Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CPU mining] WAVI [YescryptR32] [NO Pre-mine] [Masternode] - page 21. (Read 57548 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Is Exvo a scam? I've used it a few times successfully; Is it just recently that they started not paying out coins?

I can't confirm whether Exvo is 100% scam or not. But users cant withdraw their BTCs since 54 hours ago. And their developers don't even give any explanation to what's really happening.  Cool

https://twitter.com/ExvoProject/status/994507341285371905

They are claiming that the bitcoin wallet is "out of sync" and have "contacted the developer".
This does sound very fishy indeed.

Can anyone track their bitcoin wallet addresses?
Activity: 182
Is Exvo a scam? I've used it a few times successfully; Is it just recently that they started not paying out coins?

I can't confirm whether Exvo is 100% scam or not. But users cant withdraw their BTCs since 54 hours ago. And their developers don't even give any explanation to what's really happening.  Cool
Activity: 2
Activity: 182

Dear developer, on behalf of the community, please contact Crex24 support, they can add our coin to their exchange only if you contact them. Support Crex24 in the Discord: @Crex24#1903

Thank you!

If Crex24 will list Wavi for free on his exchange, I think Wavi Dev should contact him immediately. It at least can give a little hope to the miners/traders where their coins are trapped in Exvo.  Cool
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
What is more profitable to mine WAVI or Yenten? And what is more perspective?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I personally have tried mining on my 1080 ti and 1060. What can I say, having such difficulty mining thanks to the algorithm (Yescrypt32) and reducing the reward for the block 2 times after 24001 this activity is absolutely meaningless and it is very cool. It is obvious that it is better to mine other GPU coins, sell them and buy WAVI.

Very good to hear this. We will hope that miner software dev's will not release a modified miner for GPU for this algorithm.
Activity: 93
Merit: 7
Aside the "costs" could crypto-bridge be a possible new exchange?
Activity: 96
Is Wavi really only CPU-mineable? I remember when Ravencoin was announced to be CPU-only and shortly after that people were happily mining with their Nvidia GPUs at much better hashrates.

I personally have tried mining on my 1080 ti and 1060. What can I say, having such difficulty mining thanks to the algorithm (Yescrypt32) and reducing the reward for the block 2 times after 24001 this activity is absolutely meaningless and it is very cool. It is obvious that it is better to mine other GPU coins, sell them and buy WAVI.

Dear developer, on behalf of the community, please contact Crex24 support, they can add our coin to their exchange only if you contact them. Support Crex24 in the Discord: @Crex24#1903

Thank you!

Activity: 351
Merit: 100
Is Wavi really only CPU-mineable? I remember when Ravencoin was announced to be CPU-only and shortly after that people were happily mining with their Nvidia GPUs at much better hashrates.
Activity: 66
the project grows  Wink
Activity: 404
I added WAVI to coinlib.io Smiley

Enjoy!

https://coinlib.io/coin/WAVI/WAVI
Good news. This will enhance the reputation of Wavi.
Activity: 105
exvo.io - SCAM !!! This has already happened!
Activity: 810
Merit: 444
What is the command to know what is the position of a wavi masternode in the queue list reward ?
Or any website with this function for wavi ?
Activity: 308
this project has a very positive community determine the aura and make the project bloom. I really hope the same for this project is a very good project, focusing on improving the cryptorium.
Activity: 3
Anyone else have an issue with wallet error of transaction to big when sending yourself the 1000 WAVI to start a masternode? The masternode directions says you need to create a receive address then send yourself the 1000 coins and use that address for the MN. It also said the full 1000 coins need to be in one transaction. But max I can send myself is 400 without getting an error?

I'm using the latest version of wallet.
Look some posts before : there is the explaination and the solution.

Thanks that was it. Had 1000's of small transactions mineing it. Sent to another wallet in large blocks then back again and that worked.
Activity: 96
Anyone else have an issue with wallet error of transaction to big when sending yourself the 1000 WAVI to start a masternode? The masternode directions says you need to create a receive address then send yourself the 1000 coins and use that address for the MN. It also said the full 1000 coins need to be in one transaction. But max I can send myself is 400 without getting an error?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.35645214
Activity: 826
Merit: 440

Look some posts before : there is the explaination and the solution.
Activity: 23

i didn't have any error . i have 5 masternodes  each time i send 1000 without any error . i'm using the latest version on windows 7 64 bit
Activity: 3

Activity: 20
Any news about new exchanges, about CoinMarketCap referencement  ?
the price is going down too much, does anyone know what this is? see exvo.io/markets/wavibtc here the price is 0.00000656, was there a problem for this to happen? if it keeps going down it will not be profitable at least for me ..

Those who mine WAVI using GPU rigs seems dumping the price insanely.  Cool
but what is more profitable to mine ethereum in nicehash? as I understand it is more profitable to mine there because in addition you can only with nvidia cards ..

I don't know. I prefer buying than mining Grin
what if the application for the acceptance of the wawi currency is made in coinpayments I say nothing is lost with trying, if they accept it would increase in grade the pupularity and confidence of the coins do not you think? https://www.coinpayments.net/index.php?ref=8e3f3aeb0e9972df81bc9fb30b5bfc49
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes ::)SPAM Undecided Undecided Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: