Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 18. (Read 826713 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

daveolake nice payout per day u have there on multipool Grin
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
http://cravemultipool.azurewebsites.net/ put some hash here if you want get more cheap crave and put some buy pressure on. I have all my miners here now. Need more nodes befor price rockets. no bitcoin to buy with, but have miners that were just playing roulett with new alt coins. more hash, more buy pressure. better price. 
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Hey borris123, I have had the same problem. Recently I moved to my house back from dorms and even though I had static ip my masternodes kept going offline. Turned out it was port forwarding problem so make sure your ports are open. Wink

For the exe not shutting down, its just slow, it'll shut down in 30 secs.

ports are open defo i done that. just have to restart everything and hope it works
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
MMMmmm quiet Saturday... Calm befor the storm? What will the next week bring ... the moon?

I don't know about icm but as community we are doing the last tests on multipool. Seems like JJ fixed thé payout problem because I got what I mined last day. Also we will have a woocommerce payment processor that will enable those who use wordpress and woocommerce to accept CRAVE as payment.
Activity: 415
MMMmmm quiet Saturday... Calm befor the storm? What will the next week bring ... the moon?
Infected Mushroom
Hey borris123, I have had the same problem. Recently I moved to my house back from dorms and even though I had static ip my masternodes kept going offline. Turned out it was port forwarding problem so make sure your ports are open. Wink

For the exe not shutting down, its just slow, it'll shut down in 30 secs.
Activity: 728
whats up with my masternodes sometimes? they crash and then when i restart them they appear on the network for abit then turn themselves off and are not showing that they are working?? i then have to keep restarting the exe, start the node again and hope it stays connected which it will eventually after neumorous attempts.

It is not my connection else all the other nodes would shut off also. The config is the same for all the other nodes that are working.

i am using tor so not sure if that could be the problem? one of my routes shuts off? i dont know how it works well enough to come to that conclusion.

Adding nodes sometimes solves the problem but this could just be because i have restarted it and i got lucky.

**note also the exe does not shut down completelty and is still on the tash manager so does not allow me to start it until i end the task in task manager.

cheers in advance
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Saw this got posted 40 minutes ago, would be cool to see in Crave someday

https://github.com/john-connor/papers/blob/master/zerotime.pdf
This looks pretty interesting.  I agree with his initial premise.  But, I think there is still a lot of room for improvement in the core of the normal coin system.  Like before jumping to these new off-chain systems, what about optimizing the existing networking mechanism, block propagation times, etc.  I don't know that I subscribe to the notion of coin networks as just a settlement layer.  The spray-and-pray network flooding mechanism of the existing masternode/instantx/etc. system definitely has a lot of room for optimization though.
Activity: 219
i can still buying cheap coin  Grin
why I should sell at low , if some day may be some hour again i could sell at high rate .
still save some CRAVE for future

happy shopping Bro  Grin
Activity: 339

Actually a1d5ae1 works as well, but indeed, the "Use separate in and out pointers in `secp256k1_ec_pubkey_decompress`" commit is where it went wrong for cryptocurrencies.

How can I git this?
Searched google but seems complicated.

Not that complicated Cheesy:
Code:
git clone http://www.github.com/bitcoin/secp256k1
git checkout a1d5ae1
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
make install
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Actually a1d5ae1 works as well, but indeed, the "Use separate in and out pointers in `secp256k1_ec_pubkey_decompress`" commit is where it went wrong for cryptocurrencies.

How can I git this?
Searched google but seems complicated.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
i can still buying cheap coin  Grin
why I should sell at low , if some day may be some hour again i could sell at high rate .
still save some CRAVE for future
Infected Mushroom
Hey guys, some people asked about updated Mac wallet so here it is: (big thanks to mammix2 for it)

http://www.mycrave.org/Crave-Qt-osx-v1.4.5.0.dmg

You can also access to most recent updates through: http://mycrave.org/downloads/

For the good news, we are still testing multipool and jj's been working hard to fix the bugs.
I found a partner for payment processors and we will have a plugin for CRAVE payment option for Woocommerce (I'll also be using it on mycrave.org)

A lot of community members helped us through this projects but I know some guys haven't contributed yet. We still need your help because we will have to pruchase more things like hosting/domain and payment processor fee etc.

Thanks!
Activity: 196
Activity: 715
I feel that this weekend will update the ICM. I feel it in my bones calm before the storm Smiley Smiley

unlikely we'll see an update this week
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
I feel that this weekend will update the ICM. I feel it in my bones calm before the storm Smiley Smiley
Activity: 339

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Saw this got posted 40 minutes ago, would be cool to see in Crave someday

https://github.com/john-connor/papers/blob/master/zerotime.pdf
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Thanks to both of you! I'll look into that virtual box, i've never used it before.

you're welcome!
this is a pic of my mac running osx and win 7 at same time

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Thanks to both of you! I'll look into that virtual box, i've never used it before.
Pages:
Jump to: