Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CPROP - Blockchain powered real estate - page 28. (Read 3022 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Some sort of first portal MOU is supposed to be signed around now, according to the light paper timeline. Is this still happening, it’s big news if yes.
Activity: 476
Merit: 121
I like how this project is designed. In general, projects in the field of trade with real estate are many. There will be a lot of competition and much depends on a competently conducted marketing company.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
How are you guys going to get revenue anyways? I am looking at this, you will get “platform members” to pay in cprop, but for first period that will be locked - so no revenue? And after the locking period is done, are the fees sufficient to maintain the company?
Activity: 93
On Telegram channel there was some talk of a referral program… is that happening?
Activity: 210
What’s the benefit for token holders really? Where will there be a demand?
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
Who is paying these “fees”? Token holders!??!? I don’t believe it but why would buyers and sellers pay the agency, other parties involved, AND you on top? That just makes no sense, or am I missing something??
Activity: 133
How the hell is this different than the dead-ass Real.estate and ever-mutating Propy? We’ve all seen these real-estate blockchain projects that want to do everything, but end up doing nothing in the end?
Activity: 167
What other bounties do you have? How do I register for them
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
What are the bounty programs I can jump on for CPROP?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
Interesting project, but wait, can you explain to me how is works the Leverage existing MLS platform, I do not really understand that, Actually i like about the solution quite reasonable, i'll be watching this thread, Thanks Wink
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
official telegram please ?
Activity: 280
Does CPROP have anything developed already to showcase or is it just ideas on paper?
Activity: 50
Will there be any type of monthly accounting of expenses to the community?
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
Am I understanding this right, CPROP would be Plug & Play with existing real-estate portals? It would just get buyers and sellers in a guided process and give provide rated agents. This actually isn’t a bad idea, you guys have an implementation way open.
Think i’ll participate, let me jump on the referral bounty first though. Is that open?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 461
The Internet of Trusted Things
Activity: 76
February 18, 2018, 05:12:23 PM
I can't see anything here but a picture, can a picture make a sound topic?
Activity: 1
February 18, 2018, 05:07:49 PM
reserved
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 05:05:36 PM

Pages:
Jump to: