Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 152. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I wonder if the Crave clones all have the same issues with the masternodes.

I've sold 3/4 of my Crave since the dev is ignoring the concerns of those of us who have pointed out the potential issues.

Very disappointing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
When dev is silent(work silence) people lose confidence, then the nod's holders will start sell the and whole network will collapse. Need cheering up people

Agree

The network won't collapse because of stakers
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
When dev is silent(work silence) people lose confidence, then the nod's holders will start sell the and whole network will collapse. Need cheering up people

Agree

I don't think so.Where's a seller there's a buyer.
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
2 of my nodes have 15 rewards in the time the runt got 2. (6 days) theyre all on the same connection.

hmm, I wonder if location has something to do with it... like if the network is more active in europe then maybe nodes in the states would get less action or vice versa?

lol just thinking out loud

I'm probably wrong, but I thought the nodes were part of the "system" for sending coins.  I mean, the more active the coin (the more coins are flying through the ether from wallet to wallet) the more likely you are to get coins on your node.  So, if all the crave is being held at the moment, then there would be less node activity?  Huh
the way i figure it out, mn purpose will become full when urge markets gets released.. and they should be able to earn extra transaction fees..
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
continue downn Huh

Weak hands,there's no problem about it at all.It's called redistribution

yup it's expected to happen while dev is working and not wasting time on here. or even just between releases.

I'm deff laughing at all these copy cats today  Cool flattering crave by copying

continue downn Huh

Weak hands,there's no problem about it at all.It's called redistribution
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
How the Crave Faithful doing? Keep holding so the large holders can keep dumping. Rich get richer.

Let's face it...weak hands always fold under the pressure ! Cheers!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 784
How the Crave Faithful doing? Keep holding so the large holders can keep dumping. Rich get richer.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
So I wonder why I haven't gotten any masternode payments foe 3 days now?!  The last payments I got were on 4/16.  Both masternodes say successfully started and show up in the adrenaline tab of the wallets as active. Have payments really become that difficult to get now because of so many masternodes?
i have 2 nodes that didnt get anythign since yesterday and one open 6 days thats only gotten 2 payments its whole life

That's great.  And what incentive do I have to keep these again?

Just thought I'd share my experience with my newly set up Masternode, setup 4hrs ago. this is a screenshot of whats been sent to the wallet so far.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByGd3Ll3S__gX1pkSlNlSTN5MWc/view?usp=sharing

seems to be working? receiving some payments already which just need to be confirmed.

I started from scratch with the latest wallet after the fork and it took all night to fully catch up to the network before i started the MN.

Ya when I first started my first wallet, I was getting payments pretty regularly for the first 3 or so day.  Now nothing for 3 days Sad

I will update my post after few days and see if its still working, or as soon as I see its not working.
whoever clicks the picture, will see the rewards are high, 84Crave and 16Crave, etc. plus the rewards are staking by them selves.

FYI each time you see +84, or +16 whatever youve seen, thats .66666666 crave for you, the wallet shows the ammt of transactions that flowed through your masternode though.
(hint there can be orphans with masternodes too)
goodluck!
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
A Miner and Advocate for other Miners.

I'm probably wrong, but I thought the nodes were part of the "system" for sending coins.  I mean, the more active the coin (the more coins are flying through the ether from wallet to wallet) the more likely you are to get coins on your node.  So, if all the crave is being held at the moment, then there would be less node activity?  Huh

your problem is that the system driving activitiy i.e. transction volume namely a market release with adoption and established trust has yet to be released

Ahh... So, you're saying it's "transaction volume."  Thought so.  Thx! 

Man, really...
None of these Crave "knock offs" have any style. Skulls, skulls have style.   Smiley  "Embrace the Dark" - That's style!
Activity: 275

your problem is that the system driving activitiy i.e. transction volume namely a market release with adoption and established trust has yet to be released
2 of my nodes have 15 rewards in the time the runt got 2. (6 days) theyre all on the same connection.

hmm, I wonder if location has something to do with it... like if the network is more active in europe then maybe nodes in the states would get less action or vice versa?

lol just thinking out loud

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

Ya.  What blows though is it's probably the reason why the price of Crave is going down.  People want to get into the next pumped coin.
Jump to: