Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 286. (Read 826716 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
ATT Solo
not sure if you got my email! the address I sent the Crave from was my Bittrex account...not sure if you need a different address or you can deposit crave directly into bitrrex...
I'm going for a beer! Goodnight!

hi, i do not understand ? what crave you sent ? i gont get email yet ?

Got an email from the slack site but not user friendly imo...I replyedmbut not sure if you got it!
originally I sent the crave contribution to the community masternode address from my bittrex account.
let me know if you need a different address because I would like it deposited back into the same bittrex account...
Thank you your efforts!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
WOOT got my masternode running I can see myself on https://crave.ninja/ !!!  Cheesy

Question to anyone does my masternode need to be unlocked for it to work? I the wallet encrypted.

locked  Wink
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
WOOT got my masternode running I can see myself on https://crave.ninja/ !!!  Cheesy

Question to anyone does my masternode need to be unlocked for it to work? I have the wallet encrypted.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: yes
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
So then he said a crave masternode will be worth $260 a month .....

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I am sure the price will go up again. The top wallet with 21k coins is waiting for the buy orders to build up again so he can squeeze the community dry.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
I hope the dev at least attempts to answer this...although I am still thankful he answered the first questions I had.
I already answered this a couple of pages back.
Last thing i want to do is waste your time but you are kidding right?

You said it was easy and can be done but its not possible with your client and i gave you the reasons why yet somehow magically crave has the ability to internally resolve the equivalent of the i2p networks' "IP addresses", and send them to a separately-configurable proxy service. And has the ability to then relay such "IP addresses" over the P2P network.
Can you point me to the code that proves this please.

in case you didnt know the i2p "ip addresses" are this long

You may not like me and thats understandable but this is a legitimate conversation in a legitimate thread on topic and you shrugging it off is extremely interesting.
Humor me for five minutes and demonstrate how you think its possible to completely achieve an i2p ip resolution and relay without the routing code in crave...
Activity: 406
LOL 10 btc left worth of buys and thats it... dead in the water

do you actually not understand how the orderbook is displayed ? (that it only displays the top 50 orders on that graphic representation ?)
Love to say.....I TOLD YOU SO

LOL 10 btc left worth of buys and thats it... dead in the water
Activity: 406
... book cleared from .0014 to .0019 ... wow ...

... aaaaand cut to everyone getting as drunk as they want ! ! !
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Whats this announcement that Vertoe posted?

He didn't post one regarding this project he has and never prolly will have anything to do with this project.

So is the post he made, #8104, meaningless?

I doubt you received a response to this. I have not caught all the way up yet. But if you did receive a response I am certain it directly skirts the question and/or changes the subject completely through backtracking.  The behavior pattern up to this point is really quite interesting.
No, he never responded to this. After all, he's absolutely right about everything. LOL

I would hardly call this an announcement, he is answering a question hence ignoring the stupid rhetoric question i received afterwards. "So is the post he made, #8104, meaningless?"

So vertoe is joining the dev team?  Smiley

You can buy me into the team, it's an interesting project.

Anyways my posts getting deleted one by one, probably someone not liking that I start posting here.

Your point that "He didn't post one regarding this project, " may be correct, but your conclusion that "he has and never prolly will have anything to do with this project."  was incorrect. But of course you cannot ever admit you are wrong, ever.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
the coin is making a comeback were far from making comeback to the highs. if dev comes through happy days.
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
I just love how some guys keep buying the entire book, best strategy so far  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Sad scene today. Such a great coin dev and community.

Stay the course. Keep working together and build an amazing ecosystem, then, the value will come. People try to get a price "before" the value? This is called "Mark-to-Market" Accounting... You know how that turned out for ERON.

As a community, Keep doing what you are doing. I have a great respect for many of you. If you build it, they will come...

GLTY Cravers... I will be watching this project and will invest soon enough !!

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
We are now at a point of depression and anxiety in terms of market sentiment and coin valuation.

In accordance to this low degree of sentiment, investors of other coins will attempt to gain traction towards their currency by promoting it in this thread. This is perfectly normal, although things quickly get out of hand when people from Coin A start to argue with people from Coin B over which is better, which is a scam, which will see a rise in value, etc. Barbaric behaviour and vulgar exchanges may occur. The best thing a person can do when they see a non-constructive post is to just ignore it. It's better than quoting and attempting a rebuttal, because its basically like "adding oil to the fire".

Best,
Adam
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I hope the dev at least attempts to answer this...although I am still thankful he answered the first questions I had.

dev don't even waste your time answering people in here, they will just repeat the same old questions over and over again. Then say that you have disapeared etc etc, the only reason they can do that is the thread is getting so large so quick that when you do answer it immediately. Just concentrate on the roadmap and let the tech and your dev work do the talking. Moving to a moderated thread wouldn't be a bad idea either. The amount of trolls and "concerned individuals" LOL is just too much. Even the forum mods are banning peoples account and deleting perfectly reasonable on topic posts.

Liberty or die. No moderated thread. Everyone has a voice here.
YAWN. Couldn't give a shit what you want with your two day old account.  Plus lets be real, everyone doesn't have a voice here. As has been pointed out numerous times the forum mods have been deleting (moderating) posts for no good reason and even banning account so no everyone doesn't have a voice. At least with a moderated topic at least the only voices left aren't trolls.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i have a scary feeling it'll go far beyond that 0.01 or 5m prediction ... 500k coins more or less ... 500 coins for masternode , so everyone wants 500 ... that = 1000 people *worldwide* to buy at current rate , what ? 1/2 a bitcoin worth ? nevermind those who already got theirs , and supply = gone ... no fucking wonder it's got extreme jackknife scary volatility people are trying to corner this as fast as possible ... i've traded alts for a few years now and i've never seen one do what this has volatility wise and to have a price where it's at with 500k coins total cap of like 700 btc less than 200 grand is peanuts stupid low ... i try to remain skeptical of things and stayed away from this until recently ... but on this grabbing my 500 and then some in low 0.001s seemed crazy not to ... the technical specs of this are just ... nuts ...
Not to mention, burning coins for blur, plus 10k coins for an urge market.

Will blur be listed on the exchanges and on Coin marketcap?

What will determine the value of a Blur?
It will probably be listed on CMC when it becomes big after the release of the urge markets. Currently only 8552.51767569
 Blur in circulation. Demand will determine the value of one blur, and it can already be traded on the Dark Pool market.
Activity: 224

dev don't even waste your time answering people in here, they will just repeat the same old questions over and over again. Then say that you have disapeared etc etc, the only reason they can do that is the thread is getting so large so quick that when you do answer it immediately. Just concentrate on the roadmap and let the tech and your dev work do the talking. Moving to a moderated thread wouldn't be a bad idea either. The amount of trolls and "concerned individuals" LOL is just too much. Even the forum mods are banning peoples account and deleting perfectly reasonable on topic posts.

Liberty or die. No moderated thread. Everyone has a voice here.

Yep, even those piece of shit trolls from SDC...  They'll be taken care of eventually, I'm not concerned.
Jump to: