Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN] Cosmo Coin ~ MN 800% ROI ~ Ultra Anonymous ~ Airdrop LIVE[ANN]🌟 - page 44. (Read 28122 times)

Activity: 440
Merit: 1
I have sent email to Cosomos dev. I hope I will be registered in airdrop, because it is dishonest that i'm not able to do this, because my nickname have some prohibited letters.

Same here, I have not received any answer yet - none was said to be sent, but it would be good to know if it worked (e-mail not getting lost in spam folders or something)..
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
what soft cap and hard cap?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I have sent email to Cosomos dev. I hope I will be registered in airdrop, because it is dishonest that i'm not able to do this, because my nickname have some prohibited letters.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
I will join to airdrop. Is it possible to get Airdrop without joining to Discord channel? It is not available for me due security settings of my current PC. Thanks

I think discord is required, but check with Cosmos Coin Official to make sure.
Hello cosmos, I installed the wallet, bought some coins on cryptobridge, transferred to my wallet, and applied for the airdrop.
Question: what does obfuscation mean?

It allows mixing of coins through the masternode network to make those amount of coins much harder to trace in the blockchain when you send it to someone.
i was apply to airdrop last week, but now my wallet have 1 MN, is it still ok to me to get airdrop ?

If you applied when you were a newbie, unfortunately you'll have to wait for the 2nd round.
Activity: 378
I will join to airdrop. Is it possible to get Airdrop without joining to Discord channel? It is not available for me due security settings of my current PC. Thanks
Activity: 89
Merit: 3
Activity: 98
@Bounty manager

Here is Filipino translation of ANN, do we need to resend Cosmos address i forgot if i sent it?

If not here is my wallet : CZsqtSxHA6Q4Uqixc1faXrcp5N5eYftdvW

ANN Translation
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cosmos-coin-mn-800-roi-ultra-anonymous-airdrop-liveann-2851282
Activity: 17
Hi,

Is this the same or different project than https://cosmos.network/
Activity: 137
Joined airdrop, thanks! Looking promising.
Activity: 89
Merit: 3
Hi Team,

if there is any need, I would like to do the German translation (= native speaker).

I´ve done the translation for both STONE Coin and GOA Coin

Cheers, BBosstone

Hello,

Just joined the airdrop Smiley
Do you need a german translation ? I would be happy to help with that !

Hi mate,

looks like we are in the same boat here  Smiley. Unfortunately the Cosmos Team has not yet had the chance to review the German translation request, yet.

BBosstone you can do the German translation. PM me once you have finished. 
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
All the best to Cosmos Coin Project, I have submitted the and complete the airdrop form. also joined the discord channel for an extra 20%.

2 More days before the first round of airdrop.

I am looking forward in running 1 MN while its cheaper or before it hits bigger exchange.
Activity: 23
good coin! Go to the moon!)
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Freelance German High Quality Translator
Hi Team,

if there is any need, I would like to do the German translation (= native speaker).

I´ve done the translation for both STONE Coin and GOA Coin

Cheers, BBosstone

Hello,

Hi mate,

looks like we are in the same boat here  Smiley. Unfortunately the Cosmos Team has not yet had the chance to review the German translation request, yet.
Activity: 64
Hello cosmos, I installed the wallet, bought some coins on cryptobridge, transferred to my wallet, and applied for the airdrop.
Question: what does obfuscation mean?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1491
I forgot more than you will ever know.
Hello,

Activity: 119
i was apply to airdrop last week, but now my wallet have 1 MN, is it still ok to me to get airdrop ?
Joined airdrop. Hope to meet everyone on the moon Smiley

I'll see you there Wink
Activity: 182
Joined airdrop. Hope to meet everyone on the moon Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: