Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵 - page 13. (Read 50787 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 3
Oh i've been slowly building up a little bit every time the market dips its a great time for those people who are monitoring as things are going on, the industry is in a lul but as is the case with most markets it will rebound, the dotcom bubble was a perfect example

I think those people monitoring the trading price and daily volume of Covalent tokens would get lucky. You could find the right time to buy more tokens and sell off when the price goes higher. Preferably swing trade.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I noticed for a while now Cova haven’t posted any updates on their twitter page. It’s advisable for the team to do something about it. Twitter is a good medium to reach out to a large audience.

They posted something today. About a meeting with leaders from other blockchain projects. They would be talking on certain topics

Yes, their co-founder will be part of a panel discussion about "application scenarios of Blockchain in game field". I am wondering how Cova can be used in the gaming field.
I think it could be quite effective for in game payments since it would ensure the privacy of its users. Other than that I think they would fit perfectly for game platforms like steam and the likes.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Oh i've been slowly building up a little bit every time the market dips its a great time for those people who are monitoring as things are going on, the industry is in a lul but as is the case with most markets it will rebound, the dotcom bubble was a perfect example
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
What is happening to COVA? I know the markets have been bearish over the last week but the $COVA 24-hour trading volume has really dropped off. On 06/01 there was nearly $1m trading volume, now there is less than $100k!? I hope we can see more positive trading sentiment over the next month or so.

I think this is a good time to get more cova token. It’s yrading at a very low discounted price. You could get more cova tokens for less USD. Once protocol gets launched it’s going to spike once again.

yeah, i personally feel this is a great time to grab some decent amount of token, that is how good investment works, when it dips you buy and hope for market recovery
copper member
Activity: 644
I noticed for a while now Cova haven’t posted any updates on their twitter page. It’s advisable for the team to do something about it. Twitter is a good medium to reach out to a large audience.

True, it's been a while they posted on Twitter, but if you had checked few hours back you'll noticed they did post something today and it is about an event in which the CEO was invited to talk.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

I think they posted some information few hours back, you just need to check their twitter page to verify, its not really easy to actively maintain a social medium but i believe posting random posts that are related to cryptocurrency or the blockchain industry as a whole will help sort that out, Cova seems to be a good project and it will be nice to actually test them out some day
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
What is happening to COVA? I know the markets have been bearish over the last week but the $COVA 24-hour trading volume has really dropped off. On 06/01 there was nearly $1m trading volume, now there is less than $100k!? I hope we can see more positive trading sentiment over the next month or so.

I just noticed it too. Maybe some people after buying are really keeping their cova now? It's really a big drop on volumes but let's hope that it will going to go back soon.

I'm just glad the price's staying reasonably stable. So shortly after the start I experienced quite different things.
I am not worried about the low trading volume, as long as the price does not fall:-)
Activity: 826
Merit: 102

They posted something today. About a meeting with leaders from other blockchain projects. They would be talking on certain topics

Yes, their co-founder will be part of a panel discussion about "application scenarios of Blockchain in game field". I am wondering how Cova can be used in the gaming field.

You’ll have to attend/watch the discussion to find out. It’s really exciting to find out the different applications of Covalent internet protocol. It is a must-have for every firm gaming or not.
Activity: 448
To find out more about Cova token use when the internet protocol is launched, join Covalent project group on telegram. It’s a very interesting group with a large community. t.me/covalentofficial
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
I just found out COVA tokens could be mined much more easily on the mainnet as long as you have a computer with Inter CPU, you can join the network and mine COVA.

Yeah, but that'll be only possible when the CovaChain mainnet goes live. Right now COVA only has tokens on the Ethereum blockchain and these can't be mined.

The launching of Covalent mainnet would make a lot of difference. We could mine these tokens and make profits. Btw would cova tokens be moved from ether chain to cova. ?

I think there was a discussion recently, but I forgot the result:-)
Some say there will be two tokens, others say there will be a swap and then only one token.  I am also of the opinion that there will be a swap.

Yes, we had this discussion and if I remember correctly, they will have 2 different tokens. So no swap as far as I know. But I could be wrong. Best is to keep checking their Telegram. If there are any news, I am sure they will announce it there.

Definitely, Telegram is the best place to get whatever information we might need but if truly there will be two tokens, I find it strange because there is definitely no need for having two of the same token. Best is to have a token swap if you ask me

I totally agree with that instead of having two different tokens they must swap it instead except if those tokens have a different features or benefits on the project?
Did they announced when they will release their main net with their very own currency?
I've checked their public testnet and its fully operational with no bugs so far! So they should release it soon!

I dont know where all this confusion is coming from, they have said it that the cova token will remain on th ethereum blockchain. which means that there will be no cova token on their main net.

That means their mainnet will be use for running cove protocols, that makes a lot sense given the fact that they need it to be fairly fast  and secured
their mainnet will probably be used for processing data with adding a extra level of encryption to make it secure and not exposed to online theft! however i'm really confused on how COVA coin will be used here?
That's really nice question. Sometimes I am also confusing and unable to find the proper answer about it. But I guess from some blogs or from telegram we will get the right answer.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
I just found out COVA tokens could be mined much more easily on the mainnet as long as you have a computer with Inter CPU, you can join the network and mine COVA.

Yeah, but that'll be only possible when the CovaChain mainnet goes live. Right now COVA only has tokens on the Ethereum blockchain and these can't be mined.

The launching of Covalent mainnet would make a lot of difference. We could mine these tokens and make profits. Btw would cova tokens be moved from ether chain to cova. ?

I think there was a discussion recently, but I forgot the result:-)
Some say there will be two tokens, others say there will be a swap and then only one token.  I am also of the opinion that there will be a swap.

Yes, we had this discussion and if I remember correctly, they will have 2 different tokens. So no swap as far as I know. But I could be wrong. Best is to keep checking their Telegram. If there are any news, I am sure they will announce it there.

Definitely, Telegram is the best place to get whatever information we might need but if truly there will be two tokens, I find it strange because there is definitely no need for having two of the same token. Best is to have a token swap if you ask me

I totally agree with that instead of having two different tokens they must swap it instead except if those tokens have a different features or benefits on the project?
Did they announced when they will release their main net with their very own currency?
I've checked their public testnet and its fully operational with no bugs so far! So they should release it soon!

I dont know where all this confusion is coming from, they have said it that the cova token will remain on th ethereum blockchain. which means that there will be no cova token on their main net.

That means their mainnet will be use for running cove protocols, that makes a lot sense given the fact that they need it to be fairly fast  and secured
their mainnet will probably be used for processing data with adding a extra level of encryption to make it secure and not exposed to online theft! however i'm really confused on how COVA coin will be used here?
Activity: 728

Activity: 490
Covalent is quickly getting attention from both Blockchain and non Blockchain based firms. It’s a project that could be adopted across all industries. Every firm needs to protect its users information. That’s on vital part of security.

Its non-blockchain attention its getting inspires me to believe in the longevity of the project
This type of project is hard to come by even in the traditional situation however I think they are going to take even longer to get the necessary adoptions

It would be interesting to see how the different blockchain solutions would react with the new Ethereum update to happen. I think the update would help many projects in a good way of course.

Update postponed, market crashed and staggering now I'm on heavily lost
My faith in Ether is gradually waning, COVA us based on Ether, I wish they have their own blockchain running already

For now yeah; Hoping the update to happen to Ethereum would better the market. I think the market will have take longer than expected to get back to its former 200-400USD
copper member
Activity: 644

Well, for one, we are in a bearish market at the moment  and it has affected almost every asset in the market. Also, another reason I think is the cause, is the fact that there has been less activities and news from the team to maintain people's enthusiasm about the project, like I said, it's just my thought.
Activity: 630

I just noticed it too. Maybe some people after buying are really keeping their cova now? It's really a big drop on volumes but let's hope that it will going to go back soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I think there was a trading competition shortly after the listing. (but I'm not quite sure) if there was a competition, it's obvious that the trading volume is not as high anymore.

This would make more sense, as the trading competition has ended there is less trading volume. It is a shame though to see it performing poorly, hopefully, there will be a positive reversal soon.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

I think there was a trading competition shortly after the listing. (but I'm not quite sure) if there was a competition, it's obvious that the trading volume is not as high anymore.
Activity: 364

I think this is a good time to get more cova token. It’s yrading at a very low discounted price. You could get more cova tokens for less USD. Once protocol gets launched it’s going to spike once again.

Yes. I think it’s best to keep track of Covalent upcoming events and new partnerships. It’s current trading volume is likely to move up once a new listing, partnerships or event is announced
Pages:
Jump to: