Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 145. (Read 826716 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Surge Protector is the next big feature, will be the first in-wallet user interface for creating and managing multi-sigs.  Using stealth addresses.

edit: meant Surge Protector  Kiss

Thanks for the update !  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 868
Anyone wanna bet how much 2 bitcoins worth of CRAVE at this price will be in 3 weeks from now?

Current price is .00143829 btc

I have a feeling this coin is going into the abyss. I bought some more though because I don't think that this has reached its peak totally yet. There are too many people interested in it and its volume is too high for it to be completely dead now.. Oh well, so I lose 2 bitcoins? Kinda sucks, but I am pretty sure Ive spent more than 500 dollars on worse things than bitcoins in my life.

This is definitely the best reasoning I have heard so far to buy any altcoin! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1246
Surge Protector is the next big feature, will be the first in-wallet user interface for creating and managing multi-sigs.  Using stealth addresses.

edit: meant Surge Protector  Kiss

It's like Christmas morning all over again with Crave!

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Anyone wanna bet how much 2 bitcoins worth of CRAVE at this price will be in 3 weeks from now?

Current price is .00143829 btc

I have a feeling this coin is going into the abyss. I bought some more though because I don't think that this has reached its peak totally yet. There are too many people interested in it and its volume is too high for it to be completely dead now.. Oh well, so I lose 2 bitcoins? Kinda sucks, but I am pretty sure Ive spent more than 500 dollars on worse things than bitcoins in my life.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

edit: meant Surge Protector  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
many bot hahaha

same 0.1 - 0.5 LOL
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
Has anyone tested the colored coin feature? It connects blur coins to the TOR network and then spends them, but how are the blur coins handled with respect to the CRAVE that bought it?

Does anyone have a better explanation as to how this works?
hei damn to many ask, googling it dude

hey, fmz89 back to your shitcoins i think they are need your help to survive

Cheesy dude, dont cry bagholder,i'm in new shitcoin dude, gambling to recover lost
legendary
Has anyone tested the colored coin feature? It connects blur coins to the TOR network and then spends them, but how are the blur coins handled with respect to the CRAVE that bought it?

You're obviously so knowledgeable
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

hey, fmz89 back to your shitcoins i think they are need your help to survive
legendary

legendary
How can anyone be so sure this coin is so great? Because dev said so and produced a roadmap? Whats a Masternode?

First POS + masternodes coin
First anon colored coin
First mobile wallet with stake + masternodes
First roadmap finished in only 2 weeks.
A great community with several known forum members and many devs developing an ecosystem for currency
the price cant go higher if someone/group controlling this price now,they want to down and down,until back to first place
maybe bitrexx need update they trading for antibot, or just simple captcha in every each trade
just waiting for market,meanwhile just watch & see price decrease
this coin made me x10 profit,but i lost that profit when reinvesting any shit coin come up now,dumper controlling every new&old coin now
damn,its bad week
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
How can anyone be so sure this coin is so great? Because dev said so and produced a roadmap? Whats a Masternode?

First POS + masternodes coin
First anon colored coin
First mobile wallet with stake + masternodes
First roadmap finished in only 2 weeks.
A great community with several known forum members and many devs developing an ecosystem for currency
legendary
Fair enough, there are stealth addresses, though not a particularly hard hitting feature compared to the competition at least, compared to ring signatures and coin mixing for example. Though it would be very cool if dark send is implemented in CRAVE since we do have the masternode network to support it. Cool

I agree more coin mixing would be great. 

As far as the comment made about coin coin control by waffles,  that i've used and works great !

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
You are correct, I should have said this coin does not presently have any anonymization of transactions, which tends to be the focus for anonymous coins since it is relatively easy to obfuscate your IP even using something as simple Bitcoin.
Well in the case of transactions, you forgot this feature..  

I think that is also meant to help obfuscate your IP address and is not related to the anonymization of transactions.
I think you mean anonymization of addresses,  seeing how it clearly states "transactions" in the feature description.

In turn,  there is framework for stealth addresses.. you can see it in the client, I'm not sure if its working as I haven't used it yet.
Fair enough, there are stealth addresses, though not a particularly hard hitting feature compared to the competition at least, compared to ring signatures and coin mixing for example. Though it would be very cool if dark send is implemented in CRAVE since we do have the masternode network to support it. Cool
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
stealth add. can be made have to test the console commands for it or use gui. AFAIK there's more in the code at present for it than multisig functions will have to look into it

wondering if coin control is involved
legendary
You are correct, I should have said this coin does not presently have any anonymization of transactions, which tends to be the focus for anonymous coins since it is relatively easy to obfuscate your IP even using something as simple Bitcoin.

I think that is also meant to help obfuscate your IP address and is not related to the anonymization of transactions.

I think you mean anonymization of addresses,  seeing how it clearly states "transactions" in the feature description.

In turn,  there is framework for stealth addresses.. you can see it in the client, I'm not sure if its working as I haven't used it yet.

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
legendary

Jump to: