Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 156. (Read 826716 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Why price is falling for such a good coin
When dev delivered what he promised
And if someone set up market place crave can turn out to be gold

many forces at work imo...we will probably write a book about this thread one day if this does what I think!
I'm an optimist and a realist...it could take a little time but when it goes it will repeat the last 800k spike but sustainable! Remember the huge volume on the 800k rally...the same people that made a killing are probably manipulating it! Time will tell but I don't think they can hold it down forever...
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov

Relax, it is just a temporary dump. Soon the price will recover about 0.0025.  Wink
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
If the Dev follows through with roadmap 2 this coin will never see this price again it would be worth more than Dash very quickly to become the second coin to BTC

I concur oh wise coinmaster! Much higher down the road and around the bend IMHO $$$
no one knows short term but anyone worth anything in crypto has gotta be able 2 see it!
patience will pay...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
And I see no reason he wont follow through with the roadmap he has never let the holders down yet.
Activity: 756
If the Dev follows through with roadmap 2 this coin will never see this price again it would be worth more than Dash very quickly to become the second coin to BTC
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

Dude it was already over $1 before...

It was actually worth $1.80 at one point I believe Smiley

Yea but this could just be another one of those coins goes really high and then crashes and doesn't recover.. Look at Cannabis coin.. It surged to like 5 million dollar market cap in a very short time. I don't know if cannabiscoin will ever get to those numbers again. Why should this one be any different?

Whatever the case may be, I sold the bitcoins and troncoins i was playing with and put them into crave just today and the number of coins I was allowed to buy came out to be 1111

Well congrats on your 2 Masternodes!

What chu mean? Where are my masternodes?

he meant that with 1000 crave you can set 2 masternodes if you want.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Dude it was already over $1 before...

It was actually worth $1.80 at one point I believe Smiley

Yea but this could just be another one of those coins goes really high and then crashes and doesn't recover.. Look at Cannabis coin.. It surged to like 5 million dollar market cap in a very short time. I don't know if cannabiscoin will ever get to those numbers again. Why should this one be any different?

Whatever the case may be, I sold the bitcoins and troncoins i was playing with and put them into crave just today and the number of coins I was allowed to buy came out to be 1111

Well congrats on your 2 Masternodes!

What chu mean? Where are my masternodes?
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
I'm 35 and have only been following cryptos for just over a year now... grew up with computers lol just never learnt the important stuff like coding  Cry

I'm and evil genius with a pure heart! Adrenaline stunt double Craver...X washed up model but I get an eye for deal from my Mom. The original unknown legend...saver of countless lives as a RN and still rockin da show!
The legend was not afraid of taking care of Aids patients in NYC before there was a name for it...when everyone else was scared Shizzle she was running wit da ball!
A NYC black Irish street kid with balls of steel and no fear ...had ms pacman record when I was 12 and that's when i stopped having to prove myself!
Most people don't believe me but you can't make this up...plus I don't care cause I got da photos 2 prove it!
Always remember Love is as strong as death! Wise King solomon quote!
maybe I'll post some photos when I fire up my Twitter in a couple weeks "original HyperJacked "
remember what i said in 2011 when da haters be hatin...
They said...who is gonna buy Bitcoin and ride a Harley with no helmet?well I do and so do many others!
Hop on and enjoy da ride wit Jack $$$  Cool

disclaimer: part of the original Cyndy c hacker crew...Cyndy you da bomb babe! Shout out toda Toyman and terrax the hacker from my old c64 days! can sing like Chris Cornell but only do private concerts for closest friends...just a few things off da top of my head .....to go wit the black coffee my grandmama used to drink! cheers Craver Nation!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I'm 35 and have only been following cryptos for just over a year now... grew up with computers lol just never learnt the important stuff like coding  Cry

Similar here.I can be glad that I can use the PC.
But...I can say I have a good smell for a right deal like Crave probably is.
Everyone laught me when I was buying thousends of BTC at $18 and now I'm happy enough I didn't listen anyone at these times.
I don't say Crave is next BTC but I smell something GOOD about it.

edit:  That's why I don't care about the price of Crave now.I've got enough time.Everything needs time.There's no instant money there
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
I'm 35 and have only been following cryptos for just over a year now... grew up with computers lol just never learnt the important stuff like coding  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
@kimowa @sologap i see group masternodes are doing well  Grin how do you guys do profit payouts, once a week or once a month? any eta when your node exchange will go online? thanks
source:
http://104.156.251.5/
Question about masternodes: What is the average return per node most people are experiencing right now, in crave/day average?
i am getting in average between 3.5 and 4 crave/day..

Ive got 14 so far today, 90 mins to go

you've got 14 so far today.... from a single master node, or multiple?

good Q, how many nodes do you have running to get 14 crave in one day?

Dont have a node running, just staking. Have 3 already today in 9 hours
i think what he meant per node, means 500 coins. i get in average 3.5 coins a day per node. you must have fare more than 500 coins staking to get 14 coins a day, right?

so thats 4.6xxx crave from your 1200 coins staking. and the others are saying an average of 3.5 from each nodes... so you could have gotten 7 crave from having your coins in 2 nodes

I'm constantly getting aprox 34 Crave a day with my 11k Crave on staking only.

edit: a few orphans a day

nice  Cool and at 3.5 per node you would be getting about 70 crave a day

I know but if you're such a noob as I am then you'll understand why staking only.

I'm probably much older then you all here so it's much more difficult to learn a new things.

Almost 40 here

I'm 53

I'm funny for my children about crypto  Grin

Only my youngest daughter (6 years) takes me seriosly  Grin  And of course my wife because she doesn't like to see our money in crypto  Roll Eyes
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Question about masternodes: What is the average return per node most people are experiencing right now, in crave/day average?

i think what he meant per node, means 500 coins. i get in average 3.5 coins a day per node. you must have fare more than 500 coins staking to get 14 coins a day, right?

so thats 4.6xxx crave from your 1200 coins staking. and the others are saying an average of 3.5 from each nodes... so you could have gotten 7 crave from having your coins in 2 nodes

I know but if you're such a noob as I am then you'll understand why staking only.

I'm probably much older then you all here so it's much more difficult to learn a new things.

Almost 40 here
legendary
Kaspa

/\ /\ lol the main reason i haven't made one yet... haven't taken the time to try and learn yet

Activity: 728

Nodes arnt paying out very Gd tbh. I switched mine to staking last night just waiting for coins mature properly. Was lucky to get 2-3 coins on some of mn some only getting 1.
legendary
Kaspa

Jump to: