Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵 - page 9. (Read 50787 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
I read a lot about the testnet and its impressive performance. Is it already know when their mainnet will be released? Will it already be this year?

Not sure though. But i suspect it would be released mid this year as I don't see any complaints concerning the testnet launch.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
I read a lot about the testnet and its impressive performance. Is it already know when their mainnet will be released? Will it already be this year?
I don't think any date has been given yet as launching a network is really a hard job where you have to make sure everything is fine from core as once its done they cant really make any change! but be sure that this will be released by this year!
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
It goes wild on the Internet. And internet users most times don’t know their personal data is stored and used without their consent. Covalent protocol could be a solution to these privacy issues.

This is indeed accurate, the recent happenings in the internet world has come to open the eyes of the world as to how important data security is and COVA is profering something extraordinary which millions would have hoped we had sooner.

I guess you are talking about the recent data leak where more than 700 million mail-addresses and passwords were leaked? Would Cova really be able to prevent such things from happen again by introducing their smart data?

that is what they are trying to solve and i expect the scenario to be in this format " That my personal data should only be visible in X platform and not in other platforms" by so doing hackers can't make sense of hacked data

Recently Facebook did this 10yrs challenge and had a lot of people coming into the challenge without really knowing the reason behind the campaign, some say facial recognition and I feel is something deep

Yea, saw something about that on the twitter page of Cova, though i didn't bother to go deep into the article, i may eventually look into that in due time but i believe that such may be all about collation of data and making money out of it, which is the norm which we are used to but the public is just too naive to look into that aspect but rather submit to such process
Activity: 630
It goes wild on the Internet. And internet users most times don’t know their personal data is stored and used without their consent. Covalent protocol could be a solution to these privacy issues.

The issue is quite deep and bigger than any of us, brands are ripping off our data and every app is by one way or the other trying to have access to our privacy, you get to see apps now requesting to have access to our gallery and much more, so i believe Cova has so much holes to fill, to help eradicate the incessant issues of data been stolen and much more

You are right, there are so many areas in which our data are queried. Cova has a lot to do here. I haven't thought about the apps yet, so far I only thought about filling out forms on the internet:-) But our data and pictures come from so many different sources that you can easily lose track of them.

Yea, its actually not a funny situation and its a known fact that they collect our data even before we know what's happening, that's if we actually know that our data has been compromised, i'm not even sure that there are strict laws in place to avoid that, so we are defenseless and at the mercies of the third party or big corporate brands to use our data as they please

Following this project has made me start to think about what type of information I should share on the internet. Our data can be manipulated and used in so many different ways without our knowledge and it's time we got out privacy back!

Getting our privacy back is very important and it is very much a reason why a project such as this will be a big deal. It aims to solve a very disturbing problem of the society using one of the best technology currently known to man and it gives me joy.

Yeah, If we will have a chance to have a control to our data it will going to be more convenient and feel relax because we know that we're safe from those people who's getting our data for bad interest.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2

The issue is quite deep and bigger than any of us, brands are ripping off our data and every app is by one way or the other trying to have access to our privacy, you get to see apps now requesting to have access to our gallery and much more, so i believe Cova has so much holes to fill, to help eradicate the incessant issues of data been stolen and much more

You are right, there are so many areas in which our data are queried. Cova has a lot to do here. I haven't thought about the apps yet, so far I only thought about filling out forms on the internet:-) But our data and pictures come from so many different sources that you can easily lose track of them.

Yea, its actually not a funny situation and its a known fact that they collect our data even before we know what's happening, that's if we actually know that our data has been compromised, i'm not even sure that there are strict laws in place to avoid that, so we are defenseless and at the mercies of the third party or big corporate brands to use our data as they please

Following this project has made me start to think about what type of information I should share on the internet. Our data can be manipulated and used in so many different ways without our knowledge and it's time we got out privacy back!

Getting our privacy back is very important and it is very much a reason why a project such as this will be a big deal. It aims to solve a very disturbing problem of the society using one of the best technology currently known to man and it gives me joy.
Cova offered so many things! I wouldn't even really trust a project offering so many things! In glimpse  it may seem impossible!
But after spectating their speed, i have no doubt that they will provide what they promised! 
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

Yeah, after reading it i saw that we are vulnerable to anyone, we dont have enough security even though we have passwords or any kind of stuff if the person who wants to collect data and share it, we really need this kind of project.

More people now should start to think the same way. I mean, a project like Cova will have it hard to find adoption when people just don't care about what is happening to their data.
Activity: 490

I think it has a been the case for quite sometime it is just that we did not see a solid solution to the problem. Take social media for example we have seen their founders respond to privacy claims multiple times and we still aren't so sure about our data. Hopefuly this would be the first step in the right direction.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
I think a lot of people have shared things they much rather would have not shared, but that's the thing with the internet once its shared, its just gone it's out there for everyone, which is i think from my side at least why i think people are quite enticed by a project that looks to do a bit of a paradigm shift away from the status quo.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
I wonder what kind of moves we will see from the team for adoption/integration moves, i'd love personally to see them move to try to integrate with something like chromium or brave to see what kind of front end data security would look like in that kind of partnerships
They sure need some platform to try their protocol out! I dont know about Chrome but there many Chromium based browser such as Cent where they should give a try! Or like you said Brave browser! They should have their door open as they are also a Crypto based company! 

True, I think they will make a fine partnership with Brave browser too, but I will really like it if they are not limited to some browsers, I mean, different people with different preferences and being operational in all browsers to me is something cool.

Such a partnership would be great for the project, of course. But I think it will be very, very hard to get a partnership without the mainnet beeing launched successfully.

mainnet launch successfully !!! from the way the team is going am pretty sure they are going to succeed in the launch of their mainnet and after that i expect many partnership
I wonder what kind of moves we will see from the team for adoption/integration moves, i'd love personally to see them move to try to integrate with something like chromium or brave to see what kind of front end data security would look like in that kind of partnerships
They sure need some platform to try their protocol out! I dont know about Chrome but there many Chromium based browser such as Cent where they should give a try! Or like you said Brave browser! They should have their door open as they are also a Crypto based company! 

True, I think they will make a fine partnership with Brave browser too, but I will really like it if they are not limited to some browsers, I mean, different people with different preferences and being operational in all browsers to me is something cool.

Such a partnership would be great for the project, of course. But I think it will be very, very hard to get a partnership without the mainnet beeing launched successfully.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

yeah, integrating with a popular browser will see them go more public i expect they are working towards that direction and they should also consider real world app to demonstrate their protocols
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
To find out more about Cova token use when the internet protocol is launched, join Covalent project group on telegram. It’s a very interesting group with a large community. t.me/covalentofficial

Are the team members also active there in their telegram channel? I would be looking forward for it if this is the case.
they have some good Community managers on board and i guess the official dev team checks in now and then with answers and updates from the community members! you should give a look there!!

Most project teams seem to neglect the fact that popular social media channels like telegram, twitter, Reddit, weChat, medium and other blogs could be effectively used to build more interest in the project. Great projects like Covalent needs to interact more with the community.

Communication is like the blood that flows through the veins of every brand and they have to judiciously use it if they tend to succeed, initially Cova wasn't much of a talker and their social pages was kinda dormant but over the past few months, things have changed dramatically and the outcome has been a welcome development, i do hope that it stays that way
Communication plays a vital role and also it is really nice to see them communicating and passing information on regular basis. Interacting with the community gives them self confidence to believe in the project.
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

This is indeed accurate, the recent happenings in the internet world has come to open the eyes of the world as to how important data security is and COVA is profering something extraordinary which millions would have hoped we had sooner.

I guess you are talking about the recent data leak where more than 700 million mail-addresses and passwords were leaked? Would Cova really be able to prevent such things from happen again by introducing their smart data?

that is what they are trying to solve and i expect the scenario to be in this format " That my personal data should only be visible in X platform and not in other platforms" by so doing hackers can't make sense of hacked data

Recently Facebook did this 10yrs challenge and had a lot of people coming into the challenge without really knowing the reason behind the campaign, some say facial recognition and I feel is something deep
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Is anybody had seen this? Really amazing information and guideline about our data. Check below tweet:

https://twitter.com/covatoken/status/1086417597984268289

I like the way COVA see the security of the data. It is extremely important. COVA is in the right track in all aspects.

actually the protocol they plan on bring (Cova://) has to be supported by a browser to get access! otherwise the destined web address! and i don't really know about getting permission on web administration authority or some legal process before going through that!

I think also that websites will also have to adopt to their protocol too. Some people might still decide to stay on the normal protocol we use today.
Activity: 672

Pages:
Jump to: