Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 205. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
Funny coin, just like xpy, when ann come its up, and bag holder dump it to newbie...sad newbie.....
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
Crave added to Cryptsy! Im in! Good timing lol
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
added on cryptsy wow Cheesy hehe yeah
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
I see people are hyping up the coin again so they can dump everything they bought low once again. Cause everyone knows eventually this coin will run out of buyers once the dumper has dumped everything.
wrong again.

dev keeps delivering, buyers will keep multiplying, fact.
Activity: 387
gtfo allready
why don't you release coin with better features? if you top imc i am gonna support you.

+1 Trolls you have no power here
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
I see people are hyping up the coin again so they can dump everything they bought low once again. Cause everyone knows eventually this coin will run out of buyers once the dumper has dumped everything.
wrong again.
legendary
gtfo allready
why don't you release coin with better features? if you top imc i am gonna support you.
Activity: 784
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
This Is Scam Coin, Hyper Inflation, I saw it......i caount it...this coin is Scam Coin...All cheerleader are newbie
Activity: 252
Thank you DEV fot that update.Now I'm happy staking with unlocked wallet only for staking,that's much better for our safety.
Also thank you Big Vern for adding us on Cryptsy.
legendary
ICM, I just wanted to say I'm really proud of you.  What has gone on in this thread would cause many lesser devs to give up.  But not you.  Nose to the code and still churning out updates.  You're the kind of dev I'm happy to get behind.

As you said you didn't have that many coins, please post your donation address.  I'll buy 500 at market and send them your way.
totally agree with you MyFarm, been donating and will keep donating from Adrealine profits as long as this project continues.
Activity: 275
surge.

will linux wallet be up to date with masternode v2 if i compile? still not working with latest libsecp256k?
Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff

Basic MasterNode Profit Calculator
http://jj12880.azurewebsites.net/CraveCalc.aspx

According with masternod calculator a single adrenaline node gives me a ROI of $2.00 per day...thats at current prices of crave marketcap of $180k....wtf , in 30days i get $60...if it goes to $1m cap, each node gets $300 per month, awesome ROI...better than any other coin, if it goes to $5m, each node gets about $1.500.

Is this real ? if yes, I have sure that some of you guys will retire here with some masternodes...
 Grin
the struggle to decide if its better to stake or adrenaline node...
as time passes there will be more coins and more stakers, noders and urge market curators. remember as time goes on the cravechain "cravytrain"? produces just over 500k per year every year. we wont be so low on supply forever :p

No bro, The offer will be scarce because many coins gonna used in the nodes of market, and many other ones will be burned to blur, pick up some while still cheap.

Grin , Thanks dumpers

$ 2.29 per day right now.  Shocked

$ 2.61 few minutes later.... Smiley I love this coin.

Yes! Some wise honest and humble investors on da Crave train for some time...It's going off the rails on a Crazy Train! Sing it Crazytrain $$$
This pic is from before the calculator was updated, just FYI Smiley the number of masternodes is now automatic and in realtime
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Witch is the last wallet guys?  cravex64surge or cravex64mn7 ??
legendary
welcome to cryptsy!

holy shit..we are on cryptsy!

confirmed!
nice!!!!

edit: just catching up, ignore me lol
legendary
The Crave Adrenaline Surge Windows wallet link is now updated in the OP.  This update has the unlock-for-staking fix, in wallet adrenaline node count and list, and in-wallet configuration of your adrenaline nodes.  You can use it to quickly setup your VPS's and then start them by clicking a button.  The in-wallet configurator doesn't pull in the info from the conf file, it is self contained.

Cheesy
wow IMC amazing  Shocked

edit: just catching the thread
Activity: 387

Adrenaline Surge craving satisfied.  Now we crave Surge Protector.

bad ass  Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Adrenaline Surge craving satisfied.  Now we crave Surge Protector.
legendary
Getting this when trying to compile daemon with latest secp256k1 installed:  

Code:
key.cpp:729:106: error: cannot convert ‘unsigned char*’ to ‘const secp256k1_context_t* {aka const secp256k1_context_struct*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int secp256k1_ec_pubkey_tweak_add(const secp256k1_context_t*, unsigned char*, int, const unsigned char*)’
     bool ret = secp256k1_ec_pubkey_tweak_add((unsigned char*)pubkeyChild.begin(), pubkeyChild.size(), out);
                                                                                                          ^
make: *** [obj/key.o] Error 1

I'm assuming because as was mentioned,  crave daemon does not currently support latest secp256k1 ?

Had to do this to get it to actually reset/rollback and successfully compile:
Code:
git clone https://github.com/bitcoin/secp256k1
cd secp256k1
git reset a0d3b8
git add .
git reset --hard
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
sudo make install
cd ..