Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 244. (Read 826716 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
hai guyz! so like if we bought at 799k, will this coin pump back up?!? huh will it?!?! please?!?!
ommggg bagholderz for life!!11!11!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Hi guys,
I bet that there are many people here that believe in this coin.
This also means many of you are probably stuck in a high rate, and would lose much money selling at this rate.
Do not sell your coins!
This dump is just a trick to buy in low again.

We are planning a new pump again.
As you, i am also stuck in a high rate, with much money.
Rate: 0.0072
So again, DO NOT SELL YOUR CRAVE!
Instead of selling your coins, PM ME WHEN YOU HAVE MONEY STUCK BECAUSE OF TROLLS AND DUMPERS.

WE WILL NOT ANN THE NEXT PUMP PUBLIC.
Instead of that. We will give the people that have faith in this coin and are stuck in a high rate a heads up start.

Mine now while it is still possible to get them cheap.

lol we believe you and by the way you do know pow is over  lol. your bags are really heavy

too much bag holders now in the crave price is going low dramatically and nobody knows who are dumping that coin.

I'm sorry you didn't get memo...because I know who is dumping! Is it not obvious that the DASH and SDC trolls are nervous because of the best dev in crypto ICM and a former Dark Dev Vertoe?
Would not surprise me if large DASH holders are selling DASH buying Crave and selling it at market to drive this coin into the ground!
Pro tip:Don't cut off your nose to spite your face!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

But to be clear I have no idea about the dev here. He posts and seems intelligent but I have no idea. L&S has asked some tech questions about this coin, I have no idea. I don't hold the same interest due to TOR and Masternodes. My interest was in your trip to orbit and how it affects all of us since it was apparently the most successful pump of all time.

You are really trolling now. I guess you don't remember Auroracoin pumping to a $100 million+ market cap? Or Dogecoin going to $60 million in days? Even XC went to $12 million during its crazy pump week

REAL fortunes were made those days, contrary to Crave I doubt you can find anyone who made more than a few grand.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
wuddup yall good morning i see a huge opportunity in the lull before phase 2 so buy and hold wooot
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Because people lost thousands and thousands of dollars. Two days ago the market cap here was over a mil i think? When you are number one on volume you affect everyone in crypto when it all disappears in 24 hours. Makes us all look bad especially when the community tries to play the blame game.

And why is that? It wouldn't have anything to do with the dozens of shill accounts who all massed in one day and posted over and over and over adding a few hundred pages to the thread with nothing but gibberish?

No it's all the developers fault apparently, the developer who gave everyone a road map, completed it in a week, impressed people but then days later turns into a "copy and paste scammer".
Well the dev probably could have stepped in that day just to say "Hey, I'm still here. Not a P&D." Personally, I think that may have assisted with the size of the dumps that occurred.

But to be clear I have no idea about the dev here. He posts and seems intelligent but I have no idea. L&S has asked some tech questions about this coin, I have no idea. I don't hold the same interest due to TOR and Masternodes. My interest was in your trip to orbit and how it affects all of us since it was apparently the most successful pump of all time. The scary thing to think about, for me, is that the pumper now has a full bag of btc waiting for another move. I have seen some manipulation on SDC when it was in the 80's and called it out to the community. I think it is still adjusting but just think about that bag they must have now. The distribution that we see on average per crypto could easily be eaten by momentum like that. I fear a storm but hope for clear skies. But I digress, I have no idea about the dev here. But an accelerated development and low coin count does make for a good storm so be careful. You don't want it to happen again if you are legitimately going to rebuild.

The dev stepped in and posted every single day. Again, thanks for playing.
Next!
Activity: 812
Good AM Crave nation! You have entered Killer Whale territory...Please buy the dips and burn the manipulators as I have been saying since 45k sats when MRZ123 the Da$h shill was playing dress up with his 32k crave!
Please act responsibly and have fun...maybe get some popcorn with butter and salt as our SDC shills say!

lulz Hyperjacked. not schilling. now the pumpers have presumably exited I look forward to seeing what your dev offers up next.
best wishes,

popcorn lover

p.s. i am well known as a two-tier network hater.
I think i remember even saying "I don't wanna be a slave no more".
Admittedly I wads drunk at the time, but the sentiment was genuine.

Did you just quote yourself and then proceed to pet it some more?

LOLzz

he 'wads' just saying

u got me Wink
GL
Activity: 155
Good AM Crave nation! You have entered Killer Whale territory...Please buy the dips and burn the manipulators as I have been saying since 45k sats when MRZ123 the Da$h shill was playing dress up with his 32k crave!
Please act responsibly and have fun...maybe get some popcorn with butter and salt as our SDC shills say!

lulz Hyperjacked. not schilling. now the pumpers have presumably exited I look forward to seeing what your dev offers up next.
best wishes,

popcorn lover

LOLzz

he 'wads' just saying

best wishes,

popcorn lover

No. Just being clear.
I do genuinely wish you the best of luck and hope you utilise your mindshare well.

best wishes,

popcorn lover

Not sure what the attacks on sdc and me are all about when its a crave thread are you people that  retarded and disrespectful to your peers? I guess i know the answer..

You are not a peer. You are only hear to create trouble. I could care less about the handful of posts that you let some know how to start their wallet.
It is the other 50+ posts of trashing the crave dev and the crave community that speaks to myself and others, including this one where you say
"you people" and "retarded".

Activity: 841
Merit: 251
Gentlemen, I type at the end of ./craved & and pops are: [1] 11864
root@vultr:~# ./craved: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.46.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

best wishes,

popcorn lover

Admittedly I was drunk at the time, but the sentiment was genuine.

good luck and use your mindshare well.
legendary
It's all mathematics...!

You know all that isn't true you are just being a troll pos that you alway will be.

Cryptonote uses a different curve, different libraries, and a whole different underlying core.

Shadow uses ring signatures to spend Shadow, which is created by sending SDC as an anonymous output.

The scheme is quite a bit different, in that it borrows concepts from zerocoin, with the minting and spending, and use ring signatures to make the inputs untraceable from the outputs.. Shadow is also using PoS instead of PoW.

Its a completely unique scheme and implementation

Stealth addresses where not cloned form cryptonote the unique duel key addresses are Shadows. Shadow did not have vaporware at the same time xst had vaporware you are full of crap.

You are offtopic and now so am i so i warn you now to stop.

Yup, and now the threats. Another symptom of being totally out of juice. Do you need me to make a speling error to help you?

If a post is off topic, just report it to the moderator. No need to make vague threats in public. I'm flattered that I get under your skin like this, but seriously if you are considering resorting to something that could compromise you later, then you need to take a step back from the keyboard.

SDC has a unique combination of features found in other coins. If anything is new, it's the token idea "borrowed" from zerocoin. I think I've acknowledged the novelty of that idea as implemented in SDC.

There's nothing to "expose" with CRAVE. A coin is a feature set. If the features are broken, then say so. But if nothing is broken, why spend so much energy on it except if you think the market cap of this coin is threatening the cap of your favorite? Wink

What threat? You just lie lie lie.

You are forgetting the em chat built into the wallet you are forgetting the html5 framwork ready for apps to be built you are totally forgetting it is a pos lite wallet and that its on android and iOS
Trying hard to discount the Shadow project and its ability to code and produce a working product is a fools errand but you cant tell because you are that damn stupid..you did invest in xst after all!
You sir are a clown, go back to sleep troll. Again you are offtopic but you dont care you are a fucking idiot no one ever takes seriously.

Not talking to you anymore you are full of shit!

offtopic? I think you meant on topic.

Tell us how you really feel next time. Chat? html5? lite wallet? mobile wallets?
Lions and tigers and bears! Oh my! and months and months
while busily attempting to fud new tech out of devs of other coins.

All the cursing and muck flinging...you mad bro?

Activity: 292
Merit: 250
Hello again. Last night I set up a masternode successfully. This morning I checked on it, and I was getting the "not staking because you don't have mature coins" it has been well over 8 hours since I sent the 500 crave to it. What could I be doing wrong? Or is it not supposed to show it as staking?

masternode funds do not stake.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
Be the instructions on how to make masternode vultr but one for beginners. I do by the given instructions and not working masternode. I do not know how to fire a portfolio craved on the server.

Czy ktoś może mi pomóc z założeniem masternode?
Activity: 881
Merit: 502
Hello again. Last night I set up a masternode successfully. This morning I checked on it, and I was getting the "not staking because you don't have mature coins" it has been well over 8 hours since I sent the 500 crave to it. What could I be doing wrong? Or is it not supposed to show it as staking?

For Masternode  you do not need 8 hours.

Did you check if your master node is working?
http://www.richlist.eu/crave/masternodes

Maybe you did not start?
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
Hi guys,
I bet that there are many people here that believe in this coin.
This also means many of you are probably stuck in a high rate, and would lose much money selling at this rate.
Do not sell your coins!
This dump is just a trick to buy in low again.

We are planning a new pump again.
As you, i am also stuck in a high rate, with much money.
Rate: 0.0072
So again, DO NOT SELL YOUR CRAVE!
Instead of selling your coins, PM ME WHEN YOU HAVE MONEY STUCK BECAUSE OF TROLLS AND DUMPERS.

WE WILL NOT ANN THE NEXT PUMP PUBLIC.
Instead of that. We will give the people that have faith in this coin and are stuck in a high rate a heads up start.

Mine now while it is still possible to get them cheap.

Hi Thomas
Glad you held my brotha! Most people here do not know you like I do so...just a heads up for the rest of the community! TVD is in da house $$$
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

You are offtopic and now so am i so i warn you now to stop.

Yup, and now the threats. Another symptom of being totally out of juice. Do you need me to make a speling error to help you?

What threat? You just lie lie lie.

I quoted it. Why would you use the word "warn"?

Man, you've derailed your own attempt at fudding.

Anyway, all my buy orders finally filled. I'm out.

Have fun.

Thanks for stopping by.
Jump to: