Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 281. (Read 826716 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
May I suggest a thread title change now that the fork is done?  How about:

[ANN] CRAVE - First POS Masternode Coin | Dark Assets | Decentralized Markets Coming Soon

Nice!
Maybe "Decentralized Anon Markets" is better

+1
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

[ANN] CRAVE - First POS Masternode Coin | Dark Assets | Decentralized Markets Coming Soon

Nice!
Maybe "Decentralized Anon Markets" is better
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

+1 An update to the title is a good move.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156

Good. And its true Wink
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
This thread will not be moderated for some reasons:
- Non-moderated thread increases page count, so that we stand out from the crowd. This is the coin to be in Wink
- Whales and manipulators are trying to get people to dump their coins for peanuts. We have this problem, because this coin was a FAIR LAUNCH WITH ZERO PREMINE. ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS.

I guess the main problem I have is Bitcointalk decided who's posted should be deleted and who should be banned!
Vertoe is a future member of this team by admission and the posts taken down minutes later by bitcointalk???
Vertoe has a 97 trust rating and D ark coin Dev and they delete the posts but leave the fud spam troll gif crap! we have a masternode holder of crave that was banned by bitcointalk for defending himself against the trolls! reinstate Pumperitis Bitcointalk !
not sure what is up with bitcointalk but something is rotten in Denmark!
Activity: 854

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
- Non-moderated thread increases page count, so that we stand out from the crowd. This is the coin to be in Wink
- Whales and manipulators are trying to get people to dump their coins for peanuts. We have this problem, because this coin was a FAIR LAUNCH WITH ZERO PREMINE. ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS.

And don't forget that the main reason why this thread is unmoderated is because of the coin's motto itself- Liberty or Die.

lib·er·ty
ˈlibərdē/
noun
the state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behavior, or political views.
"compulsory retirement would interfere with individual liberty"
synonyms:   independence, freedom, autonomy, sovereignty, self-government, self-rule, self-determination; More
antonyms:   tyranny
an instance of this; a right or privilege, especially a statutory one.
plural noun: liberties
"the Bill of Rights was intended to secure basic civil liberties"
synonyms:   right, birthright, prerogative, entitlement, privilege, permission, sanction, authorization, authority, license, power
"the liberty to go where you please"
the state of not being imprisoned or enslaved.
"people who have lost property or liberty without due process"
the personification of liberty as a female figure.
noun: Liberty
the power or scope to act as one pleases.
"individuals should enjoy the liberty to pursue their own interests and preferences"
synonyms:   freedom, independence, free rein, license, self-determination, free will, latitude
"personal liberty"

I've turned over to the darkside.
I like how darkside as come to mean anti-government now days.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

And don't forget that the main reason why this thread is unmoderated is because of the coin's motto itself- Liberty or Die.

lib·er·ty
ˈlibərdē/
noun
the state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behavior, or political views.
synonyms:   independence, freedom, autonomy, sovereignty, self-government, self-rule, self-determination; More
synonyms:   right, birthright, prerogative, entitlement, privilege, permission, sanction, authorization, authority, license, power
"individuals should enjoy the liberty to pursue their own interests and preferences"
synonyms:   freedom, independence, free rein, license, self-determination, free will, latitude
"personal liberty"

I've turned over to the darkside.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

its fun  Smiley

self moderate is for pussys
legendary
Activity: 1050

lib·er·ty
ˈlibərdē/
noun
"personal liberty"

legendary
Activity: 1778
i sold no interest for the coin anmyore  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Well as stupid as it is I would like to have a moderated thread or this endless spiral of bullshitting will never end.

The MO of the shadow fud team is to pick one single technical flaw with a plan and harp on it endlessly. As if the entirety of the coin depended on it.

Anyone could do the same to shadow. The zkSnarks they propose have fatal flaws, but you can't mention it in their thread without being deleted.

If you want to get them out, make a moderated thread and use the same bot the SDC devs use: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xsterminate-a-bitcointalk-deletebot-to-rid-unwanted-visitors-from-your-threads-850210

ICM please check into the above link and let us know what you think! The thread is completely infested with sdc troll
Also if you can contact bitcointalk because Vertoes posts were deleted by bitcointalk just as the sdc fud troll Crew dumped our coin in the toilet....Please ask  bitcointalk to have Pumperitis reinstated. he was banned for 5 days for posting on topic posts...
Level heads prevail ICM!
thanks man!

I guess we are rockin the bitcointalk world...
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
Well as stupid as it is I would like to have a moderated thread or this endless spiral of bullshitting will never end.

The MO of the shadow fud team is to pick one single technical flaw with a plan and harp on it endlessly. As if the entirety of the coin depended on it.

Anyone could do the same to shadow. The zkSnarks they propose have fatal flaws, but you can't mention it in their thread without being deleted.

If you want to get them out, make a moderated thread and use the same bot the SDC devs use: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xsterminate-a-bitcointalk-deletebot-to-rid-unwanted-visitors-from-your-threads-850210

Funny how they block trolls in their own thread but going full carnage in other coin threads.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
yes crave has big volume, but the volume is in sells not buys, realize that
Attention!!!!! make your cup of tea ,be ready with six pack...We  are going to start race again.Target  0.02
Please tell your brother,sister,girlfriend ,mom and dad.Even call your grandma and grandpa.Boyz comming to town.Is last chance to buy at this level.Remmember we not gone ask again to enjoy our group.Now or newer ..Lets do it or if you scare stay with pants down in the dust.
Counting.Crave will fly to da Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon  2,000.000  SATOSHI

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Well it's abundantly obvious that I will never have enough crave to get to play with some of the features of this coin. Is it possible for me to set up a sandbox so I can play around with it? And when I say possible, I mean not something that it is going to take me days to figure out how to do.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

You missed the whole point of the demonstration you did it then and you are doing it now in the cravecoin thread.
Look where the projects are now that reacted to it like you did/do! Tough pill to swallow but i'm sure you can do it.
Jump to: