Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 247. (Read 826716 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
TROLLS going crazy, they were trying to make people dump to 50K but trolls lost their CRAVE (Sell orders are bought),  hahaha, see you over 1 Million sats

or it could be those who got dumped at 70k are just pushing up price to sell at profit. look where the buy orders are they careful they are not dumped into
this pumper is making you guys look like fools

lol 28btc buy order at 85k like someone really gonna dump that lol. he just making order look good so he can sell what he has. this shit is too funny
no one will dump, just sdc&dash dumper will dump
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
How are the masternodes earning? How many coins you are collecting in 24 hours with one masternode? I may buy some CRAVE and setup one now  Smiley
Thanks  Wink
Activity: 881
Merit: 502
TROLLS going crazy, they were trying to make people dump to 50K but trolls lost their CRAVE (Sell orders are bought),  hahaha, see you over 1 Million sats

or it could be those who got dumped at 70k are just pushing up price to sell at profit. look where the buy orders are they careful they are not dumped into

You know eventually there is very limited number of CRAVE, even IF your scenario is correct, he is getting out of coin,

We will be much better without PND groups.
Activity: 555
Merit: 500

lol 28btc buy order at 85k like someone really gonna dump that lol. he just making order look good so he can sell what he has. this shit is too funny
legendary
How are the masternodes earning? How many coins you are collecting in 24 hours with one masternode? I may buy some CRAVE and setup one now  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1484
legendary
hell yeah  someone dumped on me  Grin
Activity: 555
Merit: 500

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Yes Smiley just dont sell them...
And btw, i had big bags yes, now im loading trucks....
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
TROLLS epic facepalm.jpg Cool

Grin
Activity: 881
Merit: 502
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Haha. This is among the most amusing thread in a long time. The bag holders in here reminds me of the stupidity of a human crowd. You make up all sorts of stupid excuses why the price goes down. And you lie to each other about how this is going to rise in price soon, because you know its a lie you morons. I have been seeing this shit all day

"its the trolls"
"its the fud"

No, haha, its not. People dumped on your ass, which happens on every hyped coin, left some of you bag holders. Deal with it.

You do smile and laugh now, bet you dumped... Well lets see who will laugh last.

Dude, check my history. I tried to warn people about it before the dump.
Haha. This is among the most amusing thread in a long time. The bag holders in here reminds me of the stupidity of a human crowd. You make up all sorts of stupid excuses why the price goes down. And you lie to each other about how this is going to rise in price soon, because you know its a lie you morons. I have been seeing this shit all day

"its the trolls"
"its the fud"

No, haha, its not. People dumped on your ass, which happens on every hyped coin, left some of you bag holders. Deal with it.

You do smile and laugh now, bet you dumped... Well lets see who will laugh last.
legendary

"its the trolls"
"its the fud"

the empire strikes back  Cool
Activity: 448
reason trolls post here is simple

THEY SMELL MONEY (fucking bottom feeders)
legendary
Activity: 270

"its the trolls"
"its the fud"

Hi guys,
I bet that there are many people here that believe in this coin.
This also means many of you are probably stuck in a high rate, and would lose much money selling at this rate.
Do not sell your coins!
This dump is just a trick to buy in low again.

We are planning a new pump again.
As you, i am also stuck in a high rate, with much money.
Rate: 0.0072
So again, DO NOT SELL YOUR CRAVE!
Instead of selling your coins, PM ME WHEN YOU HAVE MONEY STUCK BECAUSE OF TROLLS AND DUMPERS.

WE WILL NOT ANN THE NEXT PUMP PUBLIC.
Instead of that. We will give the people that have faith in this coin and are stuck in a high rate a heads up start.

Mine now while it is still possible to get them cheap.

lol we believe you and by the way you do know pow is over  lol. your bags are really heavy

As you read my message it is no rocket science that i have big bags... As i wrote it.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Hi guys,
This also means many of you are probably stuck in a high rate, and would lose much money selling at this rate.
Do not sell your coins!

Instead of selling your coins, PM ME WHEN YOU HAVE MONEY STUCK BECAUSE OF TROLLS AND DUMPERS.

Instead of that. We will give the people that have faith in this coin and are stuck in a high rate a heads up start.

lol we believe you and by the way you do know pow is over  lol. your bags are really heavy

too much bag holders now in the crave price is going low dramatically and nobody knows who are dumping that coin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hi guys,
Do not sell your coins!

Jump to: