Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵 - page 57. (Read 50787 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
so, I have just created an account with Huobi, a few ETH are on the way there.
From me the trade with Cova can start soon :-)
For me, this is one of the most promising projects at the moment. Even if it takes years
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
I saw that the COVA project won the Huobi listing challenge and will be listed on the Huobi exchange, this shows the level of belief and support people have for the project.

Wow, I did not expect that. but I am very pleased. Now they can really follow their plan and sell the tokens through the Exchange instead of a normal token.
This is a big step for this project, congratulations
Before ICO announcement of listing on exchange would be really nice idea. And they got even huge numbers of voting for it. This is also good idea to promote their project.👍

yeah, publicity is one of the way for them to get more engagement from larger crypto community and investors, what they are trying to create need great deal of awareness
Activity: 364
Merit: 3

On 5.12. An AMA is taking place, #COVAAMA
You can already send in questions, and if you're lucky, you get 1000 tokens!
https://medium.com/@covatoken/ask-cova-questions-and-get-up-to-1000-cova-tokens-as-reward-1d3f61165eb3

Yeah just saw their tweet about it. It's really exciting because we can directly can ask the team about the things that we want to know and understand more about the project. Plus we will have a chance to win some Cova tokens.
s

This is a great move; the first thing I am to ask them about the sale. How is looking like and what are the chancing of having one anyways. Are the private investment enough to get this project on its feet?
I'm curious on the Token sell as well, as they didn't shate any data on that just yet!
Hopefully they'll answer them in this AMA session! Looking forward to it!

I talked to them on Telegram and one of their admins said that they will release some information soon about how many tokens there are in total and how many were sold during the private sale.

and I think they are planning to make the sale or execute the sale differently; they will start off with exchanges instead. So anyone who wants to the tokens can buy then off the exchange and that is about it.  but will need to double check on the AMA.

I am sure that would make the top questions on the AMA Session coming on.  I think they got investors already from private sales(not comfirmed). Howbeit I don’t know who would be selling these tokens on the Exchange because you would need to have COVA token to trade it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

https://medium.com/@covatoken/ask-cova-questions-and-get-up-to-1000-cova-tokens-as-reward-1d3f61165eb3

Yeah just saw their tweet about it. It's really exciting because we can directly can ask the team about the things that we want to know and understand more about the project. Plus we will have a chance to win some Cova tokens.
s

This is a great move; the first thing I am to ask them about the sale. How is looking like and what are the chancing of having one anyways. Are the private investment enough to get this project on its feet?
I'm curious on the Token sell as well, as they didn't shate any data on that just yet!

I talked to them on Telegram and one of their admins said that they will release some information soon about how many tokens there are in total and how many were sold during the private sale.

and I think they are planning to make the sale or execute the sale differently; they will start off with exchanges instead. So anyone who wants to the tokens can buy then off the exchange and that is about it.  but will need to double check on the AMA.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

s

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I saw that the COVA project won the Huobi listing challenge and will be listed on the Huobi exchange, this shows the level of belief and support people have for the project.

Wow, I did not expect that. but I am very pleased. Now they can really follow their plan and sell the tokens through the Exchange instead of a normal token.
Before ICO announcement of listing on exchange would be really nice idea. And they got even huge numbers of voting for it. This is also good idea to promote their project.👍
Yea, i think them surpassing and getting listed on huobi speaks a lot, i mean, we're in a downtrend and yet they had the capability to pull such a feat, an evidence that the community believes in them and they have what it takes to move forward, cova seems not to be concerned about raising capital, as they already have strong financial backing, what they need now is userbase 
copper member
Activity: 224
Hey friends, check out an article I wrote on Covalent, I hope you enjoy reading it.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/a1jj1a/covalent_recent_achievement/
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I see the news that Cova won the Huobi competition
That's great news and indeed a lot of faith and confidence is in the project, the team shouldn't let us down
copper member
Activity: 644

s

Yes, this is part of the reason why I am so excited about the AMA. A whole lot of these questions will be thrashed out. I think they will throw more light into the token aspect of the project because lots of questions have been popping around it lately.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2

s

Activity: 490

s

Activity: 630

copper member
Activity: 644

Yes, I was especially excited when I saw this update in the telegram group. The beautiful thing about this is that you not only get to ask questions to to better your understanding. But you get to earn in the process.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

Activity: 672

Yea, its quite surprising to see them get listed, especially in this situation of the market, the last time i checked, they were still below in the voting list and seeing them make it, is really good, things seems to be falling in place for cova and the new method of token purchase seems to be a good one, at least now, its not all about getting it for free
Activity: 728

i wasn't aware they are already doing their AMA, thanks for the information i have a lot of questions that i am burning to ask i believe the team will provide answers to them

And it looks like the AMA will be happening weekly also. I need to take part in this opportunity. 1000 cova token will be a lot in the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Hi I think companies like Google are walking this path for years, using every inch of open data. Why do you think that data is 'abused'?

How are you going to outsmart other big data companies with this crypto project? Just curious… Smiley

They go into detail on the github writeups of how the wrapping of data works I can pretty much imagine their will be ways around it but there will be at least something right now theirs nothing for data protection
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

i wasn't aware they are already doing their AMA, thanks for the information i have a lot of questions that i am burning to ask i believe the team will provide answers to them
Activity: 532
Hi I think companies like Google are walking this path for years, using every inch of open data. Why do you think that data is 'abused'?

How are you going to outsmart other big data companies with this crypto project? Just curious… Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Pages:
Jump to: