Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 248. (Read 826716 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
i am wiating to buy at 50k satoshi at the moment it seems there will big dump because of troll and correction at the price.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hi guys,
I bet that there are many people here that believe in this coin.
This also means many of you are probably stuck in a high rate, and would lose much money selling at this rate.
Do not sell your coins!
This dump is just a trick to buy in low again.

We are planning a new pump again.
As you, i am also stuck in a high rate, with much money.
Rate: 0.0072
So again, DO NOT SELL YOUR CRAVE!
Instead of selling your coins, PM ME WHEN YOU HAVE MONEY STUCK BECAUSE OF TROLLS AND DUMPERS.

WE WILL NOT ANN THE NEXT PUMP PUBLIC.
Instead of that. We will give the people that have faith in this coin and are stuck in a high rate a heads up start.

Mine now while it is still possible to get them cheap.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Can anyone please tell me how to change wallet directory to run multiple instances of crave-qt? Pretty please Cheesy
./crave-qt -datadir=/path/to/data/directory

Code:
unable to bing 0.0.0.0:30104 on this computer. Crave is probably already running

What wrong?
in the config either set listen=0, or port=somethingotherthan30104
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
Nice, i think the dump is almost end, good time to buy in again.
Thats now the point to start growing masternode amount

Yeah! Where is Putin.gif Grin
Activity: 115
Few weakhands around right now, it is always good to have a redistribution
legendary
Can anyone please tell me how to change wallet directory to run multiple instances of crave-qt? Pretty please Cheesy
./crave-qt -datadir=/path/to/data/directory

Code:
unable to bing 0.0.0.0:30104 on this computer. Crave is probably already running

What wrong?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Can someone tell me whats your blur address is it your crave??
Activity: 881
Merit: 502
Sellers/dumpers are dried Smiley get ready for steady and loong climb like we did 2 times until now, 1st stop is 1 Million Sats

PS: Thank you Trolls, you really helped new investors and more hungry buyers- now GTFO.
Activity: 115
Nice, i think the dump is almost end, good time to buy in again.
Thats now the point to start growing masternode amount
legendary
CRAVEcoin is ready to break a new milestone with its cutting edge technoloshit.

Reaching the 2nd page on CoinMarketCap.

Congratulations to you all.

Some one said me you bought btc with 1100$. sorry for you Grin I sold bitcoin with this price. Kiss

))

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
To all the trolls on here,I am old enough to decide what to buy with my money so please stop spoiling this thread and move on
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
CRAVEcoin is ready to break a new milestone with its cutting edge technoloshit.

Reaching the 2nd page on CoinMarketCap.

Congratulations to you all.

legendary
Activity: 1036
Can i have the mn profit calculator?. I bought some more crave tonight, and i would like to know the roi, to decide if to trade them or set up aditional mn

some one posted link on this thread.

Yes, i know a lot of pages ago, thats why im asking, for if someone hast that link saved Smiley

http://jj12880.azurewebsites.net/CraveCalc.aspx

Thanks, thats it Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Can i have the mn profit calculator?. I bought some more crave tonight, and i would like to know the roi, to decide if to trade them or set up aditional mn

Yes, i know a lot of pages ago, thats why im asking, for if someone hast that link saved Smiley

http://jj12880.azurewebsites.net/CraveCalc.aspx

nodes have grown by ~12 today
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
It was not a spelling or grammatical mistake you just got the metaphor completely wrong and because i fixed it that just upset you even more...

Get the stick out of your ass and your head out of the clouds. Go make a thread and ill happily source everything you need there.. Here you are off topic  and counterproductive to whatever cause you are trying to support. Unless of course, which it certainly looks like, you wish to ruin this thread then by all accounts you are achieving it. I ask you to please stop you really are making such a fool of yourself.

I never got a metaphor wrong. Thanks for asking though. (actually you didn't ask; you stated it as fact, which is false...standard MO for you)

"Stick out of my ass"? That is quite an interesting comment. I did not make a note of sexual deviancy on your part yet. I speculated it, but did not have any evidence. Thank you for clearing that up.

The cause I am "trying" to support is exposing your for who you really are in regard to infiltrating this thread. Does that offend you in any way? Do you feel attacked?

I highly suspect you will dump the remainder of your holdings in this coin even at a loss, which you gained through the attack that you and others perpetuated, because you realize the gig is coming to an end. This statement is nothing but a theory currently, but as we have seen in the past on this thread alone, L&S is at the very least transparent in his actions.

I do not wish to ruin this coin by any means. You are projecting as usual. If this coin does go down then we will know why. It is quite sad that you would intentionally lose money just to potentially gain more followers.

You are asking me to stop bringing into question your lies and deceit? Noted.
legendary

legendary

legendary
legendary
Trolls hungry. Nobody feeds them. nobody cares Grin
Jump to: