Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 215. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I am pushing all masternode profit to developer most coins do not support developer but we changing dimesnsions and ideas ICM check wallet Wink
thats very very good  Cool

yes if anyone has problem until asset exchange you are free to withdraw but this is best interest
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
I am pushing all masternode profit to developer most coins do not support developer but we changing dimesnsions and ideas ICM check wallet Wink
thats very very good  Cool
Activity: 448
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Anyone wanting to remote set up nodes vultr.com has a promo code 20$ credit for new signups expires in 30 days thats 4 months free. code is SSDVPS

Existing accounts get $7 with this code

Thanks, i will use it for new mn
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
It's gotten quiet in here while we're still developing Tongue
The FUDers have gathered enough coins for now, through market manipulation. We wait for round 2 though.
Activity: 275
Anyone wanting to remote set up nodes vultr.com has a promo code 20$ credit for new signups expires in 30 days thats 4 months free. code is SSDVPS

Existing accounts get $7 with this code
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Interesting the Masternodes  Count seems to be quite stable..

https://crave.ninja/

I'll add some statistics and graphs into the site when I got some time.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

maybe they gone over to HZT AND TRON coin
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
It was not long back the waste from the shadows !!
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
looking good here patience to pay off.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 252
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hapoд пoдcкaжитe y мeня вce мoнeты в дoлe и cинxpoнизaция нe мoжeт зaкoнчитcя yжe бoлee cyтoк виcит 29 чacoв и вcё. Xoтя ecть пoдключeниe к ceти
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
I thought i would share with you all here that the dev has responded to my PM, he said he would fix the github and give the contributors proper credit after he has finished working on more important things. This has given me a boost of confidence since this means that the dev is responsive to the community, furthermore one of my previous criticisms was based on there being a lack of anonymity features in the coin however seeing that darksend will be implemented in CRAVE is also great news which has quelled some of my previous concerns. You could certainly say that this skeptic has become a believer with some reservations of course it is still the early days. I will now be setting up a CRAVE masternode alongside my DASH masternode. Financial freedom and privacy for all, liberty or death. Smiley

wooot!  and remember this shit is just the begining when we go at phase 2 yall will be like OMG its so AWESOME  revolutionary etc etc etc
Activity: 275
Activity: 382
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
500 coins for mn sould be in 1 tx?
Jump to: