Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵 - page 89. (Read 50787 times)

copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
As a big fan of innovation, I am particularly impressed by the fact that there will be a new internet protocol that actually cares about users and gives them absolute control.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
I did not see and find information about ICO or sales tokens in this thread and on their site. So are they only focused on product development?
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The project has an interesting and promising concept, I think this is its positive feature. But there are too few coders and programmers in the project... I am not sure that even the best idea today will be able to attract the right people to work in the project. The time of enthusiasts is almost over...
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
I first heard from Covalent a few weeks ago, it's going to be a really interesting project. I've wondered why there is no thread here in the forum, but now there is one
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
I see the website from https://covalent.ai/ very simple and aimed at the purpose of making the coin.
But if the advisor is correct, Mr. Ji Tian, who has become a Bitfinex investor and Zcash consultancy, will he be sure to succeed Covalent?

As of now Mr. Ji Tian is part of the advisor team. I was not aware of his role in the future as I am not from the project team. Honestly, advisor list is small but solid and sharp.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
It is an interesting concept. You talk about keeping the internet open, yet you talk about controlling the use of data for its intent; which sounds more like restriction. It would be good to understand the concept with some use cases. Lets say i share a recipe for a food dish on the internet; how would Covalent play a role ?
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
The concept of giving users total control over their data is great and is one that internet users have been craving for but the team should do more to make enough information available on their website.

Yeah, It's our right to control and decide what we want to do on our data. We will achieve this if Covalent will successfully done what are they planning to do.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
This project looks great. The idea and team is a top feature of COVA. It’s rare to come across a solid project like this.  DATA security is a big industry with social media firms selling off our data at the expense of our security. Covalent model makes the internet smarter with data. Making it easy to use.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
The concept of giving users total control over their data is great and is one that internet users have been craving for but the team should do more to make enough information available on their website.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
I have seen some Tweets about the Covalent project and it looks very interesting. The protection and security of data gets more and more important. The team is well experienced and they are all experts in their fields.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I see the website from https://covalent.ai/ very simple and aimed at the purpose of making the coin.
But if the advisor is correct, Mr. Ji Tian, who has become a Bitfinex investor and Zcash consultancy, will he be sure to succeed Covalent?
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Just read some details of the project it's really looks interesting but the team got my attention because they are really looks professional and experienced in this kind of industry.
Pages:
Jump to: