Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵 - page 86. (Read 50787 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
If you are one who really loves privacy and protecting your data online then covalent is a project for you. The Covalent proposes a more equitable vision for data sharing through mechanisms like traceable ownership to ensure providers can control how their data is used over time.
True, COVA does have a plan to secure the data!
But i really don't know how they are gonna do this and if those companies will ever agree to this technology! 

Humans find it difficult to accept change but the fact is, this is the sort of change that we need, statistics has shown that a large percentage of the population don't use the internet because of the dangers that comes with it and such needs to be addressed, it may also interest you to know that cova has been invested on by top brands in the industry
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Hello! Do u planned a bounty?

At the moment there is no bounty for covalent.ai but I  believe as time goes by there would be in the future once they have finished with the platform.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
If you are one who really loves privacy and protecting your data online then covalent is a project for you. The Covalent proposes a more equitable vision for data sharing through mechanisms like traceable ownership to ensure providers can control how their data is used over time.
True, COVA does have a plan to secure the data!
But i really don't know how they are gonna do this and if those companies will ever agree to this technology! 
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
If someone needs more information, there is a very detailed mediumchannel with technical information and all bi-weekly updates
https://medium.com/@covatoken

It's extremely important to follow this information for purpose of keeping in touch with project goals and actualizations
I really don't know how people do without checking up on their investment from time to time via this channels
Activity: 672
It's been interesting to see how this project has evolved since they first discussed it its good to see the team is moving along so quickly and shaping the platform to meet the goals they have setout but theirs some seriously big challenges ahead but from what i've read they seem to be willing to go the distance to see their vision come to reality.

Yea, they really seem dedicated and relentless to achieve the need of a safe internet by issuing out a process that will help protect our data from the wrong hands, one must have also noticed their tours to different countries in order to address the blockchain community and help them understand why Cova is needed at this very moment
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
Hello! Do u planned a bounty?
If someone needs more information, there is a very detailed mediumchannel with technical information and all bi-weekly updates

Came across this channel yesterday in one of their tweets. The bi-weekly updates is already in 3 parts with the latest being for October till 29th of October.

I am happy they started the biweekly progress report, it shows that they are thoroughly working. I was also impressed with the development updates I saw in the report.
Activity: 630

I see the website from https://covalent.ai/ very simple and aimed at the purpose of making the coin.
But if the advisor is correct, Mr. Ji Tian, who has become a Bitfinex investor and Zcash consultancy, will he be sure to succeed Covalent?

As of now Mr. Ji Tian is part of the advisor team. I was not aware of his role in the future as I am not from the project team. Honestly, advisor list is small but solid and sharp.

I searched about Mr Ji Tian because it's my first time seeing his name. I think if he chose the Covalent project it means he know that it will really going to be a good project?

Jia Tian looks like he has invested in some brilliant projects and he has also advised some amazing projects. Hopefully COVA can become the next success on his impressive resumé.

I also read about it. I think he will really never going to take a part or invest on the project if he know that it will not going to bring and have future. I think we're on the right project.

Oh yeah? but what do you mean when you said bitfinex investor? he own shares in that exchange or he own token in that exchange? If he own shares then I think he could bring a lot to the table.

Sorry buddy I don't know about it if what kind of shares he have there. Maybe we can ask the Covalent team on their telegram about it but I don't think it's okay because it's a personal informaion.
copper member
Activity: 644
I'm really happy that we're seeing people interested in more advanced smart chain platforms, i think smart chains and platforms are really what will drive crypto much further, basic crypto is an interesting replacement for FIAT but smart chains take things so much further

TBH I am feeling very enthusiastic about the future of the blockchain as it currently boasts of a lot of great features that makes it attractive and top of the list currently is smart chains and multichains, sharding and the likes helping to make transaction speed faster and safer to use

Yes, smart chains, multichains, and sharding most especially are things that gets me exited about the future of blockchain. As a lover of fast things, these technologies intrigues me a lot
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Activity: 490

I see the website from https://covalent.ai/ very simple and aimed at the purpose of making the coin.
But if the advisor is correct, Mr. Ji Tian, who has become a Bitfinex investor and Zcash consultancy, will he be sure to succeed Covalent?

As of now Mr. Ji Tian is part of the advisor team. I was not aware of his role in the future as I am not from the project team. Honestly, advisor list is small but solid and sharp.

I searched about Mr Ji Tian because it's my first time seeing his name. I think if he chose the Covalent project it means he know that it will really going to be a good project?

Jia Tian looks like he has invested in some brilliant projects and he has also advised some amazing projects. Hopefully COVA can become the next success on his impressive resumé.

I also read about it. I think he will really never going to take a part or invest on the project if he know that it will not going to bring and have future. I think we're on the right project.

Oh yeah? but what do you mean when you said bitfinex investor? he own shares in that exchange or he own token in that exchange? If he own shares then I think he could bring a lot to the table.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3

Came across this channel yesterday in one of their tweets. The bi-weekly updates is already in 3 parts with the latest being for October till 29th of October.

It’s best to give an update weekly on medium or some other blog channel. That way it doesn’t end up hidden in the community chat.
Thanks for sharing. It says testnet would be  happening be coming soon.
Activity: 532

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

what cova is trying to achieve is very important to our world today i believe the idea of making our internet smarter is a very great one, blockchain alongside other technology will make sure the internet gets to it original goal

I really love the idea and I wish I had the opportunity to work and learn from the team implementing this project. It would be fun and there would be a lot of experience gained.
Apart from Mr. Jia Tian is also from the development team of Professor Elie Ofek.
Look at the profile because he is very experienced in the computer field,
Former development engineer at IBM Research.
World-leading economist with expertise in technology product strategies.

Yeah. If they can hook up some great development partnerships and also ensure that the project comes out well, I see cova going somewhere.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

what cova is trying to achieve is very important to our world today i believe the idea of making our internet smarter is a very great one, blockchain alongside other technology will make sure the internet gets to it original goal

Another is what will really going to bring them success is when they successfully provide what they say data privacy that the users are the only one who can control his/her data or informations.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Personally, I think the COVA medium page is a bit bare. Don't get me wrong I fully appreciate the team is posting bi-weekly updates which means investors are not left in the dark on progress. However, this means we will only see one article every fortnight.

I would like to see more posts about general topics, for example, an in-depth look into the crypto market from the COVA teams perspective or explainer articles about the technology that COVA will use.
copper member
Activity: 644

Biweekly updates are quite nice. But I would strongly suggest weekly update to keep updated to the community regularly. 2 weeks is already long time in crypto field.

They are still in the early stages of their project (well, they haven't even finalized the details for the token sale) so I guess as soon as the whole thing takes off, they will post their updates more frequently.

A frequent update will be the best they can do for themselves, to be honest, they don't want to start grooming an impatient audience.
Pages:
Jump to: