Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CPU mining] WAVI [YescryptR32] [NO Pre-mine] [Masternode] - page 17. (Read 57548 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
i.am.the.man.of.men, Hello! Why are you silent? I have already agreed with the developers CryptoBridge. You only need to contact them and confirm that you will work with the code. They are ready to add our coin to the exchange
Activity: 23
Maybe WAVI and EXVO are the same people!!!!
Activity: 3
All the stakes are on dev activating the masternode fund and masternofe votes. As this coin is zero premined, if he does that this coin is independent, no longer dev dependent as masternodes can vote and hire any dev team or vote to pay any exchange to get listed.
if he does not..probably this coin will die, as no one will trust a coin that is dependent of an anonymous dev that can dissapear like Exvo.
especialy after what happen with exvo exchange
I see here a lot of stupid talk about raising funds to get listed on an exchange.....guys....this is a masternode coin...and functional masternode coins HAVE a fund to vote for with the masternodes. No need to raise anything...all it takes is for the dev to activate this and we can vote for it with the masternodes.

Good idea, we need dev online and some updates to keep this coin alive, the project looks great but with proper communication it is impossible.

Activity: 12
Merit: 1
All the stakes are on dev activating the masternode fund and masternofe votes. As this coin is zero premined, if he does that this coin is independent, no longer dev dependent as masternodes can vote and hire any dev team or vote to pay any exchange to get listed.
if he does not..probably this coin will die, as no one will trust a coin that is dependent of an anonymous dev that can dissapear like Exvo.
especialy after what happen with exvo exchange
I see here a lot of stupid talk about raising funds to get listed on an exchange.....guys....this is a masternode coin...and functional masternode coins HAVE a fund to vote for with the masternodes. No need to raise anything...all it takes is for the dev to activate this and we can vote for it with the masternodes.
Dear developer, now the listing process on CryptoBridge has stopped due to your absence.

Please join in the group Discord:
https://discord.gg/TGneDjj

And write a private message to the guy with the nickname "sherlock-holmes" - it is bridgekeeper (he's on the CryptoBridge development team).

"We normally do not list coins where developer is not involved. In case of troubles there is no one to communicate with. He should be part of the discord group and confirm all the rules. Please try to reach him and he must adapt." - these are the words of CryptoBridge developers.

Thank you!
Guys, vote for WAVI:

https://shardax.com/listing/coin.php?coin=WAVI      - You can now upvote every 24 hours.

https://octaex.com/Vote/index/page/2      - Need registration.

NEW:
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=wavi      - At least 0.1 BTC balance on exchange required for voting. Also, regardless of the balance on the exchange, you can vote using BTC (1 vote = 0.001 BTC).

UP
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
After I rebuild MN, I got 4.5 wavi after 2 days.

Maybe the MN code have some bugs.
If now online 530 masternodes, block time 2 minutes, we have 720 block a day / 530 nodes = number  of possible blocks from one masternode per day is 1,358 blocks, this is approximately 6,11 wavi per day
Activity: 12
Hi, I build 1 WAVI MN, and use command "masternode status" to check it return "status": "Masternode successfully started".

The MN continued active 4 days, but I didn't get any reward . Anything I miss  Huh

What says in masternode bookmark on wallet? Is it enabled? If so, currently there are 530+ nodes, so your chance to get a block 1/530 (or <0.2%), so just unluck i guess.

Status is enable. I will wait 1 month, hoho~

4.5 WAVI every 18 hours is normal. If you set your MN up correctly, you should see a payment in of 4.5 every 18ish hours. There are fluctuations, but that does seem correct.
Activity: 53
Hi, I build 1 WAVI MN, and use command "masternode status" to check it return "status": "Masternode successfully started".

The MN continued active 4 days, but I didn't get any reward . Anything I miss  Huh

What says in masternode bookmark on wallet? Is it enabled? If so, currently there are 530+ nodes, so your chance to get a block 1/530 (or <0.2%), so just unluck i guess.

Status is enable. I will wait 1 month, hoho~

Activity: 182
WTS 370 wavi for 0.22 LTC. PM me...  Grin
Activity: 3
I managed to withdraw my Waivi`s from expo.io
it took about 2 days, but it worked, looks like they had an issue.

good lucky guys,
Yes... Lets just forget exvo. We need normal exchange for wavi. If possible, one of the top 100 exchanges.
Activity: 79
Someone has resolved problems with the exvo exchange ?
We need another exchange, which will not be fraud.
what happened there? I bought and sold my WAWI coins there about a month ago, everything was absolutely normally

You can deposit btc, but will never be able to withdraw. That's the main issue.  Cool

But you can withdraw wavi out there. BTC and DOGE as far I know, not yet allowed for withdrawal Smiley
what happened there? I bought and sold my WAWI coins there about a month ago, everything was absolutely normally

You can deposit btc, but will never be able to withdraw. That's the main issue.  Cool
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
I got my wavi.. but not my btc. And for wavi, yes I do agree that we need normal exchange. Trading in multicoins is very complicated for newbie like me.  Huh
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
what is the collateral for masternode? is there any masternode setup tutorial? haven't found this info  in ANN
1) 1000 Wavi for MN.
2) https://docs.google.com/document/d/12HlCLHVMhxgu0jMewd4e48w3NQ5pdRLPmPb0ZhPG3dw/edit
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
what is the collateral for masternode? is there any masternode setup tutorial? haven't found this info  in ANN
Pages:
Jump to: