Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 14. (Read 826713 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom
Everyone ? You mean every bagholders. And a good portion of them will dump as soon as the price will start rising.
With a massive PnD and 2500 btc volume crave didn't even reach 0.01btc and the supply was lower.
300-400k range.

Personally, I don't expect some rise that soon. I would rather have some real sellers start to use the market. Just wanna open mine and see how it goes. We are not talking about a p&d growth, we are talking about the markets. If it attracts sellers and people start to actively use it, than the price of the coin will increase with natural demands.

And bagholder term doesn't seem to fit for this coin. Since I can live with my stake and MN payments, why would I dump. Its even better if daytraders dump into stronger hands who would rather stake/open a mn/open a market and just distrubute the earnings. We will come to that point, hopefully.

And just a reminder 126470.56488572 coins locked in masternodes, 230 active masternodes. More than 150k coins are staking daily. And only %8 of coins are in sale. Few markets and few vendors the scarcity would be real.
Im just reacting to these ridiculous prices expectations for the next weeks.
0.1btc in two months ? Oh god ...  Roll Eyes

Yeah, I also think it might not go that far, probably won't.
But as I said if the market is accepted by sellers than why not, ofcourse it won't be in 2 months, but why not in a year?
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
Everyone ? You mean every bagholders. And a good portion of them will dump as soon as the price will start rising.
With a massive PnD and 2500 btc volume crave didn't even reach 0.01btc and the supply was lower.
300-400k range.

Personally, I don't expect some rise that soon. I would rather have some real sellers start to use the market. Just wanna open mine and see how it goes. We are not talking about a p&d growth, we are talking about the markets. If it attracts sellers and people start to actively use it, than the price of the coin will increase with natural demands.

And bagholder term doesn't seem to fit for this coin. Since I can live with my stake and MN payments, why would I dump. Its even better if daytraders dump into stronger hands who would rather stake/open a mn/open a market and just distrubute the earnings. We will come to that point, hopefully.

And just a reminder 126470.56488572 coins locked in masternodes, 230 active masternodes. More than 150k coins are staking daily. And only %8 of coins are in sale. Few markets and few vendors the scarcity would be real.
Im just reacting to these ridiculous prices expectations for the next weeks.
0.1btc in two months ? Oh god ...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
300-400k range.

Activity: 252
300-400k range.

You'll see
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm Just Try
Lol...
How can you expect these prices when there is small buy support and a lot of bagholders ?
300k sat is my price.

No way,everyone's waiting for a market release  Wink
Okay, let's look at a few months, I will buy some coins right now. and if your word is true, it would be very nice
300-400k range.
Lol...
How can you expect these prices when there is small buy support and a lot of bagholders ?
300k sat is my price.

No way,everyone's waiting for a market release  Wink
Lol...
300k sat is my price.
Activity: 263
Whos setting up a market, pm me  Kiss

I have a visionary talent. I sense a success from a distance. ICM is a success. ICM is a great man. CRAVE this new world cryptocurrency.

I think we'll stop at:   30 August 2015 - 1 crave> 0.1 BTC

so what is the reason you say that?

I mean this is a max price of 1 Crave in a near future
no, i know in future some coin will rise..
im just want to know, how do you make such a conclusion?

I've just reacted to this post:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11699589

BTW I'm sure about it just because I know this guy:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/industrialcoinmagic-482660
I'm Just Try

I have a visionary talent. I sense a success from a distance. ICM is a success. ICM is a great man. CRAVE this new world cryptocurrency.

I think we'll stop at:   30 August 2015 - 1 crave> 0.1 BTC

no, i know in future some coin will rise..
im just want to know, how do you make such a conclusion?
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
I think we'll stop at:   30 August 2015 - 1 crave> 0.1 BTC

ya  it's price is rational, it is now the right time to buy  Kiss

I'm Just Try

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
My predictions for crave:
5 July 2015 - 1 crave> 0.005 BTC
15 July 2015 - 1 crave> 0.008 BTC
30 July 2015 - 1 crave> 0.02 BTC
15 August 2015 - 1 crave> 0.05 BTC
30 August 2015 - 1 crave> 0.1 BTC
December 2015 - 1 crave> 3BTC

May be yes,, may be no  Cheesy

Nice but not real  Wink Grin
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
Sounds like the market will be a whole new interface.

Does that mean the market will be a separate program,  or will it be in the wallet with multiple platform support? (for android too?)

It is a whole new interface, but it is in wallet and multi-platform etc.  Kind of like a cross between the Steam Desktop and World of Warplanes clients.  Its not just a reskin of the old QWidgets based wallet.  Its all new and makes doing some more complex UI things easier, touch support on everything, etc.

edit: I know I'm talking about it vaguely etc., just hold onto your hats and it'll be in your hands soon enough.  It'll give us something that really sets us apart and can be marketed etc. and is kind of like a little portfolio item for me.
sounds really good! can't wait to get my hands on  Smiley thanky

Yeah, the waiting kills me too. Tongue I feel like it's my first time having sex, just like the foreplay. Haha.

Lmao indeed!  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: