Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN] Cosmo Coin ~ MN 800% ROI ~ Ultra Anonymous ~ Airdrop LIVE[ANN]🌟 - page 53. (Read 28122 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 111
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
Is it just me or people seem to be crazy about masternode coins. They get sold like hot cake. Even with the turmoil in the market these coins are holding!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I hope that dev work very hard on the technical spect of the coin, but marketing part is not good as I see. This thread was not updated few weeks, I think that most of translations is already done at least
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Activity: 22
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
Waiting for the exchange and the Airdrop  Grin

I hope this project gets more attention even though there's a bloodbath happening in the crypto market.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Are there any discounts in case my grandfather was Yuriy Gagarin??
How about Neil Armstrong  Tongue Tongue Tongue
In my country community does not believe that Neil Armstrong was at moon, tho  Shocked
I wouldn't believe it myself if BTC didn't skyrocket  Wink Wink
Yeah, and if I had a spaceship in the yard I would fly away to 2011th when I could have bought it for 300$!
Make sure not to pay for pizza with it!
And getting my HDD thrown in trash as well!
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
In my country community does not believe that Neil Armstrong was at moon, tho  Shocked
Yeah, and if I had a spaceship in the yard I would fly away to 2011th when I could have bought it for 300$!
Make sure not to pay for pizza with it!
Activity: 69
Merit: 13
They added to the stock exchange. The exchange has only just opened a few pairs, but everything is ahead.
trade.multicoins.org
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
The logo competition will conclude in 2 days and the site is near completion. We have already shown interest in listing to CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange, with listings expected in the next 2 weeks. The airdrop will also begin, right before we are listed to an official exchange.

Finally a good news between this bloodbath on the markets
Activity: 107
Hello dev, i have some issue to post two pics on the French translated ANN... I uploaded the pics to imgur and got their link but bitcointalk say "invalid image", do you have a solution ?
Activity: 61
Merit: 11
HEllo Guys, I s there still a way to purchase masternodes or coins?
Activity: 89
Merit: 3
The logo competition will conclude in 2 days and the site is near completion. We have already shown interest in listing to CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange, with listings expected in the next 2 weeks. The airdrop will also begin, right before we are listed to an official exchange.
Activity: 45
Dev,

Portuguese translation still available? I'd like to do it.
Activity: 30
Exchange expected very soon, then I think we will see activity around this coin pick up.
Activity: 4
This coin's strategy look like DeepOnion, but look at the number of pages in 2 topics after 20 days.

12 pages for this topic and 130 pages for DeepOnion.

I think Dev should have more activity in this forum.  Undecided Undecided Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: