Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CPROP - Blockchain powered real estate - page 24. (Read 3022 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I try to find the coins with real world potential and then I invest. That's my strategy atm. This one seems promising and might drop a few ETH, IF you can get one platform partnership by ICO. Really, if you start getting on real estate websites and all, this is going to work. Only then you can prove that this project is really worth an investment and I'm really looking for the increase of popularity for this project.

Yeah this is key.  We just signed a deal with Inman which is the largest marketing company for real estate in the USA.  We are going to co-write three articles and also co-author a paper on blockchain in real estate for their membership.  This should help raise awareness of what we are trying to accomplish.

We had good success at the Inman Connect conference in New York and have a number of brokers interested in working with our platform.  But as you say we are working to sign a few portals so we can fast track our progress.  Had meeting this week with two more portals in Europe, so progress is being made...just need to get things signed...we are working on it!
I guess you need to assign some social media manager to answer all the questions now being asked here on the thread. So that it could make a good impression on the investors that looking for a project to fund.

Lol yes!  I'm going to ask Jesse to help out on the thread.  I like to jump on everyday and give everyone feedback...I'm just going CRAZY right now!  But I'll try to jump on every day or at least every second day, and I'll get a couple other guys on the team to help pick up the slack.
Is there also a signature bounty?

I like this idea.  Let me talk to the marketing guys.
Activity: 93
I like the little bot you guys have on Telegram, it’s cute Smiley

lol thanks for joining us on telegram as well!
Yes, I agree with that, it's cute and fits to the project Cheesy
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
Is there also a signature bounty?
Activity: 167
Merit: 1
I like the little bot you guys have on Telegram, it’s cute Smiley
Activity: 3
Do you have a bounty campaign or airdrop?

They have a referral bot in their telegram channel and you can earn tokens by adding people. I believe the bounty campaign will be announced a bit later.

Correct - the bot inside the Telegram channel (also can be messaged @cpropbot from within Telegram) contains the referral program link for each member. The details will be announced shortly, in the coming days, in terms of what is earned per referral, terms, and bonuses.

Activity: 210
Merit: 13
please tell me, will there be a bounty or an airdrop for this real estate campaign? could the devs give as approximate dates?
I don't think that we'll see something magor here soon, because they have a very small team to do this project as needed.
Activity: 280
Was a survey of platform users done. Basically, do you know service providers that are supposed to be paying, actually gonna be paying?
Activity: 224
Merit: 36
please tell me, will there be a bounty or an airdrop for this real estate campaign? could the devs give as approximate dates?
Activity: 177
Merit: 88
So according to what i've read in the thread,CPROP is a blockchain powered real estate platform only for professional real estate agents? And you want agents to pay your fees for using cprop portal?
I think you understood correctly, that this portal is for agents only. The project is certainly ambitious and relevant today. But looking at the number of developers in there team, they can hardly make it into life.....
Activity: 206
Merit: 21
So according to what i've read in the thread,CPROP is a blockchain powered real estate platform only for professional real estate agents? And you want agents to pay your fees for using cprop portal?
Activity: 133
Why is the hard cap 20 mil when the softcap is only 2 mil? If you can pull this off with 2, what is 18 more used for? Also, the team really needs more work to do in order to reach that goal enough to be able to make the platform more successful.
Activity: 528
Merit: 250
how is ico going? when will it finish?
Activity: 196
This looks like a good thing for a long-term keep. The token locking wallet tells me supply will decrease during expansion period, making a great base for a skyrocket of token value.
Activity: 93
Is there any plan to implement existing personal identity blockhain tech, like TheKey or similar? Sounds like your platform can use something like this
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
Doing a little digging, two out of three founders are in something called Sanus Connect - http://sanusconnect.com/team/ Is this connected with CPROP, what is going on here?
The RoadMap in the litepaper talks about an MVP soon to come out… is there a demo now or something we can see? I am curious as to how such a process can work
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
As I checked your website to see more "information" why does only three members have a link to their LinkedIn profile? How about the others? Also some of the members on the LinkedIn profile doesn't have any profile pictures which must be present to know that the profile is real or not right?
sure it's a pretty big fault cause you want to know whom you trust. so now a lot of projects like this, they should be competetive (at least should have true inf)
Activity: 167
Will cprop token be usable as a payment method for buying the property on your platform?
Activity: 369
Merit: 250
Do you have a bounty campaign or airdrop?

They have a referral bot in their telegram channel and you can earn tokens by adding people. I believe the bounty campaign will be announced a bit later.
Pages:
Jump to: