Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 312. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 382
Merit: 250
Please guys just STOP quoting those trolls
Activity: 448
my post keeps getting lost. how do i run multiple masternodes on windows. it will not allow you to run more than 1 instance of crave application.

message https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sologap-390231

he will help with node Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
Just tons of this kind of stuff all through your code.

https://github.com/industrialcoinmagic/crave/commit/004181e6a85f7b085d9638a177d681233dbac51b#diff-54a118d2233e9092211bc5de85db3744R117

Again, please just be really careful here guys. The code is not nice at all its a sloppy rushed mess of spaghetti.
The git cant be traced back to its original codebase in the normal way which is always a show of a dodgy project and incompetent devs starting the project. Meaning the list of contributors should show all of Bitcoin, Blackcoin, Novacoin, Litecoin, Darkcoin, and Shadowcoins devs ect ect so on and so forth.

Meaning that the dev has very little concept of the way the git works nor do they have any respect for the content authors and especially have no eye on the future.

There is a reason good projects and competent devs structure their git so it can be traced back and there is a reason why incompetent copy paste devs do it this way, the way this project has done it.

Just a hint. Good projects will have at least 100 contributors showing. That means you can trace it all back to its origins. Bad actors will have their gits showing only 20 max contributors. Go back and look at all the scam coins git and compare them with successful coins git. Ever successful and legit projects, you can trace the code right back to bitcoin. Ones like this project you cant.

Be aware and be safe, don't bet money on vaporware from an unproven dev with a noob git full of copy paste.
I'm sick of seeing newcommers flock to projects that burn them and push them away from this space and make everyone bitter. It does not help the industry as a whole and i'm quite passionate about this.

sr member ignored that's a first...bye thanks for your genuine concern sr troll

ignoring people that have facts to back up their claims, tsk tsk. sounds like you bought at a high point, now you want out and hope that it will go back up. sorry to tell you this but crave is a scam pump and dump. it sucks because it only hurts alt coins in the end,  dont keep spreading misinformation. take your losses honorably and learn from this

Take trolls:

Activity: 285
I have hands made of steel.
Activity: 323
why? why? why?  Embarrassed Cry They made big profit from 3k to 800k and now are going ??
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
my post keeps getting lost. how do i run multiple masternodes on windows. it will not allow you to run more than 1 instance of crave application.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Alright if this is a pump and dump why didnt more money get poured into it? Theres not even 540,000 coins total, if the marketcap reached $10mil the coin would be ~$19/coin which would attract even more money and make the price sky rocket. What happened to the good old days of AUR pump and all those dark coin pumps? Even if marketcap reached $5mil the price would reach like $26/coin eventually.

crave 4th highest coin traded on market Smiley

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/volume/24-hour/

so room for move up Smiley

Pumpers made a few thousand, $15k at most. They could have made 100s of thousands on this coin. Theres no other coin they have that opportunity with. Dumb fucking pumpers if you ask me.
They had the opportunity to drag the whole world in, isn't this coin much better than PAYCOIN?
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT DEVS ARE IN A TIGHT POSITION, BECAUSE OF NO PREMINE.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
The word Ignorance comes from the term to ignore, do not ignore people and ideas, embrace criticism it will make you stronger and wiser.

Since I'm a pro from the big apple for over 20'years ...I don't think I need advice! Normally I never ignore people and if they can actually argue a valid point I would never ignore them!

you see I went for my series 7 with the boys from the original boil room...Stratton oakmont...

take a seat son...
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Alright if this is a pump and dump why didnt more money get poured into it? Theres not even 540,000 coins total, if the marketcap reached $10mil the coin would be ~$19/coin which would attract even more money and make the price sky rocket. What happened to the good old days of AUR pump and all those dark coin pumps? Even if marketcap reached $5mil the price would reach like $26/coin eventually.

Pumpers made a few thousand, $15k at most. They could have made 100s of thousands on this coin. Theres no other coin they have that opportunity with. Dumb fucking pumpers if you ask me.

+1
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/keBfWwR.png

https://github.com/industrialcoinmagic/crave/commit/004181e6a85f7b085d9638a177d681233dbac51b#diff-54a118d2233e9092211bc5de85db3744R117

Again, please just be really careful here guys. The code is not nice at all its a sloppy rushed mess of spaghetti.
The git cant be traced back to its original codebase in the normal way which is always a show of a dodgy project and incompetent devs starting the project. Meaning the list of contributors should show all of Bitcoin, Blackcoin, Novacoin, Litecoin, Darkcoin, and Shadowcoins devs ect ect so on and so forth.

Meaning that the dev has very little concept of the way the git works nor do they have any respect for the content authors and especially have no eye on the future.

There is a reason good projects and competent devs structure their git so it can be traced back and there is a reason why incompetent copy paste devs do it this way, the way this project has done it.

Just a hint. Good projects will have at least 100 contributors showing. That means you can trace it all back to its origins. Bad actors will have their gits showing only 20 max contributors. Go back and look at all the scam coins git and compare them with successful coins git. Ever successful and legit projects, you can trace the code right back to bitcoin. Ones like this project you cant.

Be aware and be safe, don't bet money on vaporware from an unproven dev with a noob git full of copy paste.
I'm sick of seeing newcommers flock to projects that burn them and push them away from this space and make everyone bitter. It does not help the industry as a whole and i'm quite passionate about this.

ignoring people that have facts to back up their claims, tsk tsk. sounds like you bought at a high point, now you want out and hope that it will go back up. sorry to tell you this but crave is a scam pump and dump. it sucks because it only hurts alt coins in the end,  dont keep spreading misinformation. take your losses honorably and learn from this
You have to understand that this coin had an amazing launch and captured mindshare quickly, so we are on EVERYONE's radar by now.  Twitter personalities, traders, people into other coins, everywhere.  After scam after scam over the past year, everybody is disillusioned and skeptical.  That's normal.  There is a constant fight for capital in alts, that is the game, that is why we see people come into this thread or popular threads spamming random coins and other products or services.  In the early lifecycle its easy for people with large exposure in other coins to buy up large volumes and dump to try to destroy a competitor.  We just have to weather it and let the tech and ecosystem speak for itself.

We don't need to be going into other coin threads and trolling them or stirring things up.  We don't need that kind of marketing, we already have captured everybody's attention.  They will come here, probably forever, thats just the nature of the game.  Float above it.  Trade smart.  Know how to de-risk your position.  Put your money to work for you.  The volatility is normal.  It will probably continue for some time.  Use it to your advantage.  Look at what a few of our supporters have been doing while all the crazy shit is going on around them - they put their heads together and built a viable business with their adrenaline node service.  Block out the distractions and that is the kind of stuff that is going to pay off in the long run.

In the larger scheme of things in this crazy world, remember we are all on the same side and fighting the same battle.  This shouldn't become a cesspool of coin vs coin bullshit.  There's a line between good natured ribbing, and over the top trolling.  Let's try to stay on the good side of that line please and keep our eyes on the prize.

talented dev thanks for your comment, crave community appreciate it all other coin we are in a good position and will always be  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
PRICE MANIPULATION - THEY ARE SHAKING OUT THE WEAK HANDS.

THE DEVS NEED TO MAKE PROFIT, BECAUSE THERE WAS NO PREMINE.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND? Cool
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
The word Ignorance comes from the term to ignore, do not ignore people and ideas, embrace criticism it will make you stronger and wiser.

Since I'm a pro from the big apple for over 20'years ...I don't think I need advice! Normally I never ignore people and if they can actually argue a valid point I would never ignore them!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Call me the coin wrecker (;

legendary
It's all mathematics...!
This coin sucks get out now!

2nd sr member troll ignored!What what lol! Just buy trolls...next btc is right here...What what!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

No worries its up to you, but you cant deny the glaringly obvious facts about this project from the core up!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Jump to: