Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵 - page 79. (Read 50787 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 2
COVA team would need to do more advertising and Promotion Campaigns.
A smart internet isn’t a Lay term. Not every Harry would understand how a smart internet works. YouTube and AMA session and Blockchain conferences would help out.
Well you have a good point here! I mean yeah people have to understand this project first to know about it and use it.
No matter how good it is, they have to understand how this can bring Welfare to us!   
Activity: 448
Merit: 3

It is good to delay marketing when platform operation is still to be fully launched
I don't think still that advertising is bad for any particular period of a project phase, wether at tokensale or pre launch phase

I disagree with you. Marketing should start very early in the process of development especially in the crypto. Reaching the masses is extremely important to be successful.

Why I understand where you're coming from and quite agree that when the right marketing is done we will see a very good conversion as per tokensale but truth is strategically carrying out such activities remains key

I guess COVA team got units. There are other wheels to move the project. But There’s the marketing head. It’s his job to design an effective marketing strategy. Starting early is always better.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
A smart internet isn’t a Lay term. Not every Harry would understand how a smart internet works. YouTube and AMA session and Blockchain conferences would help out.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

It is good to delay marketing when platform operation is still to be fully launched
I don't think still that advertising is bad for any particular period of a project phase, wether at tokensale or pre launch phase

I disagree with you. Marketing should start very early in the process of development especially in the crypto. Reaching the masses is extremely important to be successful.

Why I understand where you're coming from and quite agree that when the right marketing is done we will see a very good conversion as per tokensale but truth is strategically carrying out such activities remains key
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
My main concern is just adoption as with everything with crypto adoption always tends to be the achiles heel, the project as it stands seems to have so much of the technical aspect well planned out its going to be the corporate and social aspect that needs to really knock it out of the park and bring on companies and projects to implement the platform large scale

You're right, adoption is really needed if they intend to survive but i'm quite optimistic, especially with the fact that reputable brands already showed interest in Cova, so its all about implementation and once that's effectively done, we may get to see a situation whereby people will want to know more and possibly get into the train of a new web protocol

Wow that's a good news that some big / reputable companies are showing some interest on the project. Well I guess they already predicted what will really going to be the future of this project.
Activity: 672
My main concern is just adoption as with everything with crypto adoption always tends to be the achiles heel, the project as it stands seems to have so much of the technical aspect well planned out its going to be the corporate and social aspect that needs to really knock it out of the park and bring on companies and projects to implement the platform large scale

You're right, adoption is really needed if they intend to survive but i'm quite optimistic, especially with the fact that reputable brands already showed interest in Cova, so its all about implementation and once that's effectively done, we may get to see a situation whereby people will want to know more and possibly get into the train of a new web protocol
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1

Your not wrong marketing is one of those things that can’t start soon enough as the team needs to make sure that they are building a following early and give time for adoption to grow

Yep I know they are focused on development at this stage, but it would be great if they document their progress a bit more transparently. Bi-weekly updates are cool but I would like to see them expand more on what they are actually doing in layman terms which will make it easier for beginners to understand.

I agree buddy, They must keep giving an update on their community supporters and investors about their progress and developments more. We know that they are really doing great but it will be more good if they will share it to us  Grin.

One can simply just take their response "doing well" as word of mouth, the community will feel better and reassured if they share their current progress with the house.
COVA project is great no doubt. The concept of a safe internet is unique and we can see that it’s use by everyone on the  internet would be overwhelming once it’s launched.
It’s a bit on the technical side I must comment because it’s a new concept.
I am certainly not the only one anticipating your testnet release. That should give more idea of a smart internet.

I agree they really have a very great idea about changing ang making the internet smarter. This kind of project is really what most of the people looking for.

I can almost say nothing is safe on the internet again these days and a lots of data gets abused. I even fear the level of credit card data abuse that mind be going on behind the scene unnoticed.

You know this. There are a lot of vulnerabilities happening in the internet that it seems nothing is safe online again. Most times this company deliberately sell user data without permission.
copper member
Activity: 644

Since there is not even an appointment for an ICO, I think big marketing campaigns are premature. It's a good thing they're focusing on development right now and not putting any energy into advertising. That comes early enough when they are at conferences and events.

I don't totally agree with you on that, there is no such thing as premature marketing. Have you ever heard of hype? It is very healthy to build hype around a project that is yet to kick off. Make people anticipate and eventually get them to use the project when it launches.
Activity: 532
COVA project is great no doubt. The concept of a safe internet is unique and we can see that it’s use by everyone on the  internet would be overwhelming once it’s launched.
I am certainly not the only one anticipating your testnet release. That should give more idea of a smart internet.

I agree they really have a very great idea about changing ang making the internet smarter. This kind of project is really what most of the people looking for.

I can almost say nothing is safe on the internet again these days and a lots of data gets abused. I even fear the level of credit card data abuse that mind be going on behind the scene unnoticed.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Dear Covalent Team
Your coin may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote
If you do not want to vote, please fill out the Quick List:
1. 0.5 BTC will be listing in 7-10 days
2. 1 BTC will be listing in 3 days
3. 2 BTC will be listing in 24 hour
4. Other Payment using ETH or GEEK or Your coin with equivalent from 0.5 BTC to 2 BTC
Explorer free for any coin listed ☞ https://explorer.aiodex.com/
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team
Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiodexofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official
Activity: 630

Your not wrong marketing is one of those things that can’t start soon enough as the team needs to make sure that they are building a following early and give time for adoption to grow

Yep I know they are focused on development at this stage, but it would be great if they document their progress a bit more transparently. Bi-weekly updates are cool but I would like to see them expand more on what they are actually doing in layman terms which will make it easier for beginners to understand.

I agree buddy, They must keep giving an update on their community supporters and investors about their progress and developments more. We know that they are really doing great but it will be more good if they will share it to us  Grin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

They've got a brilliant idea but they've their work caught out for them given this is a new approach in the internet space they've to elaborate enough to ensure people understand what they're offering.

This is so true, especially on the website more information has to be given because its the first place anyone seeking to know much about the project visits. The whole idea is grand but I believe they can really do better on the website

yeah, and i would suggest they create a use case so that newbie can get a solid picture of what they are trying to do and they should also actively work on all their social platform
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

They've got a brilliant idea but they've their work caught out for them given this is a new approach in the internet space they've to elaborate enough to ensure people understand what they're offering.

This is so true, especially on the website more information has to be given because its the first place anyone seeking to know much about the project visits. The whole idea is grand but I believe they can really do better on the website

They will probably have to polish their website a bit, yeah. Especially when they've decided to have a token sale. I know they have something like a whitepaper on their Github page but a detailed whitepaper on their website would be nice.

Yes, I would like to see an updated and published whitepaper. I get the COVA project is very technical but they could maybe try and make a simpler version for less technically versed folks.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

They will probably have to polish their website a bit, yeah. Especially when they've decided to have a token sale. I know they have something like a whitepaper on their Github page but a detailed whitepaper on their website would be nice.
copper member
Activity: 644

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Since there is not even an appointment for an ICO, I think big marketing campaigns are premature. It's a good thing they're focusing on development right now and not putting any energy into advertising. That comes early enough when they are at conferences and events.

Pages:
Jump to: