Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN] Cosmo Coin ~ MN 800% ROI ~ Ultra Anonymous ~ Airdrop LIVE[ANN]🌟 - page 52. (Read 28122 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 7
when the airdrop will start ?
Activity: 80
Merit: 0

Link: https://cryptonova.eu
Username: Your wallet address
Password:CMOS
Payout: Hourly
Fee: 0.8%
Command Line:-a quark -o stratum+tcp://cryptonova.eu:4033 -u -p c=CMOS
Activity: 30
 Congrats @Marinoff

Great work so far with this coin, looking good.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
The logo competition has ended and we have chosen @Marinoff#6252 as the winner. Congratulations! The wallet images have been updated with the newly updated wallets available to download. We can now apply for exchanges and focus on getting the airdrops under way.

This thread is really nice, I always read only good news Smiley Where can we see the new logo?
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Congratulations @Marinoff, you shall see your logo in the Cosmos Cool
Activity: 112
⚡ DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable
The logo competition has ended and we have chosen @Marinoff#6252 as the winner. Congratulations! The wallet images have been updated with the newly updated wallets available to download. We can now apply for exchanges and focus on getting the airdrops under way.
Congrats @marinoff you know all my votes are yours,  your designs are very simple and clean simplicity is beauty. I dont like designs that are too exagerated.
Lets all go forward cmos.
Activity: 89
Merit: 3
Activity: 112
⚡ DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable
The airdrop begins on the 22nd January and will be done via the website. More information coming soon. The logo winner will also be announced in 12hrs. 
That is good to hear. Been waiting for that since i didnt manage to buy mn Sad and still waiting for a better exchange , coinexchangeio and cryptopia is enough for me.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
The airdrop begins on the 22nd January and will be done via the website. More information coming soon. The logo winner will also be announced in 12hrs. 
So, a few more days till it will begin. I hope there are conscionable rules prepared to participate in and this airdrop running smoothly, I'll waiting for the further information.
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
Anyone has the discord link somewhere ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
This project has all chances for a good future!
 I have high hopes for this coin, I think the coming year will be successful for her!
Activity: 8

I will wait ,i want to join in airdrop.
Activity: 15
hey there i just translated the masternode guide for germany
http://www18.zippyshare.com/v/SqV8K2MO/file.html
Activity: 34

Very excited about this project.  Look forward to the final art and website to start directing potential investors too that doesn't look like it was made by a 10 year old  Grin

Nothing has been posted yet for the community to evaluate. Time to cross our fingers and hope it looks professional. Smiley
Activity: 253
Merit: 252

We have already shown interest in listing to CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange, with listings expected in the next 2 weeks.

Are you also considering bigger exchanges like cryptopia or bittrex?
Activity: 246
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
This is great news. Hopefully, I would be able to participate in the airdrops too. It would be a shame if I miss out on a great opportunity such as this.
Activity: 16
IN for french translation.. PM me if interested.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
I am reserved Indonesian translation, if you need DM me.
Activity: 89
Merit: 3
Pages:
Jump to: