Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 220. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 555
Merit: 500
I have a few questions if the dev cares to enlighten me:

1- What is the purpose of those adrenaline nodes since they are not performing any coin mixing, just taking 2/3 of the PoS reward from stakers.

2- What anonimity/stealth features does this coin have since darksend is not working, nor is sendtostealthaddress.

3- Why use the abandoned lfnet irc network for peer discovery as it has proven to be an insecure/centralized solution.

Thanks!

becareful your gonna be called a fudder or a member of sdc team for asking honest questions

No! Nothing wrong with a technical discussion...We all know the Fudders!
No one cares...

thats good to hear. got a issue ask a question it surely will be answered cut out the cheerleading and scam alerts
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!

1- What is the purpose of those adrenaline nodes since they are not performing any coin mixing, just taking 2/3 of the PoS reward from stakers.

2- What anonimity/stealth features does this coin have since darksend is not working, nor is sendtostealthaddress.

3- Why use the abandoned lfnet irc network for peer discovery as it has proven to be an insecure/centralized solution.

Thanks!

becareful your gonna be called a fudder or a member of sdc team for asking honest questions

No! Nothing wrong with a technical discussion...We all know the Fudders!
No one cares...
Damn, the aborted rats are falling for the scam...

AGAIN

i don't think the pumper is on board you never know he might have some coins to dump, but beware mostly of the bagholders
Activity: 742

AGAIN

So how do you afford to eat at $0.23 per post? Welfare queen?

Either way, here's some material for you (since yours is so tired). It might help you stay employed.

I was syncing from a fresh bootstrap.dat from a fully synced node. The process was incomplete due to "incorrect proof-of-stake". I just found this and I don't have time to debug it. ICM should know about this because not being able to sync from a bootstrap is a deal killer. I can check it out later, but here's my log file:

Code:
SetBestChain: new best=15682588a31e9064596fc45aa2403558dc62eed296e709e4f577beca1669e788  height=32712
trust=1214093198340208647  blocktrust=15423982777032  date=04/08/15 23:58:24
ProcessBlock: ACCEPTED
SetBestChain: new best=890ccac905c56597ebec4b2da6b2a842fa1a63262a0ebc961ef3a55c809f03b5  height=32713
trust=1214108540505152897  blocktrust=15342164944250  date=04/09/15 00:04:48
ProcessBlock: ACCEPTED
ERROR: AcceptBlock() : incorrect proof-of-stake
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK 29, prev=474619e0a58ec88c8e2516f8232064881750e87acac3a416d65b99bd61246968
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

AGAIN
Activity: 52
Merit: 39

Thanks!

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Thanks!
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
I'm seeing new floors being formed higher and higher! Is this coin really going back to the moon?!

It never died.  The first POS masternode coin that also has a highly competent dev plus a host of other features?  At these levels, this coin is one of the greatest buying opportunities ever in my opinion.  I can't thank the dumpers enough.

yes, this coin have a highly competent dev just came out of a rat hole with his 10th coin.
Never critizise  something you cant do yourself

yes, soon he will disappeared back to his rat hole when everything is all settled and quiet down. he will then reappear bringing out with his 11th coin, i can't do that. the bagholders will screaming lights! lights! all over again. lol
And what rat hole did you come from shill? The Rat hole  formally known as Dark!
I see you all the time in the NYC subway...Rats are interesting creatures, The big ones chase around the little ones on the tracks and only the strong survive!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I'm seeing new floors being formed higher and higher! Is this coin really going back to the moon?!

It never died.  The first POS masternode coin that also has a highly competent dev plus a host of other features?  At these levels, this coin is one of the greatest buying opportunities ever in my opinion.  I can't thank the dumpers enough.

We all know 2000% increases are unsustainable...not very concerned about price since I'm never selling any!
Buying the dip and burning the manipulators like the Whales are doing!
cheers!

this guy doesnt have crave, a hypeman hired by the dev just like his name states it, dont fall for it people
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
May I suggest some awesome youtube viewing....?
I'm watching Joe Rogan Experience #633 with Alex Winter...Enjoy!
Silk Road discussion...Always been a Joe Rogan fan!
Heyyyy Joe! Hop on board the Crave train...still early stages!

the rogan show with Abby Martin is an awesome one

Cool thanks! I like Abby Martin...will check it out!
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
Watch out people, it will drop again...
The price is to high for the moment.
You will be dumped again Smiley

Yes Sir!
Dark forces at work with evil intentions...They want the Crave price zero!
create a BTC floor at decending levels and take the DASH fud trolls btc!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa

the rogan show with Abby Martin is an awesome one
legendary
It's all mathematics...!

We all know 2000% increases are unsustainable...not very concerned about price since I'm never selling any!
Buying the dip and burning the manipulators like the Whales are doing!
cheers!
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Watch out people, it will drop again...
The price is to high for the moment.
You will be dumped again Smiley
Activity: 798
What is the total masternode count now? Is there a way I can check this?

150 right now  Cool  says the total at the bottom  https://crave.ninja/

Thanks, that is impressive for so early on.
In the wallet you can use the masternode count command from the RPC console.  Or in the upcoming update, I added the updating count in the wallet.

Hi Dev! When you will  done with the newest update?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

150 right now  Cool  says the total at the bottom  https://crave.ninja/

In the wallet you can use the masternode count command from the RPC console.  Or in the upcoming update, I added the updating count in the wallet.
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com

legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa

Jump to: