Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 210. (Read 826716 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
first mobile wallet with stake and masternodes? Shocked

Did you check it ? Are you sure ?

Man, I cant belive that, It´s so huge.  Cheesy

YEAHHH! This is real!
FIRST MOBILE WALLET WITH STAKE AND MASTERNODES!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hopefully last masternode question from me. I start my wallet up. I unlock it. I type "masternode start" and it says it started successfully. After this, the wallet goes back to locked. Do I leave it locked, or unlock it again?

For masternode wallet must be locked Wink

Thank you. Hopefully I got it all right.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100

Did you check it ? Are you sure ?

Man, I cant belive that, It´s so huge.  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
Hopefully last masternode question from me. I start my wallet up. I unlock it. I type "masternode start" and it says it started successfully. After this, the wallet goes back to locked. Do I leave it locked, or unlock it again?

For masternode wallet must be locked Wink
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Cool

best dev ever

tell me how much u invested to keep this coin alive lol
Activity: 191

fuckyeeeeeeeeeeees  Shocked
Activity: 191
So happy that I bought some last night  Grin

Thanks dev  Wink
legendary
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
Volume is coming back. Nice to see a reacting market.
legendary
Activity: 938
Getting this when trying to compile daemon with latest secp256k1 installed:  

Code:
key.cpp:729:106: error: cannot convert ‘unsigned char*’ to ‘const secp256k1_context_t* {aka const secp256k1_context_struct*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int secp256k1_ec_pubkey_tweak_add(const secp256k1_context_t*, unsigned char*, int, const unsigned char*)’
     bool ret = secp256k1_ec_pubkey_tweak_add((unsigned char*)pubkeyChild.begin(), pubkeyChild.size(), out);
                                                                                                          ^
make: *** [obj/key.o] Error 1

I'm assuming because as was mentioned,  crave daemon does not currently support latest secp256k1 ?

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
APK for Android updated in the OP.  Enjoy Cheesy  Github is also updated, new Windows wallet in a bit.

Edit:  Note that when you create masternode configurations on the Adrenaline nodes tab, the masternode priv key isn't displayed but you can grab it by clicking Get Config to see an example config template.  The addresses for each node are automatically generated and you can copy it to the clipboard using the Copy Address button.

Great work, thanks!!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
APK for Android updated in the OP.  Enjoy Cheesy  Github is also updated, new Windows wallet in a bit.

Edit:  Note that when you create masternode configurations on the Adrenaline nodes tab, the masternode priv key isn't displayed but you can grab it by clicking Get Config to see an example config template.  The addresses for each node are automatically generated and you can copy it to the clipboard using the Copy Address button.

ICM, if you are vertoe I dedicate this industrial love song to you  Kiss  Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWjG0NuYGOU
Activity: 155
Activity: 135
 Grin im behind this coin 100% respect to the Dev
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Beautiful thank you ICM. Amazing job and amazing coin. Brilliant idea. Just brilliant 
Activity: 824
Nice work keep it up. Cool

No tweet ?  Cheesy
Activity: 181

nice work dev.

IN industrialcoinmagic WE TRUST.   Cool

Thanks dev

Jump to: