Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵 - page 22. (Read 50787 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Glad to see the price of Cova has recovered. Today among the Top 20 Biggest Gainers of the day on CMC.
Now probably all of them have sold their Airdrop tokens. Soon there will be no cheap tokens anymore:-)

have they distributed their airdrop token i would really like to know because i am expecting tokens from the team, i personally believe cova will be an all-time gainer they have some cool tech idea

That would be interesting to know. If they already have distributed the airdrop tokens that would mean that the airdrop participants probably already sold their tokens and they won't be able to dump anymore.

yeah, but from the look of things it is like they have not started distributing the airdrop tokens this implies the price will still drop
copper member
Activity: 644
Glad to see the price of Cova has recovered. Today among the Top 20 Biggest Gainers of the day on CMC.
Now probably all of them have sold their Airdrop tokens. Soon there will be no cheap tokens anymore:-)

have they distributed their airdrop token i would really like to know because i am expecting tokens from the team, i personally believe cova will be an all-time gainer they have some cool tech idea

I think that was done immediately you sign up on the Bitmax exchange, but for you not to lose it, you have to purchase some amount of token on the exchange, this will actually help the trading volume of the token, I believe
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

It looks like the COVA token has fallen in value after it jumperd +30% yesterday, but that was inevitable seeing as the price seemed to rocket out of nowhere.. so there was always going to be a slight pull back. Keep your eyes peeled though, I feel like there might be another pump at some point this week, excited to see what's in store for COVA.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10

COVA conducted airdrop? Is this still available and open for all? I know they dont have any bounties apart from BitMax trading bounty.

I don't think so. The airdrop was actually conducted by bitmax exchange i guess they did it so that more people will have access to covalent.ai tokens.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

The Airdrop tokens distributed over Bitmax are locked, so you can't sell them at the moment.
I don't know what this looks like with tokens that Cova sent directly (or not yet).
the tokens are locked for good! currently no free Cova is flying around! that's why cova recovered so early! release of tokens will also do some bad stuff! but i like the way they put the condition to unlock the tokens!

Any idea how long the duration of the locked token will last?, though i think its a good thing, at least till when they have some tangible implementations being implemented to guarantee that the token will be used for the purpose of which it was created in the first place, nowadays its of the essence that projects get things right to avoid been screwed up
Activity: 420
Merit: 2

The Airdrop tokens distributed over Bitmax are locked, so you can't sell them at the moment.
I don't know what this looks like with tokens that Cova sent directly (or not yet).
the tokens are locked for good! currently no free Cova is flying around! that's why cova recovered so early! release of tokens will also do some bad stuff! but i like the way they put the condition to unlock the tokens!
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

COVA conducted airdrop? Is this still available and open for all? I know they dont have any bounties apart from BitMax trading bounty.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Do you know how many tokens they distributed over Bitmax and how long they will be locked? Do you think it could have an effect on the price when they get unlocked and tradeable?
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
COVA team with coinworld story. You can read more about it here using this link; https://coinworldstory.com/newly-listed-coins-on-coinmarketcap-ushering-in-herbalist-coin-bzlcoin-shivers-livepeer-cova/

Data is the most vital assets in the world has gotten more attraction than oil. But there’s no infrastructure to control access to data and to make this vital asset a capital. Covalent protocol could be the best option for data exchange.

It seems like a lot of people still underestimate the value of their own personal data and act pretty carelessly when giving away their data while surfing the internet.

the reason why most people are careless about their data is simply that they have never been hacked or attack by hackers i believe once they through such trauma they will understand the importance of data security and privacy

Funny but true, the internet is a very dangerous place and with every click comes the risk of been hacked, that's probably why we should be careful with where we drop our details and our personal information, so its nice to have a place where we can be sure that our data is safe, even for the careless individuals, hopefully cova will do the needful
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

That would be interesting to know. If they already have distributed the airdrop tokens that would mean that the airdrop participants probably already sold their tokens and they won't be able to dump anymore.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 630

Wow, that is a great development, but we all know that prices are not consistent in this current market, so it is one thing to gain and another to maintain it. All the same, a win is a win.
Many investor missed the chance to join their public sale as they didn't arranged any! But they didn't keep their community unhappy and got listed pretty  soon!  Hopefully everyone  brought enough that time  as it was lower then the private sale price!!

Yeah the public sale on their exchange. But it's not too late for us to it. I hope sooner or later we will see more good updates for it about  their private sale.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2

Wow, that is a great development, but we all know that prices are not consistent in this current market, so it is one thing to gain and another to maintain it. All the same, a win is a win.
Many investor missed the chance to join their public sale as they didn't arranged any! But they didn't keep their community unhappy and got listed pretty  soon!  Hopefully everyone  brought enough that time  as it was lower then the private sale price!!
copper member

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

Wow i didnt notice it was doing so well, really surpises me especially given that they did an airdrop normally you see things plumet after that but shows people are hording the tokens and see a longterm growth ahead
That's really great thing. But I didn't remember that if they are giving any other benefits if people are holding tokens for long-term. I need to search again about it.
Activity: 630

there is no free token flying around so we can be sure that price wont be forces down by Dumpers when Cova gets a uptrend mode!
that makes COVA a perfect investment for now as there is no chance of loosing funds!

Yes. True. Bounty was not there or any airdrops that I heard of. Only way to get COVA token is through buying in exchanges which is very good.

But I learned that there was airdrop done on Bitmax exchange as part of their partnership. That is another way in which people can get their hands on the token apart from buying from buying it from exchanges.

yeah, they even organized an AMA bounty, users were rewarded for asking interesting questions i believe by this such activity they will gain more involvement from the crypto community

Right, which solidifies my point that the token could have been gotten from different programs. Anyway, I am rooting for the success of COVA but I would have liked that they used the more conventional method.

Somehow I missed all the free route to get some COVA tokens. I will keep my eyes open for the next option available.

Yeah me too I guess my only chance having their tokens now by going to some exchanges where I can get some of it while it's still cheap and monitor the project progress after than.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Wow i didnt notice it was doing so well, really surpises me especially given that they did an airdrop normally you see things plumet after that but shows people are hording the tokens and see a longterm growth ahead
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
copper member
can this project be successful, I see a lot of gambling platforms that failed when ico. the average of them does not reach the softcap. so I know this year the gambling concept project can still get investors.

Lol, I think you stumbled on the wrong page, COVA has absolutely nothing to do with gambling. In case you didn't know, COVA is building an internet protocol of smart data that can collect information and act exactly how the user wants it to. No need to thank me  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: