Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵 - page 20. (Read 50787 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 0
Glad to see the price of Cova has recovered. Today among the Top 20 Biggest Gainers of the day on CMC.
Now probably all of them have sold their Airdrop tokens. Soon there will be no cheap tokens anymore:-)

have they distributed their airdrop token i would really like to know because i am expecting tokens from the team, i personally believe cova will be an all-time gainer they have some cool tech idea

COVA conducted airdrop? Is this still available and open for all? I know they dont have any bounties apart from BitMax trading bounty.
I don't think so that their airdrop still is opened. I mean I didn't saw anything latests information/discussion about it.

yeah, you are right i asked a similar question in their telegram channel and the admin said their airdrop is still on-going so token distribution is not yet  ready
So that you mean to say, we can still apply to their airdrop? Could you give me link of airdrop so also take the benefits?

What he means with on-going is probably that they haven't distributed the tokens. I don't think that it's possible to register for the Airdrop anymore.
That's why I was asking about registration. I also didn't see anything mentioned about airdrop. And don't know why still they are holding distribution of airdrop tokens.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
This is one project that could change the most vital asset in the world, Data. I think everyone should keep an eye on this project. They are way ahead of the roadmap right here on the website; covalent.ai
Activity: 448

In all honesty trying to time things based on holidays and such is silly it's not how to make good longterm money, especially in crypto as i've seen some things that are opposite of what makes sense, like a network getting hacked and price rising the next day, go with projects that have good longterm potential

I don’t think so. It does. More especially CryptoCurrencies like btc which are decentralized. News, government policies and speculations affect it.

No one want to be left out. FOMO and FUD cost me a lot last year. But I think adoption of the technology behind every token would keep in check huge price drop in a little time. I’ll expect CryptoCurrencies to get stable in few more years.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102

In all honesty trying to time things based on holidays and such is silly it's not how to make good longterm money, especially in crypto as i've seen some things that are opposite of what makes sense, like a network getting hacked and price rising the next day, go with projects that have good longterm potential

I don’t think so. It does. More especially CryptoCurrencies like btc which are decentralized. News, government policies and speculations affect it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I know the article is almost a month old, but maybe some of the new interested ones don't know yet that Cova is open source.
I'm also wondering if there are any programmers here who have looked at the source code in more detail.

https://medium.com/@covatoken/open-sourcing-cova-protocol-da7132360de

Yeah, I read this article when they published it. However, I have no experience in programming at all so I can't really contribute to the project but the example of Ethereum shows that open source works. Last year Ethereum was in the top 5 of the fastest growing open source projects on Github.

Impressive. Ethereum is one opens source project that has  gained adoption widely. Covalent recorded 30x ETH TPS during the testnet, I think it has a better chance on github.

I wouldn't say that only because of the testnet results. I mean, sure the Cova statistics from their testnet look impressive but Ethereum has a much wider adoption already and a huge community. And both projects aren't comparable so I don't think that they will compete for Github developers.

You have a point, they both server different purpose and it won't be wise to compare the two, also ethereum is one of the pioneers in terms of cryptocurrencies and like you rightly put it, it has been adopted by many brands and upcoming brands, so they both have their own aspect and issues that they are trying to fix but at the end, we all hope to see the industry become much more acceptable
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
I know for sure that China is currently observing their national holiday this month of January
Did that also affects Cova operations?

This is a very smart question, I don't know for a fact if it will affect operations, but thinking like every entrepreneur should, I don't think any celebration should affect any ongoing project especially long holidays like that of the Chinese

Chinese holidays always has a way of influencing crypto market. But I think the market is getting used to it. I’ll expect a little bit shift in COVA price but progress on the internet protocol shouldn’t be affected.

On price, yes, holidays, especially influential ones like that of the Chinese can definitely affect the price, but I'm glad you reasoned with me that an ongoing development should never be affected by holidays especially when there is a deadline to meet.

When is the chinese holiday set to begin. I know last year the market wad greatly influenced by the holiday. I just hope that it would be different this time around.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
I know for sure that China is currently observing their national holiday this month of January

This is a very smart question, I don't know for a fact if it will affect operations, but thinking like every entrepreneur should, I don't think any celebration should affect any ongoing project especially long holidays like that of the Chinese

Chinese holidays always has a way of influencing crypto market. But I think the market is getting used to it. I’ll expect a little bit shift in COVA price but progress on the internet protocol shouldn’t be affected.

On price, yes, holidays, especially influential ones like that of the Chinese can definitely affect the price, but I'm glad you reasoned with me that an ongoing development should never be affected by holidays especially when there is a deadline to meet.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
I know the article is almost a month old, but maybe some of the new interested ones don't know yet that Cova is open source.
I'm also wondering if there are any programmers here who have looked at the source code in more detail.

Yeah, I read this article when they published it. However, I have no experience in programming at all so I can't really contribute to the project but the example of Ethereum shows that open source works. Last year Ethereum was in the top 5 of the fastest growing open source projects on Github.

Impressive. Ethereum is one opens source project that has  gained adoption widely. Covalent recorded 30x ETH TPS during the testnet, I think it has a better chance on github.

I wouldn't say that only because of the testnet results. I mean, sure the Cova statistics from their testnet look impressive but Ethereum has a much wider adoption already and a huge community. And both projects aren't comparable so I don't think that they will compete for Github developers.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102

I know most devs keep their programmers open sourced during testnet. Also, it helps to test what more these programs could be used for.
But what is Covalent testnet open sourced?
Activity: 364

Activity: 448

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

I believe TRON is also open source and they have really been making shockwaves as lots of ETH developers have switched over to the TRON blockchain. It's going to be interesting watching how the blockchain universe progresses in the future. I think EOS will also have a resurgence in the future as well, lots of good projects kicking around at the moment.

Yea, having an open source system guarantees competition and i'm glad to see Cova going to that same direction in ensuring their project is also open source, we all know what competition means and the advantages that comes with it, it will drive up the innovation residing within the developers, leading to much more better features, i think the blockchain industry as a whole is moving in the right direction
copper member
Activity: 644

Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Glad to see the price of Cova has recovered. Today among the Top 20 Biggest Gainers of the day on CMC.
Now probably all of them have sold their Airdrop tokens. Soon there will be no cheap tokens anymore:-)

have they distributed their airdrop token i would really like to know because i am expecting tokens from the team, i personally believe cova will be an all-time gainer they have some cool tech idea

COVA conducted airdrop? Is this still available and open for all? I know they dont have any bounties apart from BitMax trading bounty.
I don't think so that their airdrop still is opened. I mean I didn't saw anything latests information/discussion about it.

yeah, you are right i asked a similar question in their telegram channel and the admin said their airdrop is still on-going so token distribution is not yet  ready
So that you mean to say, we can still apply to their airdrop? Could you give me link of airdrop so also take the benefits?

What he means with on-going is probably that they haven't distributed the tokens. I don't think that it's possible to register for the Airdrop anymore.
Activity: 392

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

I was actually surprised knowing that; I was away for the holidays and before leaving it wasn't doing that well; It is great that they managed to recover properly. Hope this sticks.

They promised lots of surprises this year, and getting top of CMC chart was one.
I think Covalent team would need more time in getting the full product launched this year. It’s a vital project that would change the way we live. I’ll expect they take it slowly but steady.
getting on CMC was achieved last year already! they have a great team and looks like they are expending it too! many great engineer joined their team recently! we sure can expect some more development in coming days!!

They are really adding only good people on their team based on what I've observed when they are adding a new member but it's a good way so it will surely that their team will be full of good people.
I didn’t see any update of additional staff to the the covalent team but is always nice to have more experienced people on board.

Yeah maybe they are still looking for some good people. They really should have good people in order to make this project become more good. The current team are really amaizing can't wait to see some new updates.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

I was actually surprised knowing that; I was away for the holidays and before leaving it wasn't doing that well; It is great that they managed to recover properly. Hope this sticks.

the most beautiful thing about cova is their approach to marketing they understand one or two things about the market and they seem to be using that to their advantage. i believe they will grow pretty big
Pages:
Jump to: