Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 154. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 339
Merit: 250
i am gonna install it Smiley ty. push notification for price changes wouldn't be bad tho..

Ok, I will have a look at that when I've got some spare time Wink. Will not be this week though.
Thanks for the feedback!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Hey guys

I made a ticker app for CRAVE on Android, you can find it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.cravecoin.craveticker
It's pretty simple and straight forward, but it might come in handy for some of you.

I hope you like it. Feedback is highly appreciated.

Some screenshots:

Donations are always welcome
BTC: 1BcAVaXh93sogZUpnWZYeAmbcXeN7ybLEu
CRAVE: C628f71AVemYmSRdbgpi5qYYSHB2j3Vb9u

BUMP! Only 5 downloads so far, I'm sure a lot of other people can use it?!
i am gonna install it Smiley ty. push notification for price changes wouldn't be bad tho..
Activity: 252
Hey guys

I made a ticker app for CRAVE on Android, you can find it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.cravecoin.craveticker
It's pretty simple and straight forward, but it might come in handy for some of you.

Some screenshots:

of course, a little patience! That confidence will return and disappear fear it will become popular  Smiley

I'm using it a whole day.Good job
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Hey guys

Some screenshots:

Pointless unless you enable it to push notifications to the top notification bar like the Bitcoin Paranoid app on the Google play store. You should have a visible ticker always running without the app open.
Activity: 715
Hey guys

Some screenshots:

of course, a little patience! That confidence will return and disappear fear it will become popular  Smiley
Activity: 339
Hey guys

Some screenshots:

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
test more, please
still has 11btc there  Grin
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
great buy wall at 170k (roughly 16 btc). Good price to buy at
That is a buy wall to prevent price from going down Cool

ya this is a fair price wall so we don't go lower! Not 2 create panic buys imO... Cool

no that is just fake buy wall when price will get correction then CRAVE will go again under 50k, that roadmap will take much time to be completed and there will be panic sell after this delay.

test if that is a fake buy wall  Wink

wow nice to see EmilioMann is active in trading with Crave, good luck buddy i wish Crave will go the moon. Wink

if I were you and your partners from shadowtrash gang, I would worry more to hold the price of sdc than overthrow the price of other. Just saying  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

ya this is a fair price wall so we don't go lower! Not 2 create panic buys imO... Cool

no that is just fake buy wall when price will get correction then CRAVE will go again under 50k, that roadmap will take much time to be completed and there will be panic sell after this delay.

wow nice to see EmilioMann is active in trading with Crave, good luck buddy i wish Crave will go the moon. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!

opinions are like butts...we all got him! No one knows...that's why everyone is on the edge of seat!  Cool

lotta people talk out da butts though imO ...
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

legendary
Activity: 1008

legendary
It's all mathematics...!

Activity: 715
 the coin need a big capitalization so they can not easily manipulate
legendary
why the price do not pump ?
Someone seems to be buying a lot of coins at the bottom: 90 BTC at approx 0.00200000 Sats = 45000 CRAVE

This is approximately 8% of total coinage.

i noticed the same thing.. @newbies no pump just accumulation  Grin

pros at work IMHO! Just appreciate the low prices and buy small qty's...I've been sayin since 28k sats!
buy da dips and burn da manips! Takes time who knows could be like this for a few days or who know...
but it will reverse trends eventually imO!  Cool
well new update shouldn't take to long, who knows what imc will bring to the table.. he/she is really talented, just look how many new coins reproducing crave. it is becoming trend as we speak, hope imc will not open source urge market, then we will be flooded with copy/cats the same as with mn.
legendary
Activity: 1778
legendary
It's all mathematics...!

yes very good price for a wall imO!  Cool
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
Someone seems to be buying a lot of coins at the bottom: 90 BTC at approx 0.00200000 Sats = 45000 CRAVE

pros at work IMHO! Just appreciate the low prices and buy small qty's...I've been sayin since 28k sats!
buy da dips and burn da manips! Takes time who knows could be like this for a few days or who know...
but it will reverse trends eventually imO!  Cool
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
legendary

Jump to: