of CMOS.
For safekeeping, agreed for best practices in general.  Although in this case it hurts the coin itself to keep at this exchange.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hi Devs, I was interested in the project, I would like to know if you have the baunt program. Thank you
Activity: 261
Merit: 11
Campaign Manager - PM
As per Stocks.Exchange, stay educated... I've heard they routinely dump MN rewards

this is bad for cmos community. This is the reason why we should not make exchange as our wallet for coins safe keeping. We just transfer when we want to sell our coins. or transfer to a desktop wallet after buying the coins.
Activity: 257
Merit: 10
what is obfuscation bottom in the wallet Huh?

can someone clarify

You don't need to care about this feature. Actually it is a kind of darksend, when you need to make deal/ transaction with someone privately, it will cover your address and replace the other one.
Activity: 219
Merit: 102

can someone clarify
obfuscation is about anonymity
Activity: 19
Merit: 1

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

can someone clarify
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Splitting Coins is not a good idea for staking at this time. ive tried to split my 470+ coins to 3 and when i hit a stake it always orphaned and never confirm. so combine them again into single block and all is good again and just hit another successful stake.

Don't orphaned blocks have to do with a high latency? Why would the staking weight play a role for a block to be an orphan or not?
Activity: 261
Merit: 11
Campaign Manager - PM
Finally the 2nd airdrop is closed and currently in progress now, Looking forward in receiving my first CMOS coins from 2nd round.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
when i can staking ?
I am noob  Grin

If you buy them thru exchange, First you need to send it to you own desktop wallet

2. Encrypt your wallet
3. Unlock your wallet for staking

Minimum coin age to start staking is 8 hours so after you receive your cmos coins you need to wait 8 hours before you can see the staking status.

As for masternode better ask on discord.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
when i can staking ?
I am noob  Grin
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
The title of the thread says airdrop is alive. But for me the link is not working, so I assume its too late for joining airdrop?

Round 2 Airdrop Registration is already finished based on the main ANN post. This coming week cosmos dev will make some verification on all submissions and will make the distributions afterwards. watchout for the round 3 after this coming week.
Activity: 52
Merit: 5
Airdrop is alive and the link works fine, Huh
Maybe to try with another browser to see if it works.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
The title of the thread says airdrop is alive. But for me the link is not working, so I assume its too late for joining airdrop?
Pages:
Jump to: