Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵 - page 76. (Read 50787 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 3
the last update is already 2 weeks ago. I hope today or tomorrow the next will be published. I am curious what progress has been made in the past two weeks. And maybe there will be an appointment for the tokensale

That's true, hope to get some updates pretty soon, i understand that doing such is not an easy thing but it will be nice to get like something to hold on to while they work, its quite a huge project and the world deserves to know about it, that's what will help in the speeding up of their marketing campaign or perhaps they can start creating videos about their day to day activities

Personally I don't think there is a need to rush, the whole market is down and shocking since the last 24h... Team should take their time still, who knows when this whole red market will get stable? You don't want to do a tokensale now with this mood

The market really isn't something to look at right now because it will break you down emotionally, and yes I understand your stance about not being in a rush but the team still has to send updates regardless of the state of the market.

Well if you say so and if the project find it worthy.
I think it should be done and maybe done very diligently cos you don't want to come out and get stuck at the end of the day.

Yeah. It’s promotional giving updates regularly. Covalent team should give weekly updates on progress of ICO sale.
It’s silly investing when you see early investors not informed about the project. I guess the team would keep up with the promotions and updates.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
the last update is already 2 weeks ago. I hope today or tomorrow the next will be published. I am curious what progress has been made in the past two weeks. And maybe there will be an appointment for the tokensale

That's true, hope to get some updates pretty soon, i understand that doing such is not an easy thing but it will be nice to get like something to hold on to while they work, its quite a huge project and the world deserves to know about it, that's what will help in the speeding up of their marketing campaign or perhaps they can start creating videos about their day to day activities

Personally I don't think there is a need to rush, the whole market is down and shocking since the last 24h... Team should take their time still, who knows when this whole red market will get stable? You don't want to do a tokensale now with this mood

The market really isn't something to look at right now because it will break you down emotionally, and yes I understand your stance about not being in a rush but the team still has to send updates regardless of the state of the market.

Well if you say so and if the project find it worthy.
I think it should be done and maybe done very diligently cos you don't want to come out and get stuck at the end of the day.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
This is so important I’d love to hear what the plan is for the adoption and getting third party developers and integrations for the broader internet it’s a really important thing that we should hear more about
Well partnership is really important for this kind of amazing project to spread across global!
And with their vision they will sure have no problem getting partnership as per my believe !   

I think having a partnership will really going to be easy on Covalent project. If you will going to read the details of the project it's like that they don't need to find some companies for their project because it will going to come to them.

Yeah. The project would need partnerships but they’ll be the ones to come looking for it. COVALENT add some more experience to their team. Make the job less for everyone and they could get it done earlier than expected. That would be great for investors as well.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
This is so important I’d love to hear what the plan is for the adoption and getting third party developers and integrations for the broader internet it’s a really important thing that we should hear more about
Well partnership is really important for this kind of amazing project to spread across global!
And with their vision they will sure have no problem getting partnership as per my believe !   

I think having a partnership will really going to be easy on Covalent project. If you will going to read the details of the project it's like that they don't need to find some companies for their project because it will going to come to them.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1

Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Activity: 672
What I like about this project is the quality of the team, I just hope that the advisors are indeed their advisors and the fact that they have their Testnet on is a plus to them, this has been one of the thing we have been saying in the space, that developers need to show they have the capacity to develop what they promised instead of saying invest in us and we will develop

I agree with you. Is there a way to check advisors by some means and verify it? I personally dont have any doubts at this moment. Its just for my knowledge..

Usually, I check the Linkedin pages of the team members of a project. But I like it the most when the team shows up on conferences and blockchain meetings, in public AMAs etc. It's just better to have real faces connected to the team member than just online profiles.

Yea, gone are the days when projects hide behind the curtains and issue out worthless projects for individuals to invest on, if a team is seeking for investors, they should do the needful by coming out and talking to the community, give them reasons why your project should be invested on, however, the meetups by the cova team has so far been good
Activity: 532

They have to start weekly updates. Because we don't about the progress of their project and even don't know that when they will start the sale.

Two weeks are completely sufficient. There is not much progress in the course of a week. And if you follow several projects, like me, then weekly updates are almost stressful :-)

Yea. It has its stress though but I know of some projects that did it and pull it off. One of them even did a daily video update (working days) on twitter and remained consistent with it.
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

These are some of the most important aspect and stages of this project. I am sure when they get to this stage of the project they will announce what and how they plan on going about it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Activity: 630

They have to start weekly updates. Because we don't about the progress of their project and even don't know that when they will start the sale.

Two weeks are completely sufficient. There is not much progress in the course of a week. And if you follow several projects, like me, then weekly updates are almost stressful :-)
Yes, I guess in every two weeks weekly updates are enough. No need to post on every week. But still we don't have information about the SALE?

I agree, Having an updates about the progress and developments of the project every two weeks is also good because we can still monitor what's happening on it. Regarding on their sale they still didn't give any informations about when they will going to start it.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
interesting project. I got acquainted with white paper and saw that it really is worth our attention. I will follow this project.

Which whitepaper did you read? Because I could not find any yet. Do you have a link to the white paper?
There is also no roadmap yet. For a project of this size that even has a Testnet running, that's a bit strange

yeah, i am shocked as well because the last time i checked i couldn't find any link to a whitepaper unless he is referring to a GitHub post or he can provide a link to it
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Usually, I check the Linkedin pages of the team members of a project. But I like it the most when the team shows up on conferences and blockchain meetings, in public AMAs etc. It's just better to have real faces connected to the team member than just online profiles.
Absolutely right. This greatly reduces the likelihood of scam. Although there are exceptions. The ABLE project team spoke at conferences, but the project turned out to be a scam.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
COVA team would need to do more advertising and Promotion Campaigns.
A smart internet isn’t a Lay term. Not every Harry would understand how a smart internet works. YouTube and AMA session and Blockchain conferences would help out.

Current internet protocol looks smart enough and people may not really understand when you say there is another kind of smart that's way better than the current protocol and it's baffling to see good project not willing to spend money on marketing

i don't think the current internet is that smart as you say it just connected and global but not smart i believe a smart internet should be open to personalization as well as have a capability to handle privacy
Activity: 672
I just checked the Twitter account of Cova (https://twitter.com/covatoken). Seems like they are not that active on Social media. They should step up a bit once they know when they will have their token sale.

Yeah, but for now, they should push forward the development of the testnet. This is the priority for Cova at the moment. If the testnet is ready for public and the ICO is started, they can do some marketing campaigns.

yes right, the team should focus on testnet. so they can convince investors to buy their tokens when ico starts. but don't forget about social media, the team should still be active in providing the latest updates there so investors know about the latest developments in the project.

Thats right. Do we know when their ICO is officially starting? Any dates announced by the team in any of their social media?

And i was of the believe that they are already done with ICO, this is actually good because it shows how proactive the team is, not to mention that they already have big investors on board, i'm really impressed with what's going on and i believe in few months to come we'll get to see some really good results from the cova team
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
interesting project. I got acquainted with white paper and saw that it really is worth our attention. I will follow this project.

Which whitepaper did you read? Because I could not find any yet. Do you have a link to the white paper?
There is also no roadmap yet. For a project of this size that even has a Testnet running, that's a bit strange
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
What I like about this project is the quality of the team, I just hope that the advisors are indeed their advisors and the fact that they have their Testnet on is a plus to them, this has been one of the thing we have been saying in the space, that developers need to show they have the capacity to develop what they promised instead of saying invest in us and we will develop

I agree with you. Is there a way to check advisors by some means and verify it? I personally dont have any doubts at this moment. Its just for my knowledge..

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

I’ll rate the team high. Made up of popular advisor who has worked with successfully projects. They keep up with weekly and bi weekly updates and that’s commendable. I’ll like to see the testnet successful.
They took in some of the bests in this field with Experience and skills!
No point to doubt them in any way! They are leaving no stone unturned to make something amazing happen! 
Covalent have any updates about rating/reviews about their work and project? I mean any rating/reviews website is given any review this project?
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

Yes, I guess in every two weeks weekly updates are enough. No need to post on every week. But still we don't have information about the SALE?
Pages:
Jump to: