Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 275. (Read 826716 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
I think we require a new moderated thread now, this thread has now become FUDer's heaven .

Go get a Grape Slurpee at 711 and chill out.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
What a disgrace to cryptocurrency in general.  This is a despicable example of what the altcoin segment of cryptocurrency has become.  

Crave, DASH, etc...  all just scams.  People lose their money and then their trust, setting crypto back years due to these rampant scams.  Paycoin, Ripple, NXT, all scams that benefited a few.  Crave, Dash, SDC, Cloak, and all the other worthless altcoins are the exact opposites of what people want in a cryptocurrency.  Nobody wants a scam but for some reason they keep supporting them.

Nothing but pump and dump shitcoins all of them.

Your opinion is appreciated.

Do you have some suggestions as to non "scam" altcoins please?

Thank you in advance.

Coins that have been around a year or longer with dedicated teams and communities, ones with stable charts. The downside is they might not get the volatility new coins get. Still, pretty easy to pick solid long term coins, or risky new ones -- As for people losing their money, that is trading, and it happens to all of us now and then if we are honest about it. As for Crave, I think it is losing the new coin status now, PnDers moving to the next shiny coin, so it will be interesting to see if it lasts. Anyone have a current count on the master nodes?

This is a coin that is no where near that age. How do we allow it to get there without it being a "disgrace" according to the original poster? Would the original poster be willing to let us know what they believe are what people want in cryptocurrency?
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
I think we require a new moderated thread now, this thread has now become FUDer's heaven .
legendary
What a disgrace to cryptocurrency in general.  This is a despicable example of what the altcoin segment of cryptocurrency has become.  

Crave, DASH, etc...  all just scams.  People lose their money and then their trust, setting crypto back years due to these rampant scams.  Paycoin, Ripple, NXT, all scams that benefited a few.  Crave, Dash, SDC, Cloak, and all the other worthless altcoins are the exact opposites of what people want in a cryptocurrency.  Nobody wants a scam but for some reason they keep supporting them.

Thank you in advance.

Yes I have suggestions.  I haven't been following this thread .  Made profit and called it a day.  Are you a dev for the coin?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156

Add bitcoin to your list...is not different from others P&D ALTs!

+1 Glass of beer this guy
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com

Thank you in advance.

Coins that have been around a year or longer with dedicated teams and communities, ones with stable charts. The downside is they might not get the volatility new coins get. Still, pretty easy to pick solid long term coins, or risky new ones -- As for people losing their money, that is trading, and it happens to all of us now and then if we are honest about it. As for Crave, I think it is losing the new coin status now, PnDers moving to the next shiny coin, so it will be interesting to see if it lasts. Anyone have a current count on the master nodes?

Very true, but they know not what they speak.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/arch/wallet.dws?1355.htm <- bittrex wallet for ARCH <- pump is coming for this coin... buy coins sell at high point of 400k SAT and buy more crave Wink https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-ARCH

This post seem to be about another coin altogether. I will let the mods know so they can possibly move it. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Activity: 329
Merit: 250

Thank you in advance.
legendary

Hey do not Ban me... I am just sharing some information and asking a simple question:

The issue with CRAVE is not the dev, the plan, or the community. All Rock!

The issue is valuation. You cannot put a price on CRAVE right now. Why? Because it not being used (YET), until the dev gets to the end of the roadmap... He also needs puts some more detail into the road map (figures...how many people will be using the coin, Milestone completion dates etc...) Then and only then can you assign a value = price to CRAVE.

I deleted everything from your post that did not have anything to do with crave. You're welcome.

Would you stop with your personal promotion that has nothing to do with this coin? I could care less what XXXX is up to bc the last I heard they were selling shake loosies. I do know that another coin claimed to peg to concentrate and never delivered and then another coin actually has been selling concentrate for their coin and at current prices is ~.33 of actual value (in other words a steal) and you don't even mention it. I am not mentioning either because this is neither their thread nor a general one. And your claim to be a coin team that guarantees 10x without pumping. You sir are a shill snake oil salesman.

Good day...sir.

Hey do not Ban me... I am just sharing some information and asking a simple question:

The issue is valuation. You cannot put a price on CRAVE right now. Why? Because it not being used (YET), until the dev gets to the end of the roadmap... He also needs puts some more detail into the road map (figures...how many people will be using the coin, Milestone completion dates etc...) Then and only then can you assign a value = price to CRAVE.

I deleted everything from your post that did not have anything to do with crave. You're welcome.

Would you stop with your personal promotion that has nothing to do with this coin? I could care less what XXXX is up to bc the last I heard they were selling shake loosies. I do know that another coin claimed to peg to concentrate and never delivered and then another coin actually has been selling concentrate for their coin and at current prices is ~.33 of actual value (in other words a steal). I am not mentioning either because this is neither their thread nor a general one. And your claim to be a coin team that guarantees 10x without pumping. You sir are a shill snake oil salesman.

Good day...sir.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Anybody want to make a cool CRAVE signature?

bounty brother   Huh

I think that is a great idea. I posted some ascii a few days ago and was asking for full size png's that I was only able to get a hold of until a later time.
I might look at again. I think the more submissions the merrier.

hero  Kiss

I think that is a great idea. I posted some ascii a few days ago and was asking for full size png's that I was only able to get a hold of until a later time.
I might look at it again. I think the more submissions the merrier.
Activity: 56
Activity: 16
You are kidding right, you have to be.. Here i was deluded to think you were insightful. Shame on me. You can see the signature all over this project, but clearly you seem to have some stake in it too which is blinding you. I'm not sure but i think you are way off.

68k dumping is not rational profit taking. Period. This was done to crush price. As far as I'm concerned the only question is why.

You may have a different answer than me, but refusing to say it was an intentional price crush is avoiding the truth.

I've seen irrational dumps in the past (way past the point of overselling a coin), and they are mostly related to stolen / hacked money, hacked exchanges etc. This doesn't seem to be the case here though.

I gave you my reason alex, "sometimes you have to know when to fold them"

So it was an elaborate show to crush the coin are you high!! I'm really not sure if you are joking or not im not sure how "crushing a market" stops development from one contributor.

Good tech speaks for itself real projects look like Shadowcash. It has had shit thrown at it form all angles but it powers on regardless because the tech sells itself!
This projects code is sloppy and the git is not structured right it has one contributor showing and is untraceable back to its code bases.

The market dosn't matter if the tech is going to work and roll out. I'm really confused at your reasoning tbh. And i don't agree with your observation of the charts either. Whoever dumped made tons of money in this current alt coin climate!
I dare say they effectivly removed 400+ bitcoin from noobs pockets.

LongAndShort I have asked for compassion towards your issues, but did you just quote Kenny Rogers?
Activity: 140
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

There are only 3 coins that you can give a value to right now BTC, CANN, and XBS... *CANN will reach it's peg in 2 years or less.

If you want the price of CRAVE to increase, provide more information, so the "real" investors can determine a good price to buy or sell. Right now, as much as i like the coin, I cannot tell my team to buy it. How are you arriving at your price for CRAVE? Let me know...

Can a community member in the "know" answer this. I am trying to get a value for CRAVE.

Thanks,
Dr Mike

Pm me,
or
Follow me on Twitter
Doctor Mike
@DrMikesCoinTeam

"My team is buying the next 10x coin for May, Now!"

Jump to: