Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 277. (Read 826716 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
why is my wallet stuck at 3 days behind? 32712

Did you upgrade to the newest wallet?  There was a fork 4 days back.
it happened to me twice i cleared and re-downloaded. maybe a quick list of nodes would be helpful seems some people are getting stuck at the old chain.
(i fixed it by moving my blockchain form a working wallet over)
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Too confusing imo.   I think I'll wait for the next dark coin and buy before the pump.
Check out NAVAJO COIN. It is still very cheap, because they are waiting for updates.

lol @ nav HAHA
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

Hi, stupid bag holding PIGS! You had the chance to get out at 200k.

Look at the volume. It halved ROFLMAO

It happened just like i told ya. Do you really want to experience 4k satoshi ?

Fart!

Hi, stupid pig. Since when you became so vocal ? Wanna dump on these suckers again ?

You gonna tell me now that this shitcoin is in fact better than BTC and that those fancy Roadmaps are currently being executed by a developer and not by a fucking scammer, friend of Bobsurplus ? I'm very curious to see what you will say when the volume will reach sub 100 bitcoins, because it's very near and inevitable too.

Gonna tell me that the sky is green and grass is blue ? Get the fuck out!
Scam or no scam...the price will go down. Pumpers are now in CYP. Better move to the next one  Wink

Are they modifying WOC coins? Is CRAVE WOC? Is CRAVE DARK?

https://twitter.com/WarofCoins/status/586955216739774465

Is that You PLACEBO? lol @ YOU
Too confusing imo.   I think I'll wait for the next dark coin and buy before the pump.

this is the  next DRK coin brah, keep waitin"
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Did you upgrade to the newest wallet?  There was a fork 4 days back.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

because you are a troll
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
tm2013 has helped me burn some crave for blur..if anyone wants a piece of that pie its best to do it sooner than later and tm2013 does it for a VERY cheap fee of 0.1 crave!
How did you take possession of the BLUR he burned?

i sent him the crave..then he burned it using darkpoold and then he sent them to the crave address of my choosing...there are only about 12000 blur so far in existence!

EDIT: looks like a few more have been burned..check out the burn address here

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/crave/address.dws?Bs8Haw3nAsWf5hmLfKzc6PMEzcxUGSYjxf.htm

I held the most in existence...for about 7 seconds Sad

tm2013 did a great job and it was very quick.

Hi, stupid bag holding PIGS! You had the chance to get out at 200k.

Look at the volume. It halved ROFLMAO

It happened just like i told ya. Do you really want to experience 4k satoshi ?

This might be difficult for you to understand so follow along closely:

The volume drop that you are mentioning is not a volume drop of the coin itself, but that of price. Period.
And when you look at that we actually appear to be up or the same. I have not run the actual numbers, but let's run through an example.

If a couple of days ago crave was traded at a 600K average at ~1400btc or less volume
and now
it is traded at 200K average (most likely below) at ~550btc volume
(I am giving estimates to your arguments advantage)

we are actually ahead.

Thanks for playing. Try again next time.

You have mentioned fiverr in the past. They also offer math tutoring.
If you already understand the math, which I doubt, then you are just creating a self fulfilling prophecy and taking advantage of newbs/less fortunate.
Do you feel proud about lying and deceiving? Or are you honestly trying to post graphs and math without any understanding of either?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Can anyone please tell me how to change wallet directory to run multiple instances of crave-qt? Pretty please Cheesy

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11053604
Activity: 292
tm2013 has helped me burn some crave for blur..if anyone wants a piece of that pie its best to do it sooner than later and tm2013 does it for a VERY cheap fee of 0.1 crave!

i sent him the crave..then he burned it using darkpoold and then he sent them to the crave address of my choosing...there are only about 12000 blur so far in existence!

EDIT: looks like a few more have been burned..check out the burn address here

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/crave/address.dws?Bs8Haw3nAsWf5hmLfKzc6PMEzcxUGSYjxf.htm
Activity: 140
Can anyone please tell me how to change wallet directory to run multiple instances of crave-qt? Pretty please Cheesy
./crave-qt -datadir=/path/to/data/directory
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Sologap is working on a windows tutorial and I am working on a linux tutorial as well as a web interface.
Activity: 263
Shocked Wait wait wait.... do I see SDC team/fans/cheerleaders trying to -sell- their project on another coin ann thread  Huh

OMFG that's pathetic  Angry

Crave ftw

link please
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11060729
Shocked Wait wait wait.... do I see SDC team/fans/cheerleaders trying to -sell- their project on another coin ann thread  Huh

Crave ftw

link please
legendary
Activity: 1050
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012

Crave ftw
Activity: 854
Jump to: