Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 282. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Well as stupid as it is I would like to have a moderated thread or this endless spiral of bullshitting will never end.

The MO of the shadow fud team is to pick one single technical flaw with a plan and harp on it endlessly. As if the entirety of the coin depended on it.

Anyone could do the same to shadow. The zkSnarks they propose have fatal flaws, but you can't mention it in their thread without being deleted.

If you want to get them out, make a moderated thread and use the same bot the SDC devs use: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xsterminate-a-bitcointalk-deletebot-to-rid-unwanted-visitors-from-your-threads-850210
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
yes crave has big volume, but the volume is in sells not buys, realize that
Attention!!!!! make your cup of tea ,be ready with six pack...We  are going to start race again.Target  0.02
Please tell your brother,sister,girlfriend ,mom and dad.Even call your grandma and grandpa.Boyz comming to town.Is last chance to buy at this level.Remmember we not gone ask again to enjoy our group.Now or newer ..Lets do it or if you scare stay with pants down in the dust.
Counting.Crave will fly to da Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon  2,000.000  SATOSHI

Get this party started $$$
Activity: 728
Activity: yes
Some people open a new account for each brain cell Tongue
Activity: 224
Merit: 1

LOL posted a breather at the same time

Great minds think alike :p
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

LOL posted a breather at the same time
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Millionaires Club 47
Attention!!!!! make your cup of tea ,be ready with six pack...We  are going to start race again.Target  0.02
Please tell your brother,sister,girlfriend ,mom and dad.Even call your grandma and grandpa.Boyz comming to town.Is last chance to buy at this level.Remmember we not gone ask again to enjoy our group.Now or newer ..Lets do it or if you scare stay with pants down in the dust.
Counting.Crave will fly to da Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon  2,000.000  SATOSHI
I know i troll here but take a break... breathe and laugh... a great troll video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=670if6Etx0o  It talks about my family  Wink
Guys and girls,

Lets take a rest and have a commercial break.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0
Thank you to this thread for my new Handle image
legendary
It's all mathematics...!

get some dry powder and buy up da book guys!!!
Activity: 308
Millionaires Club 47
that johhny walker troll is amazing never seen that one   Shocked

This thread is amazing, and I am not even holding or ever held crave Smiley

indeed. this trade is better than all soap operas combined, and the best thing is, this thread is interactive, and you can get involved to change the plot.
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
i was hoping this thread would dump like the coin did!!!!  Cheesy Kiss Embarrassed
that johhny walker troll is amazing never seen that one   Shocked

This thread is amazing, and I am not even holding or ever held crave Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
I responded to the I2P question and mentioned the addressing issue already several pages ago, despite your attempts to astroturf over it Tongue

I apologise, i didn't see it in the sea of blind cheerleading.

The answer is it cant industrialcoinmagic. You could possibly look at in the future if indeed you are legit and wish to genuinely #fightforprivacy something i'm still not sure you are capable of doing on this level but i'm sure you think you can at this moment of course.

Fact is it isn't as straight forward as configuring it in proxy settings at all and i implore you to one day look deeper into it and then some. And so until then you should be stating that it is not currently possible to do in craves current state because that is the truth.

Damn. +100....that let's me down....how are the markets going to be decentralized?  What is SDC doing to implement i2p
I2P has nothing to do with decentralization, it is a networking stack.  LongAndShort is incorrect.  SDC is off topic for this thread.

Incorrect about what, the fact that i think you are not capable of coding in this space let alone the anon space with a deep understanding of cryptography? Sure you may be right i cant tell for sure cept for your code and git structure which leaves a lot to be desired.

You cant possibly be referring to i2p still right? Being capable of using it 100% with your crave client.  Because id tell you were completely off you head if you continued saying it can in craves current state, connect to the crave network just by pointing it at  i2p like you can with tor.
that johhny walker troll is amazing never seen that one   Shocked

obviously i'm not this kid LOL
CryptoChronic... i'm your father

Kid looks spanish... and i believe your sig used to say.. sorry for my english... that and you got Doxxed awhile back
Activity: 382
Did you notice that some accounts are going offline like 1 second after they post?

If you just close your browser or walk away from the computer you will be counted as logged in for some period of time after you post, but those clowns are logging off so they can log in with their next account and keep spamming their opinion, Sometimes I think the whole thread is just 2 people arguing with lots of accounts Tongue

Why would people log out? Isn't that one can run multiple browsers / multiple instances of browser ?

fking lazyness?
Jump to: