Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵 - page 83. (Read 50787 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
I think that has always been the case people tend to appreciate projects that have a MVP as it gives them a feeling they are getting something immediately and not vaporware

lol, vaporware, true MVP serves as confirmation to investors because they will feel the team is willing to put in the necessary work needed to pull the project off

Indeed, an MVP will attract more attention and investors. When they can try the product and see how it works it is easier to invest.

Thats the idea behind the release of the MVP. I am looking forward for the MVP release and will test it as soon as it is available.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10

Hopefully, they will release some news about their testnet soon. Maybe they can have a public testnet, too. Does anyone know if they have plans for a public one?

I believe this question has been answered elsewhere before. It will take a long time for a public beta. The project is still in its infancy, it will not change much before 2020, I think. But maybe I am wrong too, and they are much further than expected

Do you have any idea of how long the results from the private testnet will become public. I would like to know how they are doing so far.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Hopefully, they will release some news about their testnet soon. Maybe they can have a public testnet, too. Does anyone know if they have plans for a public one?

I believe this question has been answered elsewhere before. It will take a long time for a public beta. The project is still in its infancy, it will not change much before 2020, I think. But maybe I am wrong too, and they are much further than expected
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
I think that has always been the case people tend to appreciate projects that have a MVP as it gives them a feeling they are getting something immediately and not vaporware

lol, vaporware, true MVP serves as confirmation to investors because they will feel the team is willing to put in the necessary work needed to pull the project off

Indeed, an MVP will attract more attention and investors. When they can try the product and see how it works it is easier to invest.

I am more concerned about the testnet that has been going on for long now. Although it is private one, it would be nice knowing what is happening there.

Activity: 728

I am more concerned about the testnet that has been going on for long now. Although it is private one, it would be nice knowing what is happening there.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1

Yea, I'd say it's logical. An MVP shows that a project is really ready and needs a push, hence, it's easier for investors to come in compared to when there is no MVP.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 630
Covalent. ai-a project that will not go unnoticed, what kind of Internet we use now, does not protect us from fraud. Team could you tell me please as quickly will work Internet provided you? According to your forecasts, how much will the coin cost in 2020?

I'm also thinking about it now. How they will going or how does the Cova will going to work on our internet now. I think it's hard to talk about the price now because they still not started yet. But if they will going to fully operational and provide the features that they promised the price will going to boom.
I'm not really worried about the price when i see how it can change things to good for us! Making people have faith in blockchain! For now i just want to know how their development is going and how its gonna work for real with our internet!

I agree for now it's not already time to think about the price. Cova will going to be a good project it will really going to change the way how we use the internet before.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I think the idea of reshaping the internet in a way that people actually have control over their data is something that pretty much everyone will agree should have been how it was from day 1 but blockchain might be the first time we see that possibility especially with advancements in one way encryption make it actually possible

You're right, data security is the true concept of Cova and its something that we all can attest to, a fact that we must at one point in time be a victim of the hazards involved in the lack of internet security and some corporate bodies make millions just stealing our data without the knowledge of the owner nor any incentive given to the victims
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Covalent. ai-a project that will not go unnoticed, what kind of Internet we use now, does not protect us from fraud. Team could you tell me please as quickly will work Internet provided you? According to your forecasts, how much will the coin cost in 2020?

I'm also thinking about it now. How they will going or how does the Cova will going to work on our internet now. I think it's hard to talk about the price now because they still not started yet. But if they will going to fully operational and provide the features that they promised the price will going to boom.
I'm not really worried about the price when i see how it can change things to good for us! Making people have faith in blockchain! For now i just want to know how their development is going and how its gonna work for real with our internet!
Activity: 490

From what I have read it seems they spent a considerable amount of time thinking about the MVPs structure. There are several important components in it that allows proof of concept to be conveyed. I honestly haven't tested it yet and I wonder how many testers did they have.
Activity: 630

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
copper member
Activity: 224

Guy's, anyone have exact Idea when they will start sale and then we can invest in ICO? I could find the roadmap of Cova or might be something is i missing from here.

They have not yet fixed a date yet. We might have to wait for a while before we get to see an announcement for the ico but I  think now they are focused ib development or they might have gotten funds from institutional investors.

It totally makes sense to wait and now focus on development (if they have the resources to do so) because with a further developed product it's much easier to convince people of the project.

These days investors are more open to a project with working product than a project at it infant stage so I'd say they're on the right path.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

They have not yet fixed a date yet. We might have to wait for a while before we get to see an announcement for the ico but I  think now they are focused ib development or they might have gotten funds from institutional investors.

A start before Christmas would be nice, then I could give my family members, who are enthusiastic for crypto currencies, a few tokens for Christmas:-)

I doubt that they will start a token sale before Christmas or even in 2018. They haven't decided a date yet and imho every starting date in 2018 would be too short notice. Projects need to build up some 'hype' before the ICO, so they better announce the starting date months ahead.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

They have not yet fixed a date yet. We might have to wait for a while before we get to see an announcement for the ico but I  think now they are focused ib development or they might have gotten funds from institutional investors.

A start before Christmas would be nice, then I could give my family members, who are enthusiastic for crypto currencies, a few tokens for Christmas:-)
Activity: 602
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

Wow. I love your opening words mate.. It can't indeed go unnoticed. Once it's lunched, I trust it to draw a lot buzz to itself anyway possible and most especially with its unique nature

it would increase triple fold if they can demonstrate the capability of their protocols, cova have a very great idea that needs every consideration so i advise the team to take that into notice
Yes, I agree with you that any current internet does not prevent us to experience the scam, in other words the masi is very possible for us to find or experience that kind of thing like phissing or hack. It would be very good if the team can solve this problem. Regardless of it's Cova has done a lot of changes since it was first created.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Wow. I love your opening words mate.. It can't indeed go unnoticed. Once it's lunched, I trust it to draw a lot buzz to itself anyway possible and most especially with its unique nature

it would increase triple fold if they can demonstrate the capability of their protocols, cova have a very great idea that needs every consideration so i advise the team to take that into notice
Activity: 532

Pages:
Jump to: