Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 144. (Read 826716 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
It is sufficiently technically complicated to do it right that I think we will be ok.

Did you read the pm I sent you? What do you think?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
So CRAVE comes out with PoS Masternodes and now we see a flood of PoS Masternode scamcoins + scamcoin revivals using PoS Masternode

is there anyway to protect the tech or at least make it closed source until CRAVE can build up marketshare?
I haven't seen any clones that actually work yet Wink  Which would explain why they are all asking me to help them.  It is sufficiently technically complicated to do it right that I think we will be ok.  It's really just one feature in our entire platform anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
when people realize that all these coins are copy cats of CRAVE... the smart people will stock up on crave  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
So CRAVE comes out with PoS Masternodes and now we see a flood of PoS Masternode scamcoins + scamcoin revivals using PoS Masternode

is there anyway to protect the tech or at least make it closed source until CRAVE can build up marketshare?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Faith in crave and the Dev. Hard work pays off thanks for this opportunity  Grin #TeamCrave Up and away
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
i think dev need create dump protector not surge protector in this black days

I hope this was a joke.. Maybe while he is at it he can hard code pink elephants to snort bot accounts and shit back rainbows to wallet holders
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
i think dev need create dump protector not surge protector in this black days
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
ok . panic buy ?  Grin Grin

Never panic! My mom always said...Jack you panic you die...that's how it works!Never fear and never panic!
Cheers!
wow just one word from dev price go up  Shocked, then dev will dump his coi  again  Grin

wow just price go up Shocked then troll in here. Grin
i'm the true crave supporter  Cool,buying at 49k, never lost  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
from 0.1 btc to 1.8 btc  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

And? Grin you think you only one buying at 49k? Cheesy

be patient and you got reward from god ... what !! very many quote my post Cheesy
Activity: 715
Merit: 500

Never panic! My mom always said...Jack you panic you die...that's how it works!Never fear and never panic!
Cheers!
wow just one word from dev price go up  Shocked, then dev will dump his coi  again  Grin

i'm the true crave supporter  Cool,buying at 49k, never lost  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
from 0.1 btc to 1.8 btc  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Open your cryptomarket in the summer!!
legendary

Cheers!

i like when crave pump dump but price go up, Grin Grin Grin Grin,damn crazy days,did that time will happen again,hmm, now dumper stronger than this community
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156

Cheers!

legendary

Cheers!

i'm the true crave supporter  Cool,bought at 49k, never lost  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
from 0.2 btc to 1.8 btc  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy,meanwhile playing with another new coin,
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
ok . panic buy ?  Grin Grin

Cheers!
wow just one word from dev price go up  Shocked, then dev will dump his coi  again  Grin

In contrast to other devs those are not just empty words. He always delivered what he said.
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
 guys, don't fight tall! Clearly is that the coin is not graded, has a very interesting idea which is now nowhere to be found. Dev works - give him some time and be patient. The summer will be hot! https://twitter.com/industrialcoinm/status/590249677129289728
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156

Cheers!
wow just one word from dev price go up  Shocked, then dev will dump his coi  again  Grin

legendary

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!

Cheers!
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
Thought I would share part of a reply I sent to abel, it might be interesting for all of you too just to know what I'm working on.

No, the market and the multisig system is not dependent on the masternodes.  Currently the masternodes are only acting as a way to put up collateral and earn a piece of the network stake earnings, as an incentive to have more nodes.

There's a fair amount of questionable stuff in DarkCoin's masternode code, and I don't trust it.  InstantX for instance is in my opinion poorly conceived and just ripe for exploitation.  DarkSend has a few issues that I would like to revisit and maybe find a way to re-architect.  One really surprising thing that shocked me is that .  This seems to me to be...an unwise point of centralization Wink  So, this is why right now I hid and disabled all of the darksend and instantx functionality for the moment.

After I get through the current Roadmap 2, then I will circle back around and figure out a better way to make darksend work.  There is also a lot of room for optimization of the network loop for the masternodes.  It currently takes a sledgehammer approach and saturates the network every 5 seconds with broadcasts.  I have a feeling this is why some people are reporting strange issues with their masternodes dropping in and out of the list and spotty payments.  I think their bandwidth is getting saturated.  So there will be some tweaks for that in the next update.

The whole thing can be made to work a lot more efficiently and safer.  I'm actually really surprised it is as hacked together as it is given the market cap of DRK (or dash or dashpay or whatever).  If you read through the code and come up with any architecture ideas that would be great.  

As far as the multisig system, it is basically an API and a graphical interface on top of it for creating, circulating and executing multi-sig transactions.  The piece I am working through now is whether to use an Inventory relaying mechanism or a side-channel messaging mechanism (similar to the encrypted messaging in SDC for instance) for communicating the packets/payloads between the parties.

Thanks for the deep insight of what you have in mind for this coin in the near future! I'm excited as hell!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Thought I would share part of a reply I sent to abel, it might be interesting for all of you too just to know what I'm working on.

No, the market and the multisig system is not dependent on the masternodes.  Currently the masternodes are only acting as a way to put up collateral and earn a piece of the network stake earnings, as an incentive to have more nodes.

There's a fair amount of questionable stuff in DarkCoin's masternode code, and I don't trust it.  InstantX for instance is in my opinion poorly conceived and just ripe for exploitation.  DarkSend has a few issues that I would like to revisit and maybe find a way to re-architect.  One really surprising thing that shocked me is that .  This seems to me to be...an unwise point of centralization Wink  So, this is why right now I hid and disabled all of the darksend and instantx functionality for the moment.

After I get through the current Roadmap 2, then I will circle back around and figure out a better way to make darksend work.  There is also a lot of room for optimization of the network loop for the masternodes.  It currently takes a sledgehammer approach and saturates the network every 5 seconds with broadcasts.  I have a feeling this is why some people are reporting strange issues with their masternodes dropping in and out of the list and spotty payments.  I think their bandwidth is getting saturated.  So there will be some tweaks for that in the next update.

The whole thing can be made to work a lot more efficiently and safer.  I'm actually really surprised it is as hacked together as it is given the market cap of DRK (or dash or dashpay or whatever).  If you read through the code and come up with any architecture ideas that would be great.  

As far as the multisig system, it is basically an API and a graphical interface on top of it for creating, circulating and executing multi-sig transactions.  The piece I am working through now is whether to use an Inventory relaying mechanism or a side-channel messaging mechanism (similar to the encrypted messaging in SDC for instance) for communicating the packets/payloads between the parties.
Jump to: