Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 216. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
right all 8 masternodes working now. but tor does not want to work? i have the conf file set to the tor hidden service but when i look on the masternode list it is still showing my ip. Huh atleast there running tho.

any help?
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
I thought i would share with you all here that the dev has responded to my PM, he said he would fix the github and give the contributors proper credit after he has finished working on more important things. This has given me a boost of confidence since this means that the dev is responsive to the community, furthermore one of my previous criticisms was based on there being a lack of anonymity features in the coin however seeing that darksend will be implemented in CRAVE is also great news which has quelled some of my previous concerns. You could certainly say that this skeptic has become a believer with some reservations of course it is still the early days. I will now be setting up a CRAVE masternode alongside my DASH masternode. Financial freedom and privacy for all, liberty or death. Smiley
good news , I think new pump will coming soon
This time no pump only real value will go up to 1 mil sats

correct Crave is a top 5 coin on its own merit

as bitcoin goes down - crave will respond
Activity: 238
I thought i would share with you all here that the dev has responded to my PM, he said he would fix the github and give the contributors proper credit after he has finished working on more important things. This has given me a boost of confidence since this means that the dev is responsive to the community, furthermore one of my previous criticisms was based on there being a lack of anonymity features in the coin however seeing that darksend will be implemented in CRAVE is also great news which has quelled some of my previous concerns. You could certainly say that this skeptic has become a believer with some reservations of course it is still the early days. I will now be setting up a CRAVE masternode alongside my DASH masternode. Financial freedom and privacy for all, liberty or death. Smiley
This time no pump only real value will go up to 1 mil sats
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
Activity: 252

I love honesty,welcome on MN board!
Activity: 224

I only posted a screen I didn't say either way  Wink comparing various block explorers leads me to believe that could be a placeholder unknown or once tx broadcast inconsistency again DYOR....

Well i did my research before asking the question, looks like anonymity features code is implemented but not operational yet. Looking forward to more development in that direction.
Activity: 275

I only posted a screen I didn't say either way  Wink comparing various block explorers leads me to believe that could be a placeholder unknown or once tx broadcast inconsistency again DYOR....
darksend is functional..just at the moment from debug command only..but it does work

darksend is not working from the console yet, it gives a parameter type error, but the underlying code is there.
Activity: 546
is darksend working fine?
not yet
under development

Dude you don't know shit. stop answering questions with hot air. sheep need to DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH click on transactions. EXAMINE THE BLOCK EXPLORER. learn a little damn code.

You are the sheep if you think this ridicule screenshot is a darksend transaction! or that it's an anonymized one!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
I have a few questions if the dev cares to enlighten me:

1- What is the purpose of those adrenaline nodes since they are not performing any coin mixing, just taking 2/3 of the PoS reward from stakers.

2- What anonimity/stealth features does this coin have since darksend is not working, nor is sendtostealthaddress.

3- Why use the abandoned lfnet irc network for peer discovery as it has proven to be an insecure/centralized solution.

Thanks!

this coin is under very fast construction

Thanks for your answer about darksend, looks still in development but really promising.

Nope, i was wrong
its already working

Activity: 292
darksend is functional..just at the moment from debug command only..but it does work

EDIT: ha i cant say whether its working..but i thought ICM said it was working from command..my bad
I have a few questions if the dev cares to enlighten me:

1- What is the purpose of those adrenaline nodes since they are not performing any coin mixing, just taking 2/3 of the PoS reward from stakers.

2- What anonimity/stealth features does this coin have since darksend is not working, nor is sendtostealthaddress.

3- Why use the abandoned lfnet irc network for peer discovery as it has proven to be an insecure/centralized solution.

Thanks!

this coin is under very fast construction

Thanks for your answer about darksend, looks still in development but really promising.
Activity: 275
Also We've got community spread out would love to help provided theres time and users that know a thing or two...

CRAVETALK.ORG

CRAVECOIN.SLACK.COM
Activity: 728

still get error

not capable masternode: Could not connect to *****:9998

that is for masternode 3. The 1st 2 configs work and they have not got the ports changed like you said only the rpc port number.

Do you have the latest wallet? The zipped file is named cravex64mn7.7z and you can download it from the OP

Here is my config and it is working with three MN

Read the following if you want to setup more then one master node using the same computer with one ip address.

You can change the port and the rpcport and setup more if you want.

You will need one copy of the data dir and the crave-qt.exe for each master node that you wan to run.

Here is an example of running three master nodes.

Folder that hold the block chain and .conf files
C:\SubFolders\CraveMasterNode1
C:\SubFolders\CraveMasterNode2
C:\SubFolders\CraveMasterNode3

Folders that contain the crave-qt.exe and the .bat files to launch the masternode
c:\MyFiles\CraveMN1\
c:\MyFiles\CraveMN2\
c:\MyFiles\CraveMN3\

Then in each of the above folders you would put in the following .bat files to launch the master nodes.

StartMasterNode1.bat
crave-qt -datadir=C:\SubFolders\CraveMasterNode1

StartMasterNode2.bat
crave-qt -datadir=C:\SubFolders\CraveMasterNode2

StartMasterNode3.bat
crave-qt -datadir=C:\SubFolders\CraveMasterNode3

Also in each of the data dir you need to put in a crave.conf file like the following.
Notice with each config they use a different port and a different rpcport for each crave.conf.
It is best to have staking=0 so it does not stake.

crave.conf for use with Crave Master Node 1
Code:
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=YourRPCUser
rpcpassword=YourRPCPassword
rpcport=30105
port=9999
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
staking=0
reservebalance=500
masternodeaddr=YouIPAddress:9999
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=YourMasterKey
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

crave.conf for use with Crave Master Node 2
Code:
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=YourRPCUser
rpcport=30106
port=9998
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
staking=0
reservebalance=500
masternodeaddr=YouIPAddress:9998
masternode=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

crave.conf for use with Crave Master Node 3
Code:
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=YourRPCUser
rpcport=30107
port=9997
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
staking=0
reservebalance=500
masternodeaddr=YouIPAddress:9997
masternode=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

Baffled once again. 2 work and the only thing I changed is the RPC port. I have tried changing all the ports so they different but still it won't work...what could be up??

Right this is wrong advice but thanks anyway. I have fixed it!.

YouIPAddress:9997 should always be 9999 and so should port 9999 all you change is the rpc port.

Also add

listen=0

and it works!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
I wish the pumpers and dumpers would move on with their trading bots,its so fucking annoying

lol right, without them this coin would be nothing to begin with!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
There are links to guides in my signature,  please follow & read all you can before posting issues.
Or do as others say,  use sologap's or kimowa's service.
Activity: 175
Setting up these masternodes is a pain in the ass.  I tried to follow instructions in this post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11054926 But i still get symbol lookup error secp256k1_start. I tried git reset a0d3b8 but it still doesnt help.  Undecided

You guys, please stop filling up the forum with posts about how you can't get your masternodes working. The directions on http://www.cravecoin.info/ work just fine, I had 0 issues. It was incredibly easy in fact. If you still can't get it to work, just use Sologap and Kimowa's service (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crave-adrenaline-node-setup-service-1016963) and stop filling up pages and pages of the thread with this stuff.
Jump to: