Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 203. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I am almost convinced SDC will slowly die like Cloak, Cinni, Crypt etc. Crave will be the new anon coin of the month until the next one is released. Rinse and Repeat.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
APK for Android updated in the OP.  Enjoy Cheesy  Github is also updated, new Windows wallet in a bit.

Thanks! Good news Smiley

Well well, that was unexpected - well done.

Q. Can you send DarkSend tx's from the Android Wallet?

One thing you can expect with the Best Dev in the Crypto World! Always expect the unexpected $$$
Sorry you didn't get the memo!
All the best $   Cool
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
Hard choice. Which one will pump next? Which one to chose and buy?
THIS or ARCH???

Well ARCH is interesting...had it early but sold! Unique and has some real believers...I got my coin and dev with the crave train...
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
APK for Android updated in the OP.  Enjoy Cheesy  Github is also updated, new Windows wallet in a bit.

Thanks! Good news Smiley

Well well, that was unexpected - well done.

Q. Can you send DarkSend tx's from the Android Wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Its funny when I say prepare for the dump and everyone just screams FUD. I fucking told you so, theres bots on bittrex trying to pump the price all day long with sell and buy orders of .26 Crave. Start checking the fucking order book and market history for fucks sake

i know it is but i dont care let the pumper push it. bought 5 btc worth under 110k. looking to sell

as long as there is hype here i shall make money. i aint got time for masternodes making way more swing trading
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
Guys, i was pumping this coin to 0.00145 and was keeping it stable...
this was supposed to be a stable rise.
To prove to some people saying here this coin wouldnt rise again...

IT has gone bezerk again, you will get dumped again... prepare when that happens.
You are warned, once you have profit, get out....

I will rise this coin again but slowly like before....
This is a pump that is getting out of hand.... Im out.

Really? But you said you bought at 0.007 why now....? Big mistake imho
all the best TVD...it has been a pleasure.....good night sir!

Yes, i sold with loss right now... because i know where this will end.
It is just a matter of time before you will lose all your money again.
It is going way to fast...
Lose my money...again? But my money is in masternode$...I don't swing trade! Just buy the dips and burn the manipulators$$$ of course you this is a great swing trading opportunity but do you really want too miss this when we are at 35$ ? Please mark this post and remember that I told you at 28k....losing money? strange?
I'm not selling for at least a year btw...
Have a good day TVD  Cool
Activity: 881
Merit: 502
Do NOT reply to SDC/DASH losers and trolls.You just fuel them to do it.
They're just lost because they're losing a capital from their shit coins.

Thanks

Tottally agree. we should keep our topic- how great CRAVE.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Call me the coin wrecker (;
Its funny when I say prepare for the dump and everyone just screams FUD. I fucking told you so, theres bots on bittrex trying to pump the price all day long with sell and buy orders of .26 Crave. Start checking the fucking order book and market history for fucks sake
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Do NOT reply to SDC/DASH losers and trolls.You just fuel them to do it.
They're just lost because they're losing a capital from their shit coins.
If you wanna sell CRAVE do it at 35 dollars but not all of them because that's not the end of rising of this revolutionary coin.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
wow crave up. damn was sleeping missed my chance to dump to sell 340k. can you take it to 280k please
Activity: 387
multi-sig escrow coming soon  Shocked
Activity: 432

Basic MasterNode Profit Calculator
http://jj12880.azurewebsites.net/CraveCalc.aspx

According with masternod calculator a single adrenaline node gives me a ROI of $2.00 per day...thats at current prices of crave marketcap of $180k....wtf , in 30days i get $60...if it goes to $1m cap, each node gets $300 per month, awesome ROI...better than any other coin, if it goes to $5m, each node gets about $1.500.

Is this real ? if yes, I have sure that some of you guys will retire here with some masternodes...
 Grin
the struggle to decide if its better to stake or adrenaline node...
as time passes there will be more coins and more stakers, noders and urge market curators. remember as time goes on the cravechain "cravytrain"? produces just over 500k per year every year. we wont be so low on supply forever :p

No bro, The offer will be scarce because many coins gonna used in the nodes of market, and many other ones will be burned to blur, pick up some while still cheap.

Grin , Thanks dumpers

$ 2.29 per day right now.  Shocked

$ 2.61 few minutes later.... Smiley I love this coin.

Its a real deal. Take your node while it is cheap, dumpers gonna dumping but they are dumping for peanunts and they gonna cry in a few days.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Just stop to reply to SDC/DASH losers and trolls.

another newbie account trying to lie to people....lol

Today:

- First mobile wallet with stake and masternodes

- New Crave Adrenaline Surge wallet.  This update has the unlock-for-staking fix, in wallet adrenaline node count and list, and in-wallet configuration of your adrenaline nodes (masternodes).  You can use it to quickly setup your VPS's and then start them by clicking a button.  The in-wallet configurator doesn't pull in the info from the conf file, it is self contained.

- Cryptsy

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

another newbie account trying to lie to people....lol
Activity: 285
LOL just got out right before the dump  Cool

I think its better to get out yes...
Knowing many are bag holding for the moment, and are waiting for others to get it up again.

Def with cryptsy as extra exchange this will rise...
But once we reach the rate where many bagholders are stuck, i bet 0.007 it will get dam ugly again.
i dunno if the whales will be able to pump to 400k with about 30 btc to reach so i exited....back to Tron pump  Grin

You did? Nobody noticed.
LOL why do u think there was a dump right after i dumped  Roll Eyes

I don't see a dump.

I see some pimply faced kid using his years worth of Domino's salary to flip petty cash.

I also see Crave is up to 300k satoshis.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
blah blah shit blah blah
blah blah i'm mongo blah blah

Today:

-First mobile wallet with stake and masternodes

-New Crave Adrenaline Surge Windows wallet.  This update has the unlock-for-staking fix, in wallet adrenaline node count and list, and in-wallet configuration of your adrenaline nodes (masternodes).  You can use it to quickly setup your VPS's and then start them by clicking a button.  The in-wallet configurator doesn't pull in the info from the conf file, it is self contained.

-Cryptsy

Marketcap is very low, be careful who you trust I say.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
LOL just got out right before the dump  Cool

I think its better to get out yes...
Knowing many are bag holding for the moment, and are waiting for others to get it up again.

Def with cryptsy as extra exchange this will rise...
But once we reach the rate where many bagholders are stuck, i bet 0.007 it will get dam ugly again.
i dunno if the whales will be able to pump to 400k with about 30 btc to reach so i exited....back to Tron pump  Grin

You did? Nobody noticed.
LOL why do u think there was a dump right after i dumped  Roll Eyes oh wait did i dump on u   Huh
Activity: 252
Jump to: