Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵 - page 12. (Read 50787 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I noticed for a while now Cova haven’t posted any updates on their twitter page. It’s advisable for the team to do something about it. Twitter is a good medium to reach out to a large audience.

They posted something today. About a meeting with leaders from other blockchain projects. They would be talking on certain topics

Yes, their co-founder will be part of a panel discussion about "application scenarios of Blockchain in game field". I am wondering how Cova can be used in the gaming field.
I think it could be quite effective for in game payments since it would ensure the privacy of its users. Other than that I think they would fit perfectly for game platforms like steam and the likes.

That's true. I didn't think of in-game payments. This could indeed be a good use case for Cova. But nevertheless, it would be nice to get a summary from the team from that panel discussion.

The only concern if that tackled that dimension is the speed. I am not sure how fast would it be especially that games are resource hungry. So that is why I assumed it is for payments or ingame upgrades but not games themselves.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I personally don't see how they can serve as in-game payment token because cova's goal is far from that except I don't fully understand what they are into

No that's not what I meant. COVA isn't supposed to be a payment token at all. They want to introduce smart data. For example one-time-use credit card numbers (which could then be used for in-game-payments).

and what money goes on the one time credit card? Fiat or crypto currencies? Covatoken or others?
do i have to load the credit card on the Covaplattform?
maybe it is already too late today, but somehow i don't understand this system

I guess it's not a one-time credit card. And as far as I understand they want to introduce smart credit card numbers in general, not just for crypto credit cards. But you can check their introduction video for more information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=&v=KYMddDJPVI8

It’s quite a popular service that is already being provided by major banks and card providers. I think COVA’s solution will be a lot more secure. It’s decentralized and it will instantly delete the one-time card number as soon as you have used it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
What is happening to COVA? I know the markets have been bearish over the last week but the $COVA 24-hour trading volume has really dropped off. On 06/01 there was nearly $1m trading volume, now there is less than $100k!? I hope we can see more positive trading sentiment over the next month or so.

I think this is a good time to get more cova token. It’s yrading at a very low discounted price. You could get more cova tokens for less USD. Once protocol gets launched it’s going to spike once again.

There seem to be no end date for the protocol to be made active just yet
At least no twitter message no blog post to that effect, but I can see the COVA NYX active is that the protocol we all waited?

The team has done a great job so far. I think they are determined to get a the Protocol ready and launched as soon as they can. It’s a huge task but they’re making it look easy. I wish the team success.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
To find out more about Cova token use when the internet protocol is launched, join Covalent project group on telegram. It’s a very interesting group with a large community. t.me/covalentofficial

Are the team members also active there in their telegram channel? I would be looking forward for it if this is the case.

I could answer that. Lol.
Yes the team is active in discussions going on in the channel. They hold AMA Intermittently the discussion the project and make new announcements. Also there is a new blog which has weekly updates on Covalent project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

I personally don't see how they can serve as in-game payment token because cova's goal is far from that except I don't fully understand what they are into

No that's not what I meant. COVA isn't supposed to be a payment token at all. They want to introduce smart data. For example one-time-use credit card numbers (which could then be used for in-game-payments).

and what money goes on the one time credit card? Fiat or crypto currencies? Covatoken or others?

I guess it's not a one-time credit card. And as far as I understand they want to introduce smart credit card numbers in general, not just for crypto credit cards. But you can check their introduction video for more information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=&v=KYMddDJPVI8
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
To find out more about Cova token use when the internet protocol is launched, join Covalent project group on telegram. It’s a very interesting group with a large community. t.me/covalentofficial

Are the team members also active there in their telegram channel? I would be looking forward for it if this is the case.

To my knowledge yes they are quite active i've talked to a few of them on occasion to find out how development is going the team seems pretty friendly and excited about the project which i think is a good sign of where things are headed.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
What is happening to COVA? I know the markets have been bearish over the last week but the $COVA 24-hour trading volume has really dropped off. On 06/01 there was nearly $1m trading volume, now there is less than $100k!? I hope we can see more positive trading sentiment over the next month or so.

I think this is a good time to get more cova token. It’s yrading at a very low discounted price. You could get more cova tokens for less USD. Once protocol gets launched it’s going to spike once again.

At least no twitter message no blog post to that effect, but I can see the COVA NYX active is that the protocol we all waited?

I think there's more to be done at the moment and just like i stated earlier, updates can sometimes be difficult because its logical to state that something tangible has to come out before the team will update the community but i also suggested that team can use other modes of communication like sharing relevant information about the blockchain industry to the public
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Oh i've been slowly building up a little bit every time the market dips its a great time for those people who are monitoring as things are going on, the industry is in a lul but as is the case with most markets it will rebound, the dotcom bubble was a perfect example

Especially if you use the Bitmax exchange, you can mine BTMX tokens whilst you trade through their trans-fee & reverse mining dual mining model. Both companies have signed a strategic partnership so you can see the COVA team trusts and believes in the Bitmax platform.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
I noticed for a while now Cova haven’t posted any updates on their twitter page. It’s advisable for the team to do something about it. Twitter is a good medium to reach out to a large audience.

They posted something today. About a meeting with leaders from other blockchain projects. They would be talking on certain topics

Yes, their co-founder will be part of a panel discussion about "application scenarios of Blockchain in game field". I am wondering how Cova can be used in the gaming field.
I think it could be quite effective for in game payments since it would ensure the privacy of its users. Other than that I think they would fit perfectly for game platforms like steam and the likes.

That's true. I didn't think of in-game payments. This could indeed be a good use case for Cova. But nevertheless, it would be nice to get a summary from the team from that panel discussion.

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Activity: 728

Yeah, It will really going to be another good achievement to them to be invited on some event because it will give more exposure to the Covalent. Good luck to them!

Yeah. They need to participate in events like this, this will try to market them to the outside world or serve as a means of marketing for the team.
Activity: 630

Yeah, It will really going to be another good achievement to them to be invited on some event because it will give more exposure to the Covalent. Good luck to them!
Activity: 672
Oh i've been slowly building up a little bit every time the market dips its a great time for those people who are monitoring as things are going on, the industry is in a lul but as is the case with most markets it will rebound, the dotcom bubble was a perfect example

I think those people monitoring the trading price and daily volume of Covalent tokens would get lucky. You could find the right time to buy more tokens and sell off when the price goes higher. Preferably swing trade.

Yea, opportunities abound with the ups and down of the volume, its all about been lucky but just a few can handle the technicalities involved in trading or the stomach to swallow losses, i'm more of the type that just sits and watch things unfold Grin and its nice to see that positive feedbacks are continuously dropped by the community and the team
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
Covalent smart internet protocol is gaining more attention quickly. I just read that IDEX would be listing CoVa on its Exchange. Don’t know if this is an official listing but it’s going to influence cova daily trade volume.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102

I think those people monitoring the trading price and daily volume of Covalent tokens would get lucky. You could find the right time to buy more tokens and sell off when the price goes higher. Preferably swing trade.
So far that how a real trader actually trades! You keep eye on a coin that you're interested in trading and find the most profitable time to make your entry!
But with COVA its actually safe! I mean with so many shitcoins around you might be at risk! But Cova is a secure token itself!!

You can subscribe on https://blog.covalent.ai/blog/bi-weekly-updates-vol-7 to get updates on cova. It’s a new blog from cova team.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2

So far that how a real trader actually trades! You keep eye on a coin that you're interested in trading and find the most profitable time to make your entry!
But with COVA its actually safe! I mean with so many shitcoins around you might be at risk! But Cova is a secure token itself!!
Pages:
Jump to: