Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 202. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I've seen a lot of Masternodes and each node have about 500 coins. Anyone can explain this to me? Thanks. I am having about 100 VPS around the world and can help setup more nodes Smiley

500 Crave is required to start a Masternode.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
APK for Android updated in the OP.  Enjoy Cheesy  Github is also updated, new Windows wallet in a bit.

Thanks! Good news Smiley

Well well, that was unexpected - well done.

Q. Can you send DarkSend tx's from the Android Wallet?

One thing you can expect with the Best Dev in the Crypto World! Always expect the unexpected $$$
Sorry you didn't get the memo!
All the best $   Cool

The Dashcoin dev (Evan Duffield) is going to have some competition soon from MaNI of Guldencoin.

Agreed! I was involved with the thread during the hype rally with the coin formally known as Dark...made 5 or 6 TA Chart calls in a row but check the thread and see! in fact my first post with my anon hero account was to Otoh for his 0.0145 buy! But let's face it Da$h is in trouble after breaking through the otoh bottom of 0.0145 recently and next stop is 0.01 but what I know???

Well I agree with what you said about Evan but have not researched the other coin throughly so ...no comment.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I am almost convinced SDC will slowly die like Cloak, Cinni, Crypt etc. Crave will be the new anon coin of the month until the next one is released. Rinse and Repeat.

this ain't no Britcoin  Cheesy

I will take that one on the chin mate. Valid point! Smiley

I'm still holding my Brit, it's due a relaunch any day, as soon as the dev pulls his finger out.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
i start my mn yesterday, and it still not avaliable on https://crave.ninja/ is this normal?
It's working on my side.

I doubt this coin will reach 1BTC. Sigh...

where?
I did not get a single coin from yesterday
Activity: 178
I've seen a lot of Masternodes and each node have about 500 coins. Anyone can explain this to me? Thanks. I am having about 100 VPS around the world and can help setup more nodes Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Hard choice. Which one will pump next? Which one to chose and buy?
THIS or ARCH???
TRON IS GETTIN READY TO BE PUMPED  Wink

Thanks but...Crave is getting ready to pump! Cool
Activity: 178
i start my mn yesterday, and it still not avaliable on https://crave.ninja/ is this normal?
It's working on my side.

I doubt this coin will reach 1BTC. Sigh...
Activity: 171
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Since the dev didn't abandon the project, i'm getting back in to this coin soon. The price will probably correct itself for now and that's when i come in.  Wink
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
Dev proved he knows a thing or two, this is not just a p&d anymore (although some pump&dump group is or was in).

The price will correct many times, but there is no doubt it's going up, almost 200 nodes and adding ... do your math, once CRAVE has 1000 nodes there will basically be no coins left, and people will keep on buying nodes because their ROI is huge.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
There's only one way to lose money:if you're selling CRAVEs at these funny prices.

Imagine what happens when China realize what CRAVE and BLUR is.

I can tell you just don't expect it so soon and don't expect the trolls'll come back here to say sorry,I was wrong as well.

One more time DO NOT debat to losers and trolls,you just feed them.

Sorry for my english

Cheers

If I had 1 btc for every time I read these comments I probably wouldn't be in the alt coin section Wink
well i agree that we don't need hype parade at any point of this project, but he has some valid points. imc did outstanding job, and there is so much more to look forward. market reacts accordingly, my tipp to you guys: don't believe that this is just some cheap p&d, the road is and will be bumpy. do your research first before investing. there will always be profit opportunist around saying do that do this. my advice if you bought in just hold, true value will be found sooner or later.
Activity: 812
I am almost convinced SDC will slowly die like Cloak, Cinni, Crypt etc. Crave will be the new anon coin of the month until the next one is released. Rinse and Repeat.

whoa! sec has a unique e-cash system using dual-key stealth addresses, ring signatures and non-interactive zero-knowledge proofs. It is cutting edge anon on a diff level from DarkSend "mixing" technology.

Does anybody know if u can send DarkSend from the android wallet? I ask because I do not think DASH has such an android wallet feature yet.

Thanks.

OK.

1. Can you send DarkSend tx's from the android wallet?
2. Why did dev adopt TOR integration despite TOR security concerns?

Activity: 387
There's only one way to lose money:if you're selling CRAVEs at these funny prices.

I can tell you just don't expect it so soon and don't expect the trolls'll come back here to say sorry,I was wrong as well.

Sorry for my english

Cheers

If I had 1 btc for every time I read these comments I probably wouldn't be in the alt coin section Wink

china coming brace yourself  Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8kua5B5K3I
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Getting this when trying to compile daemon with latest secp256k1 installed:  

Code:
key.cpp:729:106: error: cannot convert ‘unsigned char*’ to ‘const secp256k1_context_t* {aka const secp256k1_context_struct*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int secp256k1_ec_pubkey_tweak_add(const secp256k1_context_t*, unsigned char*, int, const unsigned char*)’
     bool ret = secp256k1_ec_pubkey_tweak_add((unsigned char*)pubkeyChild.begin(), pubkeyChild.size(), out);
                                                                                                          ^
make: *** [obj/key.o] Error 1

I'm assuming because as was mentioned,  crave daemon does not currently support latest secp256k1 ?

Had to do this to get it to actually reset/rollback and successfully compile:
Code:
git clone https://github.com/bitcoin/secp256k1
cd secp256k1
git reset a0d3b8
git add .
git reset --hard
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
sudo make install
cd ..
sudo ldconfig

cd crave/src
make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=
strip craved

tvm wil test and confirm  Smiley
@rocoro that did the trick  Smiley thank you very much.  
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Sorry for my english

Cheers

Activity: 252

Sorry for my english

Cheers

I will take that one on the chin mate. Valid point! Smiley
Activity: 812

whoa! sec has a unique e-cash system using dual-key stealth addresses, ring signatures and non-interactive zero-knowledge proofs. It is cutting edge anon on a diff level from DarkSend "mixing" technology.

Does anybody know if u can send DarkSend from the android wallet? I ask because I do not think DASH has such an android wallet feature yet.

Thanks.
Activity: 387

APK for Android updated in the OP.  Enjoy Cheesy  Github is also updated, new Windows wallet in a bit.

Thanks! Good news Smiley

Well well, that was unexpected - well done.

Q. Can you send DarkSend tx's from the Android Wallet?

One thing you can expect with the Best Dev in the Crypto World! Always expect the unexpected $$$
Sorry you didn't get the memo!
All the best $   Cool

The Dashcoin dev (Evan Duffield) is going to have some competition soon from MaNI of Guldencoin.
Jump to: