Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN] Cosmo Coin ~ MN 800% ROI ~ Ultra Anonymous ~ Airdrop LIVE[ANN]🌟 - page 42. (Read 28122 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 1
The title of the thread says airdrop is alive. But for me the link is not working, so I assume its too late for joining airdrop?

How do you join the airdrop?

The first round is finished. Please wait for the 2nd round.

The airdrop link is:

http://46.166.171.150/

When the round2 open ?
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
The title of the thread says airdrop is alive. But for me the link is not working, so I assume its too late for joining airdrop?

The first round is finished. Please wait for the 2nd round.

The airdrop link is:

http://46.166.171.150/

Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Freelance German High Quality Translator
To spread infuse additional confidence into the trustworthyness of the whole project: I did a translation and received the 1,000 CMOS.

Big thumps up.
Activity: 300
I translated ANN into Japanese, here Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2854625

I couldn't find some images at that zip file, so i made some images by Photoshop.

Hi dev.
I sent PM ,but I haven’t received 1000 CMOS yet Sad

Now I'm translating Masternode Guide.

CMOS address:
CcnkjGVSdYxgt8se5vjPGQbtQXn7K6ZFep
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
Activity: 448
Merit: 104
We need more exchanges soon too make this coin global. And recognizable.
Activity: 14
Cosmos project looks very promising.

I registered for airdrop hope I am accepted.
Activity: 89
Merit: 3
Romanian transaltion here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2875250.new#new

Already mentioned that the Logo bounty was decided by community vote and alsor took out the language bounty part.

My Cosmos address: CapnkqUa72eCTPeW9BJKms3Uoed5QqwWaE

1000 CMOS sent to that address.
Activity: 69
Romanian transaltion here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2875250.new#new

Already mentioned that the Logo bounty was decided by community vote and alsor took out the language bounty part.

My Cosmos address: CapnkqUa72eCTPeW9BJKms3Uoed5QqwWaE

Merit: 250
Requesting Help

The quickest way to get assistance is to post your question in Discord under #general-support. I know quite a few of us hang out in this thread.  If I notice a question not answered after a day or two, I will post it in Discord and relay it back when I get an answer.  I'm not a mod, just an active user here to help.
Does it mean that I'm not able to use TOR for registration and that I should discover my real IP for participation in Airdrop? How this connected with announcement that one of the preference of Cosmos is high level of anonimity of holders?

This was added to the Discord FAQ from dev:

"A: Anonymity on the blockchain is what was advertised. The proxy rule can be removed, but it was used to mitigate people  abusing the system. That's one less barrier, which opens the floodgates for hackers."
Lol you take a shot at all other masternodes but do nothing to distinguish yourself from other shit masternodes. What's so special about ya'll? Same features, yawn.

Quite frankly, the distribution model of the Cosmoscoins, which compared to the other coins gives way more power to the Cosmos community. With other coins a lot of guys throw a gazillion of nicehash power onto the pools, get the the necessary coins to run Masternodes, claim the MN rewards and dump the whole coin as soon as a new more profitable coin appears.

Cosmos is apparently trying to avoid that by distributing the gross of the coins to us airdrop signup guys and and giving us all the power to decide how valuable the coin is.

I agree with your assessment. From Discord, we already know the devs are working on implementing zerocoin and eventually smart contracts. That's great, but initial distribution is what will either help the project see organic growth or another pump/dump MN.

60% of coins distributed to the community through airdrops
9 months of bi-weekly airdrop rewards
Participants only need to sign-up one time for all subsequent airdrop sessions
Masternode holders receive additional airdrop bonuses (10,000 collateral)

Hi CosmosCoin adopters! When Airdrop will be distributed? Do you have information on date and time or it is still undefined? I want to get my first CosmosCoins and to fly with CosmosCoin to the moon  Grin
the exact dates yet, be patient

Cosmos Coin Official - Today at 6:46 AM
@Ashe Over the next 7 days.

Discord
Activity: 486
Hi CosmosCoin adopters! When Airdrop will be distributed? Do you have information on date and time or it is still undefined? I want to get my first CosmosCoins and to fly with CosmosCoin to the moon  Grin
the exact dates yet, be patient
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Freelance German High Quality Translator
Lol you take a shot at all other masternodes but do nothing to distinguish yourself from other shit masternodes. What's so special about ya'll? Same features, yawn.

Quite frankly, the distribution model of the Cosmoscoins, which compared to the other coins gives way more power to the Cosmos community. With other coins a lot of guys throw a gazillion of nicehash power onto the pools, get the the necessary coins to run Masternodes, claim the MN rewards and dump the whole coin as soon as a new more profitable coin appears.

Cosmos is apparently trying to avoid that by distributing the gross of the coins to us airdrop signup guys and and giving us all the power to decide how valuable the coin is.

Activity: 20
Activity: 315
Merit: 13
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
Activity: 103
Merit: 3
Lol. I got in. Submitted few minutes before closed. But my wallet was still syncing, hope that won't affect me? Nice project and keep it up.
Activity: 37
Indeed it is. I missed by 2 minutes (form loaded but could not be sent).  Cry
Pages:
Jump to: